Sign in to follow this  
pogie

On the way to the forum

Wow! This looks magnificent :wub: Great floor patterns and wall detailing, on such a large scale too :thumbup:

*huh**oh2* This looks stunning so far! :wub_drool: The patterns and cheese mosaics are amazing, and those pillars are excellent too! :thumbup:

Those mosaics are beautiful! And the statuary is fantastic. Plus, the scale of that thing! Fantastic. The golden retriever in your profile picture also deserves a comment - a fine looking dog! I love Golden Retrievers (although currently I don't have one - current roster is a yellow lab, a Chow/Black lab cross, and a Pyrenean Mountain Dog who reminds me a lot of the goldens I used to have).

I have to add - the colored wall detail is also wonderful. Great stuff.

The golden retriever in your profile picture also deserves a comment - a fine looking dog! I love Golden Retrievers (although currently I don't have one - current roster is a yellow lab, a Chow/Black lab cross, and a Pyrenean Mountain Dog who reminds me a lot of the goldens I used to have).

Thanks! Goldens are great, he's our third :wacko: . Cant say I've ever seen a Pyrenean Mountain Dog. Only familiar with the Swiss MD.

Edited by pogie

Amazing! Love the different sizes of niches for the sculptures and the mosaics and pilar bases look great.

It's easy to make a building like this too monochrome but you did a great job with the colour scheme

Wow, what a nice floor! It looks something very massive you're building!

That looks great, are you planning on finishing it?

It is a build of half of the original building. The half that I have built is complete and I probably won't work on the second half for a long time...if ever

Very very nice. Loving the detail on the wall, and the cheese mosaics are done really well no gaps. Would love too see more when its done.