Sign in to follow this  
Solscud007

EPIII Clone helmet in Sterling Silver

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

I found this on fineclonier's website.

I havent seen or heard of this before. So I ordered one. Pictures cannot convey weight but it really is metal and according to Fine Clonier, it is sterling silver.

img3727ln.jpg

img3728gq.jpg

img3729j.jpg

img3730e.jpg

I've heard of it. I'm surprised he still has them in stock. Can't remember what they were originally for, but it's been a couple years since I first saw them.

The big slit in the middle ruins it somehow. (You know what I mean? I think it's because of lack of printing.)

Is the Stormie helmet the TLG Chrome one or a silver one? That one looks nice.

It looks really nice, though TLC could make a chrome CT so the body could be used (although that would take away the point of a custom helmet).

The big slit in the middle ruins it somehow. (You know what I mean? I think it's because of lack of printing.)

Is the Stormie helmet the TLG Chrome one or a silver one? That one looks nice.

The body and Storm trooper helmet are the official TLG parts. Since I dont have a chrome or silver EpIII clone trooper, I figured my Chrome Stormtrooper would be good enough.

The slit is actually supposed to be there. If you look at a real EPIII Lego Clone Trooper helmet you will see that they have a slit as well. So that the black head show thru and creates the black effect.

A sterling silver Stormtrooper helmet would not work since there would not be any printing.

I've heard of it. I'm surprised he still has them in stock. Can't remember what they were originally for, but it's been a couple years since I first saw them.

I have only gotten into Lego last fall. So it is new to me haha.

Edited by Solscud007