Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

The Forest Mafia Confirmation & Discussion thread

I always thought Hinckle was short for Hinckledink. :tongue:

Which is short for Hinckledinkledoodle again. :grin:

:laugh::laugh::wub: :wub: :wub:

<iamded suddenly grows a beard just for Hinck>

:grin:

This is the first game I've ever regretted my death in heavily. I simply wish I could have been in more scenes. The narrative is beautiful!

This is the first game I've ever regretted my death in heavily. I simply wish I could have been in more scenes. The narrative is beautiful!

:blush: Wow, thank you so much. I admire your playing style. You certainly played hard in this one. :thumbup:

:blush: Wow, thank you so much. I admire your playing style. You certainly played hard in this one. :thumbup:

Haha. Stupid Day One Night Actions. Oh well. But yeah, the flashback scene had me thinking back to happier times when all my friends were alive. :cry_happy: Flashbacks are ALWAYS a good story telling device if done correctly, one must never underestimate the power of nostalgia. And just everything is fun. The battle at the beginning, Daxia, the death of the Baker and his Wife, the squishing of the frog and then his role in the dream scene, all beautifully done.

I've got to agree, the flashback is a good thing. Unnecessary in a mafia game, but it's these unnecessary things that make a game really stand out :thumbup:

*Continues munching on popcorn*.

This has to be one of the most exciting games I've ever witnessed, especially Day 10. :sweet: Especially so, since I'm only watching from the sidelines.

Day 10 ending should be up in about 20 minutes. Sorry for the delay.