Sandy

Heroica RPG - Summer Photoshoot

heroicalogo.jpg

~*SUMMER PHOTOSHOOT*~

heroica-hall6.jpg

All active Heroica RPG player characters (plus a few NPCs) gathered at the Heroica Hall.

As a small treat for all you dedicated player of Heroica RPG, I'm offering a chance for a limited time to get your character photographed in the original Heroica Hall model with the characters and in the situation of your choice. You can then freely use these photos for roleplaying purposes in the actual game. For this occassion, I've built all the active player characters within the confines of my minifig collection (I can still make alterations to them, if you so wish).

Your requested photographs can include anything from avatars to group shots to situational photos of your PC - as long as they take place within the Hall (containing the staircase, the Quest Board and the Saloon). Just post your requests into this topic, and I'll get a-snapping. I will keep the figs intact for the duration of this summer.

Here's a few close-up shots of the characters, so you can better see if you want to change anything about them:

heroica-hall7.jpg

heroica-hall8.jpg

Oh... My... God!!!!

:grin:

Sarge, Thalion, Brickington and Alexandre Vandangant!

Atramor, Arnulf and Sarge.

Edited by Pyrovisionary

Look at Boomingham! :rofl:

Can I have Heckz without the hat ( tennis player series 7 hair) on the staircase chatting with any other PC? And an avatar for him, mine looks really bad.

Wow Sandy! Really awesome idea!

I have plenty of shots I'd like to request, but for now could I get a shot of the fields party: Benji, Thormanil, Althior, Docken, and Xander.

They can be situated wherever.

Thanks so much :wub:

Wow! This is awesome! :wub: :wub: :wub:

I've always wondered how you (or anyone else)'d make my figure, considering that Camo!Luke is an uncommon Torso. :blush: I like the use of Lady Liberty's in its place! (I still have to get that fig somehow. :blush: ) If you could give him dark gray (or Bley) hands, that'd rock, but he's fine as he is if you can't. :sweet:

As for a request, I think it'd be cool to see the gang of 48 together! :grin:Sylph, Galen, Alex, Johon, Elgar, and Lycan/Rome

Also, if we could see Arthur and Sorrow fighting Sylph and Alex, I think a few people would be quite pleased. :devil:

And if I could have just one of him somewhere in the hall, his cape billowing in the nonexistent wind, set in a battle pose, that would be gorgeous.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

You are completely insane. Just so you know!

*speechless*

That is an awesome picture.

Look at Boomingham! :rofl:

It took me a while to find Boomingham since I was looking for his hood. An excellent depiction of all the heroes, and it is amazing how many there are.

Wow, excellent job Sandy, I'm surprised we all got in the hall! :laugh:

I have a request, and it involves Karie in her usual attire, with Sorrow.

Edited by Kintobor

I'm debating whether or not to ask for "Docken hiding behind a table while Elgar eats a whole cow and Bacari swings from a chandelier"...

Awsome job Sandy :thumbup: . I have two requests now Arnulf and Thalion on one, and quest 70 crew on second

This looks awesome Sandy :wub_drool:

I'm debating whether or not to ask for "Docken hiding behind a table while Elgar eats a whole cow and Bacari swings from a chandelier"...

:laugh: This makes the hall seem quite tame at the moment.

Wow, this is really awesome. Haldor looks perfect! :wub:

I have a few requests to make:

A shot of the Quest #28 party stood around in front of the questboard, drinking, talking, whatever. Perhaps with Bluehood somewhere around? Seeing as we were voted as the best party dynamic, I'd love to see everyone together for a picture. Just to refresh your memory, the party featured Bartholemew Docken, Lawrence Boomingham, Haldor Skovgaard, En Sabeh Nur and Jess Islanti.

A picture of the Quest #6 party together sharing a drink in the saloon, reunited after their time apart. The party included: Skrall, Haldor Skovgaard and En Sabeh Nur.

It would be brilliant if you could manage these. :sweet:

Also, if you have the time, but please don't put yourself out for it:

A collection of the final Wren-slaying party from Quest #53.

EDIT: Oh, and one final thing: as you don't seem to have the CMF Gladiator legs, please could you show Haldor in all of his pictures wearing dark tan trousers as opposed to dark brown ones.

Edited by Scorpiox

Oh Drake. You'd try and get as close as you could to the saloon, even if it was on fire.

And two requests.

1. Drake standing by the questboard, running away from a spider but about to crash into Karie and Sorrow, who are talking.

2. The Quest #32 party, standing in the saloon, drinking hot cocoa.

Drake will be wearing regular attire though.

EDIT: Fixed the quest number on the second request.

Edited by xxlrocka

Cinna is still active. :cry_sad:

Right near the quest board - I believe Skrall is obstructing her slightly, though. :wink:

Awesome idea, Sandy! Kintobor's and Xxlrocka's ideas should be enough for that old bag of bones, though. :sweet: (Though if I may make a quest, in Drake's photo, have Sorrow facing Karie, but the bow he is holding pointing towards Drake. :tongue: )

Right near the quest board - I believe Skrall is obstructing her slightly, though. :wink:

Awesome idea, Sandy! Kintobor's and Xxlrocka's ideas should be enough for that old bag of bones, though. :sweet: (Though if I may make a quest, in Drake's photo, have Sorrow facing Karie, but the bow he is holding pointing towards Drake. :tongue: )

I included you in one of my requests too. :wink:

Also, I decided after looking at the photo (and playing around with my own figure) that the Sand Green arms are better than dark green or brown (although if you've already taken the pics, don't worry about it. :blush: ) but Gray hands would be nice. :blush:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

This looks really great, Sandy! :sweet:

As for Dyric, he seems to be based more off of this image than the more recent one - probably because the latter is buried beneath a pile of posts in the Hall at the moment. :laugh: It should be noted that getting the double capes, bags and hood all on is a bit of tight fit, so if necessary the bags can be removed. Personally, I'm actually quite impressed, and pleased, you managed to find that head. :sweet:

As the Quest 53 party has already been requested, I'll only ask for a shot of Arthur and Dyric in some sort of battle-ready stance.

No Series 3 Tennis player head for Alexis? This is really quite cool though!

Alexis looks even better like this! :laugh: Also, shouldn't Arasmyth be dead? :look:

Somehow I don't see Dreyrugr, unless that's him Cinna has on her stick. :grin:

Amazing! :thumbup::wub: 1 request though, I think Alexandre looks better with grey arms. (Sorry if you couldn't tell in my avatar) :blush:

Maybe you could get a dramatic shot of Alexandre kneeling with his sword alone infront of the stairs? :sweet:

Alexis looks even better like this! :laugh: Also, shouldn't Arasmyth be dead? :look:

Somehow I don't see Dreyrugr, unless that's him Cinna has on her stick. :grin:

I believe he's in the saloon, top right.

~Insectoid Aristocrat