How do you rate this set?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. On a scale of 1 to 5

• Poor
    • Below Average
    • Just OK
    • Pretty good
    • Excellent!

Nice review, and you convinced me to grab the set. It's really fun, and the best Lego set I've had in a while. I especially love how all the separate elements (wagon, market stand, camel, trap doors) all add to the playability, and considering this is my first PoP set, I must say that Dastan and Tamina are amazing minifigs. Asoka and the market seller are pretty remarkable too.

Should I buy this set now or hope for a possible sale online at Lego Shop@Home?

Should I buy this set now or hope for a possible sale online at Lego Shop@Home?

There's plenty of online opportunities to buy this set cheaper, I guess. In any case, perhaps it is better to play it safe and buy it. This set is so good that you don't want to risk missing it...

There's plenty of online opportunities to buy this set cheaper, I guess. In any case, perhaps it is better to play it safe and buy it. This set is so good that you don't want to risk missing it...

Where can I get it cheaper other than bricklink?

Nooo It's goneee!

Gone from where? I still see it available on the US Shop at Home (I don't know what country you're in), and it's still available in a lot of the stores in my area, at least. I actually keep wondering when I'm going to see it clearanced somewhere other than Walmart.

Great review. This's the first set of PoP theme I own. Really love it because the market feel :laugh:.

Got it on clearance at Target today. $20... great deal!

Good review. And the pieces! WOW! Glad I got it. :sweet:

Same here. Some Targets seem to put more of a discount than others. My only regret was not getting the Ostrich Race set as well.

Same here. Some Targets seem to put more of a discount than others. My only regret was not getting the Ostrich Race set as well.

Got that one to... just for the animals! If I ABSOLUTELY want the sets, I just buy them from LEGO. But for sets I don't absolutely "need," I just wait for a clearance sale. :classic: