Sign in to follow this  
ACPin

Boba Fett Escapes Sarlacc

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Though no one in recorded history had ever escaped from the Sarlacc,

Boba Fett was able to escape, although not entirely unscathed. Thanks to his iron will and Mandalorian armor,

he was able to fight his way out of the beast's belly, killing the Sarlacc.

Back in action, he continued his work as a bounty hunter.

5765171394_c684261653_z.jpg

As usual, click the pic to view more details...

AC

Most impressive ACPin, I love that sarlacc, the skeleton is a nice touch. Thats a lot of sand bricks.

Absolutely lovely! The level of detail you achieved with the mouth opening is amazing. The tentacles, too, look very realistic going in seemingly random directions.

Love the Sarlacc. The amount of teeth and the directions they face is just incredible.

Amazing work as ever :) Can't even begin to work out how you created the hole with all the "teeth/spikes"...

Kaitan

Great MOC! :thumbup:

I just went through all your MOCs and I noticed something I just cant keep to myself:

March 2002, version

sarlacc_a5_06.jpg

Thats a big difference... 10 years... :wink::laugh:

Keep them coming, love your work!

Most impressive ACPin, I love that sarlacc, the skeleton is a nice touch. Thats a lot of sand bricks.

There's more where those tiles came from.

Absolutely lovely! The level of detail you achieved with the mouth opening is amazing. The tentacles, too, look very realistic going in seemingly random directions.

It's somehow more work trying to make those look seemingly random! :laugh:

:thumbup: :lovely job and this fabualas Moc ACPin

:classic:

Love the Sarlacc. The amount of teeth and the directions they face is just incredible.

Yeah, it made my thumbs sore sticking them in the right places!

Nice added touch of the digested skeletal remains...fantastic barb work!

Just additional fill-in details...

Amazing work as ever :) Can't even begin to work out how you created the hole with all the "teeth/spikes"...

Kaitan

Ask KD about it!

Excellent work as always AC! I simply love those realistic-looking circular rows of teeth. :thumbup:

Have you figured out how that was done? :wink:

That's a beauty :classic:

Well done.

:sweet:

Very nice!! I loved how you managed to make it have that many teeth without looking messy

Patience, patience, patience! :grin:

Great MOC! :thumbup:

I just went through all your MOCs and I noticed something I just cant keep to myself:

March 2002, version

snip

Thats a big difference... 10 years... :wink::laugh:

Keep them coming, love your work!

It's no secret as it's been posted before in the WIP thread.

AC

Yes the Sarlacc itself looks great. But the tiled pit just looks too much like amphitheater seating haha.

Yes the Sarlacc itself looks great. But the tiled pit just looks too much like amphitheater seating haha.

Lmk where I can send you the invite so you can get the front row! :devil::laugh:

AC

An absolutly beautiful job once again, ACPin. Your detailed MOCs are a rare jewl, and I love seeing every one of them.

It's really good, as usual from AC. I actually like the tiled look, people seem to forget that sand is, by all appearances, a smooth surface. It's better this way than with studs for sure.

Fantastic stuff as always ACPin! :thumbup: My favorite is the birds eye view of the Sarlacc because of the menacing look from the rows of teeth.

Out of curiosity, do you take apart your completed works for new projects?

An absolutly beautiful job once again, ACPin. Your detailed MOCs are a rare jewl, and I love seeing every one of them.

One down for an updated version of an old MOC. :sweet:

It's really good, as usual from AC. I actually like the tiled look, people seem to forget that sand is, by all appearances, a smooth surface. It's better this way than with studs for sure.

The first WIP pic had studs out and then had to change with tiles after viewing various pics of the pit.

Mmm how could I have missed that :blush:

Anyways for a MOC that old it looks great.

The teeth of the new Sarlacc make the difference, awesome!

And of course the 'amphitheater seating' :laugh:

You'll get the next seat beside Solscud007. :tongue:

Fantastic stuff as always ACPin! :thumbup: My favorite is the birds eye view of the Sarlacc because of the menacing look from the rows of teeth.

Out of curiosity, do you take apart your completed works for new projects?

Those are four levels/rows increasing by four from bottom to top for each level. There's at least 50 teeth at the top, so do the math to get the total! :laugh:

Unfortunately yes, they'll eventually get deconstructed when I need the bricks for newer MOCs. :sad:

AC