WhiteFang

Let's share our funny interesting photos!

@Iz: that full-back tattoo rocks!

@dr jones: great mix-&-matching, the minifig does look like he's in a heavy metal rock concert.

Well done guys! :thumbup:

Thanks! :classic:

I decided to use a colored background or the first time with my photography.

Hope you enjoy!

5659510658_df40155fcd.jpg

5658942469_942269f474.jpg

Thanks for looking and hope you enjoyed. Please C&C.

Check out my other photos on Flickr.

Lovely shot MB! Very nice positioning of the arms for the correct crucifix pose. You even got the nail detail there, and the rubberband 'crown of thorns' is clever too. I understand the use of the face, although I wish the expression could've been more serious (but it's not your fault). Great overall presentation! :thumbup:

I know it's a guy in a Gorrilla suit, but I think he passes as a real one -

lego2.jpg

"As real as he can be" (in LEGO therms). And very nice picture :thumbup:

I finally took a picture that features some Series 4 guys, so I thought I'd throw it up here.

-snip

Great photo IAmWillGibson. Really nice positioning, and the green around the frame is perfect for this scene.

Great job :thumbup:

Nice one, DLuders! :laugh:

OK, I've participated in all the other funnies threads, so it's time I entered this one as well. Enjoy! :grin:

5719400639_a2ba33f047_z.jpg

5719400633_e01967f7eb_z.jpg

Yeah, I know, it's supposed to say "breathe". :hmpf_bad:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

My Australian Zombie horde of 4 arrived yesterday. So I had some fun with them and my Brickarms custom Shaun of the Dead minifig.

Hey get out of here, the zombies are coming!!!

img3702j.jpg

Uh-oh!!!

uhohbl.jpg

Help me!!!

img3715y.jpg

Aggghhhh!!!!! (Note the original zombie makes a cameo)

img3716t.jpg

Zombie horde sharing the spoils of "dinner"

img3718d.jpg

My Australian Zombie horde of 4 arrived yesterday. So I had some fun with them and my Brickarms custom Shaun of the Dead minifig.

Awesome! It reminds me of Resident Evil I. :laugh:

Awesome! It reminds me of Resident Evil I. :laugh:

Thanks. Although I never played Resident Evil. I was going for a Shaun of the dead moment when he is at the Winchester bar and the zombies are scrambling outside the window. But then I thought it would be funny to have the hazmat suit guy try to go in and warn him only to be caught by the zombies.

So now I know why you were hoarding acquiring those Zombie figs Solscud, that's certainly a great set of photos, really captures a zombie attack scene very well. :thumbup:

So now I know why you were hoarding acquiring those Zombie figs Solscud, that's certainly a great set of photos, really captures a zombie attack scene very well. :thumbup:

Yep. The zombie minifig just looks like so much fun. I think I will get the Brickarms zombie pack with painted face next. Just to change up my zombies a bit.

I love the zombie minifigs. I'm still waiting for two more, from the UK, to show up. Odd that Australia is faster than the UK haha.

Edited by Solscud007

~snip~

Very nice lovely!. I have 12 zombies, but I need some more LEGO pieces to make some great scene.