• Spaniards!
    • Mermaids!
    • Privateers!
    • British!
    • French!
    • Blue Coats
    • Red Coats
    • Other (please specify)

I voted for the British not just because I live in Britain but because of there navy. Also the British navy wore blue coats and the British army wore redcoats, but I like to think of the bluecoats as a french army so that my redcoats have someone to fight. :pir-classic:

Why pull this decomposed poll up from the briny deep?

That being said, Redcoats since I haven't the funds to engage in Bluecoat nostalgia. :pir_bawling:

Now the thread is here, I voted for the blue coats. But unlike most other people here, they are not serving United Kingdom or France. Instead, they are serving the Kingdom of Legoland - which they always have done :pir-grin:

I think I am the first to say: BRITISH yeah!

I think I am the first to say: BRITISH yeah!

The 3 existing pages of this thread tends to disagree with you.

I'm an Islander! Ook ook ak ook! :kahuka: Fear me and my sharp spears and hot cooking pot! :pir-laugh:. I may be an Islander but I don't just sit on an island all day, I sometimes help pirates or imperials, who ever gives me gold.

Like I said I am an Islander, but if there was a redcoat vs bluecoat fight I'd back the... err... Redcoats being British and all that.

Edited by Scorpiox

Bluecoats, because blue is a better colour than red :pir_laugh2:

pirates are to violent for my tastes :pirate_sad2:

British Redcoat! But when im on vacation (Of course everyone needs them) im a British Redcoat privateer! :pir-classic:

Captain Becker

Edited by Captain Becker

I don't completely understand, but if I do, here goes:

I know I'm not at all an active member of the Pirates forum, but Pirates of the Caribbean might change that. :pir-sweet: But if I had to choose a favorite faction, it would be the (French, right?) Blue Coats. Viva Le France!

-Le Santhor :pir_laugh2:

I'm an Islander! Ook ook ak ook! :kahuka: Fear me and my sharp spears and hot cooking pot! :pir-laugh:. I may be an Islander but I don't just sit on an island all day, I sometimes help pirates or imperials, who ever gives me gold.

Like I said I am an Islander, but if there was a redcoat vs bluecoat fight I'd back the... err... Redcoats being British and all that.

May I just ask, what would a native need to do with gold? Trade it with another native for some different looking gold? :pir-laugh:

I would have to say I'm a pirate. Not the kind that is a merciless killer and plunderer, but more the bumbling kind, the one who pretends like he knows what he's doing but really doesn't, and tries to cover it up with trying to look cool, even though he just looks like an idiot. If those sorts of pirates exist... well... that'd be me! :pir-laugh:

Tough decision, but I went with Pirates. It would have been Redcoats, except pirates get an equal share of the loot, but for the redcoats, the officers get paid more. Also I think redcoats probably have more fighting in the job, and that sounds kinda dangerous...

I chose British, but whats the difference between British and redcoats?

Some folks just don't like to assign nationality to the Red and Blue soldiers. For me it's 6 of 1 half a dozen of the other.

Tough decision, but I went with Pirates. It would have been Redcoats, except pirates get an equal share of the loot, but for the redcoats, the officers get paid more. Also I think redcoats probably have more fighting in the job, and that sounds kinda dangerous...

You forgot in your analysis that everyone else either wants to hang or eat the pirates!

I chose British, but whats the difference between British and redcoats?

Some folks just don't like to assign nationality to the Red and Blue soldiers. For me it's 6 of 1 half a dozen of the other.

I'm pretty sure that the British is referring to the Peach skinned redcoats, and the Red Coats is referring to the Yellow skinned.

Basically, do you like the PoTC Red Coats, or the Lego Red Coats better?