Sign in to follow this  
Parrothead Rasmus

MOC - Covert Clones?

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Little MOC I made a month or so ago. Nothing spectacular. However, I would like it if someone could figure out what's going on... :sweet:

1305302519m_DISPLAY.jpg

1305302529m_DISPLAY.jpg

1305302512m_DISPLAY.jpg

1305302525m_DISPLAY.jpg

1305302493m_DISPLAY.jpg

For more views, visit here.

Comments, criticism, and suggestions are always welcome. And I apologize for the lack of a white background, but now I have a little studio just for that. :classic:

However, I would like it if someone could figure out what's going on... :sweet:

Hmm, lemme see: Senator Farr is on an 'official' meeting with Nute Gunray, then he realizes "It's a Trap!" when suddenly Mandalorians arrive and held him hostage. Then comes Republic Forces to the rescue, led by Gen. Windu, Kenobi, and Fisto but gets stalled by a bunch of BDs and a single Geonosian on a downed CIS shuttle.

Did I get that right?

I think you are right 'KielDaMan', nice building design there 'Parrothead Rasmus' and may the brick or Sith Brick be with you ! :grin:

A very good MOC Parrothead Rasmus however can 14 or so BD's really fit in that ship :laugh:? Ha come on those BD's are so screwed Mace, Obie, and Kit 1400 BD's wouldn't be enough.

Ha come on those BD's are so screwed Mace, Obie, and Kit 1400 BD's wouldn't be enough.

Only in CW. If it was a novel, about 75 B1s strategically set up should be enough.

A very good MOC Parrothead Rasmus however can 14 or so BD's really fit in that ship :laugh:? Ha come on those BD's are so screwed Mace, Obie, and Kit 1400 BD's wouldn't be enough.

True. :laugh:

Only in CW. If it was a novel, about 75 B1s strategically set up should be enough.

True again. :classic:

Hmm, lemme see: Senator Farr is on an 'official' meeting with Nute Gunray, then he realizes "It's a Trap!" when suddenly Mandalorians arrive and held him hostage. Then comes Republic Forces to the rescue, led by Gen. Windu, Kenobi, and Fisto but gets stalled by a bunch of BDs and a single Geonosian on a downed CIS shuttle.

Did I get that right?

I'd like to know how Windu killed Bane and his cohorts. Then took off in his speeder...

A nice build. The building looks nice, and its great that it has an interior. I might suggest adding tiles to make a smoother ground.

Great job :thumbup:

A nice build. The building looks nice, and its great that it has an interior. I might suggest adding tiles to make a smoother ground.

Great job :thumbup:

Thanks. :classic:

I'd be all over tiling the interior, but I don't have the sufficient pieces. For the past 3 years, I've been keeping together all my models (and I'm running out of space!) so sometimes it's hard to do what I want. I plan to go to Pick-a-Brick soon though.

I'd like to know how Windu killed Bane and his cohorts. Then took off in his speeder...

Because it's Mace Megablocks Windu :laugh:.