Darth Yogi

LEGO Pirate Photography

Those are pretty funny, Brig. Brick. :pir_laugh2:

thanks

Nice job on the "Clone Troopers", Dr Spock, good to see some from a fellow canuck. Well done, eh? :pir_laugh2:

they aren't clones... just one guy running front and backwards very quickly :pir-tongue:

Edited by Brig. Brick

5676376703_802654b8d2.jpg

Captain Jack Sparrow and his matey Joshamee Gibbs arrive on a strange island

:jollyroger:

Awesome pic Penguin! Did you photoshop that? I'm wondering how you got the grass etc in scale.

PICT1289.jpg

PICT1288.jpg

PICT1284.jpg

PICT1281.jpg

PICT1279.jpg

PICT1283.jpg

Actually no photoshop at all, just some moss outside a pond, also a bit of the picnic feature from Flickr was used. I'm honoured to think someone thought it was photoshopped though!

Hi mates:

As i have said several times, new pirate lego minifigs are better than the old, and new cannons are better too. But old sets are better.

So i have changed the minifigs, cannons and flags in my old pirate sets. Today i show you my Rock Island Refuge:

EDIT: i have removed the photos...sadly they have poor quality. I may try do it again

Edited by Captain Roger

Very nice everyone! I have a couple good ones I think:

beach_015.jpg

X marks the spot.

beach_016.jpg

X marks the spot....again?

h.m.s_adventure_001.jpg

The Admiral makes it onto a new land...

h.m.s_adventure_003.jpg

What lies beyond that land?....

Hi mates:

As i have said several times, new pirate lego minifigs are better than the old, and new cannons are better too. But old sets are better.

So i have changed the minifigs, cannons and flags in my old pirate sets. Today i show you my Rock Island Refuge:

EDIT: i have removed the photos...sadly they have poor quality. I may try do it again

Well...here you have the photos...they may be better, but i have used a mobile phone:

img_0068.jpg

img_0069.jpg

img_0060.jpg

img_0061.jpg

img_0070.jpg

Hope you like it!

Edited by Captain Roger

Those aren't supposed to go in here. Sorry o tell you but it's in the subtitle.

If I were you I should create a different topic for your creation where it'll get all the attention it deserves.

Good luck!

(not trying to be a moderator...)

Those aren't supposed to go in here. Sorry o tell you but it's in the subtitle.

If I were you I should create a different topic for your creation where it'll get all the attention it deserves.

Good luck!

(not trying to be a moderator...)

Well mate...the subtitle says "no MOCS please"

MOC means "my own creation"...but i think taking an original LEGO set, changing the minifigs and some accesories supposed to be in the original set like the cannonn can't be called "my own creation".

Well mate...the subtitle says "no MOCS please"

MOC means "my own creation"...but i think taking an original LEGO set, changing the minifigs and some accesories supposed to be in the original set like the cannonn can't be called "my own creation".

Aye, but seeing that simillar threads in the other theme forums are supposed to be about the really artistic photographs.

Ofcourse I'm not saying that your photo's aren't artistic, but I don't think this thread is meant for this kind of photographs.

If someone is to prove me wrong, I appologise for any harm I could have done with this.

Great photos everyone, keep it up.

-snip

Captain Jack Sparrow and his matey Joshamee Gibbs arrive on a strange island

What an amazing shot. I :pir-wub: the lighting, it just completes the photo so well.

Great job :thumbup:

Pirating MP3s

-snip

Haha :pir_laugh2: very funny and a really nice picture too.

Great job :thumbup:

Great photos Halfpenguinhalflego, your really getting good at getting nice photos.

Now here is one of mine. Its testing it out on a reflective surface. Its not a high quality as my camera gets, but I kinda like the mirror effect.

5701352688_44c4768a4a.jpg

Thanks for looking, Please C&C!

Thanks Darth Yogi! A great feature that is free to use is Flickr's Picnic, just upload your photo and edit it in Picnic and you can do lots of cool stuff! Lots of my before photos look a lot worse than they became afterwards, I really like your mirroring effect as well, the background compliments Black Beard well!