WhiteFang

Let's share our funny interesting photos!

Very nice lovely!. I have 12 zombies, but I need some more LEGO pieces to make some great scene.

Wow 12? Now that is a horde haha. You dont really need Lego pieces for scenery. I dont have that many spare parts and I am not that innovative or clever to make up scenery like some of the great people here. But I use what is available to me. My Fiancee bought the two winter sets. The Bakery and Toy Workshop. I just removed some stuff from inside the toy workshop and that is what I used for the windows and door scene. Not overly complex. I think that good composition can make up for the scenery or lack there of haha.

Of course great scenery helps but for my photography, I am trying to focus on the subjects like the zombies just outside the window trying to get in.

She is from Amsterdam:

sheisfromamsterdamfront.jpg

(note: the 'xxx' on the 'pole' is a photoshop edit)

More pictures: :classic:

dsc_7433.jpg

dsc_7441.jpg

dsc_7475.jpg

dsc_7486.jpg

You should see these photos listening to this song.(Highway to Hell)

dsc_7505.jpg

dsc_7467.jpg

dsc_7444.jpg

dsc_7455.jpg

dsc_7450bis.jpg

I hope you like it!!! :sweet:

Edited by Linko

Wow Linko, just like your SW pictures, these are great.

Here are some zombie pics. I was concentrating more on the story element than lighting.

Zombies break into the house.

dsc0040jq.jpg

The woman is scared.

dsc0056cn.jpg

dsc0063yy.jpg

A friend comes to the rescue!!!

dsc0069uc.jpg

But she is too late.

dsc0073h.jpg

Here is a small scene from Shaun of the Dead.

"There is a girl in the garden"

dsc0083tr.jpg

dsc0084co.jpg

They try to throw records but it doesnt work.

dsc0086wqr.jpg

So they bring out the tools.

dsc0089li.jpg

dsc0096o.jpg

These recent submissions are just creative and nicely presented. Thank you all for continuing to share the love for the LEGO Collectable Minifigures. :wub:

Here are a few photos I took a while ago for a The Brothers Brick "A Mime is a terrible thing to Waste" Flickr Contest.

No captions required, the photos should be self explanatory.

5174348792_e581015ab0_z.jpg

5174348946_88e28c2fc0_z.jpg

5173744343_db8c00b619_z.jpg

And my current desktop/wallpaper on my PC at work (dual-screen):

5781547990_7cdd08e5b1_z.jpg

The background pattern in the last photo is a X-Large Gray Baseplate, just very out of focus (shallow depth-of-field). I especially like the way that his fedora hat casts a nice shadow over his eyes. :grin:

I feel very strongly that this had been done before, on or around here, but I can't be sure. In any case, I'm sure I was the last person to think of it.

kong.jpg

I've also decided, should time be available to both construct the necessary sets and [poorly] photograph the images, to make a bit of a photo-play, previewable here. Sort of a bear, though, 'cause it's gonna end up playing out a lot like a movie. I need, like, a shooting schedule, and will probably photograph stuff out of sequence as dictated by the shooting 'locations.' Oh, and I need a bus. Either way, if any of the pics turn out to be actually decent, I'm likely to repost them as appropriate here.

@ Splat: nice pics, I love Dexter series!

Thanks Mr. McDuck :grin: Yeah, Dexter rocks - almost as much as Lego! :wink:

Some beautiful pictures, keep them coming! :thumbup:

More pictures: :classic:

Linko, your pictures are wonderful, but please note that the maximum permitted picture size on EB is 800x600 - I'd be grateful if you resize them in future. Thanks!

Hazmat of the Caribbean

Hazbob Squarepants

Hazlantis

Same goes for you, LegoCityMann. Interesting concept; you might want to adjust the colour cast on your pictures (or adjust the white balance of your camera) :wink:

I love the zombie apocalypse and the lawn mower is just awesome, I laughed at that.

Wow Linko, just like your SW pictures, these are great.

Here are some zombie pics. I was concentrating more on the story element than lighting.

Heh, it seems I'm not the only one who watched Zombieland few weeks ago. :laugh:

Nice shots.

Linko, your shots are unbelieveable. :thumbup:

Well, these are not so funny but I do hope that they are interesting; and like the first post sad, they were made almost immediately after opening collectible minifig bags :)

Drow: new pointed ears are perfect for dark elves ;)

drowthumb.jpg

Gnome ;) forest gnomes tend to eat chicken ;)

gnomethumb.jpg

But, chicken have friends on high places, so the hunter can become the hunted ;) The greater werewolf, totally dislikes forest gnomes, and I don't know why :) (edit: it's so obvious, gnome has stolen his lucky bone ;)

greater-werewolfthumb.jpg

Seraphim: there are not enough geisha bodies as much as I could use them :)

seraphim-rynner-thumb.jpg

also forest gnome has an older brother, a wood gnome, and this is a big guy, I tell you ;) with a nasty bow and even nastier glance

wood-gnome2thumb.jpg

Hazmat torso is perfect for medieval guys with armor ;) This leach is a good example ;) he is also owner of a woodland pub of questionable morality, but more of that later

t-leech.jpg

At my place, Lego parts never stay together, they are constantly changing heads, torsos, only thing that I do not like to pull apart are hands. This marry fellow is working at the entrance of the "singing nymph" at in the forest. sufficient to say, no one ever makes trouble there ;)

t-deep-imaskari-2.jpg

and spartans were the most used collectible minifig at my place ;)

thumb_6.jpg

And this young lady was half-orc warrior that I've joined forces in Oblivion, I forgot the name of that quest, she was called something on "M", mazteca, something like this, and she wanted to become a knight, just like me ;) Any how, I've given her some accessories and tossed her in the Underdark. Soon she joined "sword sisters" paladins party, and together they stormed through Ched Nasad. The witch head, being green and female, is one of my favorites ;)

t-sword_sister_16.jpg