Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Red Scare Mystery -Confirmation and Discussion

In order to allow everyone to catch up, the next chapter will begin on the 6th of April.

Although it's quite late in the game, I've had to replace Dragonator with Brickdoctor.

Please welcome him to the game!

Welcome Doc! Straight out of school and you're in a Mystery game huh? Nice! Maybe our new replacement investigator will be more usefull! default_laugh_new.gif

I just wanted to clarify- this isn't the final chapter, right? Just the final day?

Edited by The Legonater

Thanks for letting me play Bob The Construction Man! I really enjoyed it, probably even more than Bloodbricks.

Just wondering, what night was it when I was killed, and was it a mod-kill?

I have so much to say that I can't wait till the conclusion!

Edited by Mrlegoninja

Please welcome him to the game!

Thanks.

Legonater, your new investigator will be more active, but he's definitely n00bier than the first, so... :tongue:

Good to see you're taking action, Bob. I think you do right with replacing the silent. :thumbup:

Oh, and welcome in the game, Brickdoctor. Hope you'll have fun.

Edited by Peanuts

Well, thanks for a great game everyone (except whoever killed medefault_tong.gif). I hope I did a good job contributing to the game.

Brickdoctor keep an eye out for anyone in compleat black holding a gun, they might try to kill youdefault_look.gif.

I don't see it in the rules, are we allowed to quote your PMs?

Brickdoctor keep an eye out for anyone in compleat black holding a gun, they might try to kill youdefault_look.gif.

I think that in general whenever you appear in a picture with a guy in complete black, it's a bad sign. :laugh:

That is, unless there's someone nearby with a magic potion or hands that shoot green beams... :look:

You can quote player PMs, but not host ones. I believe that's how it works, anyways.

Edited by The Legonater

Not my PM's, no. That's an unspoken rule that's prevalent in all forum games. You can paraphrase them only.

Not my PM's, no. That's an unspoken rule that's prevalent in all forum games. You can paraphrase them only.

Maybe you should speak it, just to make sure. :tongue: First mystery, wasn't 100% sure. Alright, then.

I will have limited Internet access during the week-end, so I may not contribute that much to the thread over the next two or three days. Sorry for that! :look:

When was the last time Shadows posted? :look:

He said to me before the start of the chapter that he lost track of what happened and he would try to post more, although it would be difficult for him because once you fall behind in a Mystery, it's nearly impossible to catch up. However, he hasn't posted yet so something might happen.

I also think Walter is away somewhere, and Brickme informed me that there were massive power outages in his area, so he's been unable to play. He told me, however, that he is catching up and will try to post ASAP.

Attention Players:

Chapter Fourteen will be up on either Monday or Tuesday, depending. After fourteen is Chapter Fifteen, which is the last chapter. I advise everyone to reread or at least skim through the entire game, from Chapter One to Chapter Thirteen. This will help you in Chapter Fourteen.

Well, I finally got my computers back to boot and have caught up on everything. Looks like I'm a little late though.

Well, I finally got my computers back to boot and have caught up on everything. Looks like I'm a little late though.

*cough* Hurry up and turn it in *cough*

Glad to see chpater 15 hasn't begun yet. My net went down yesterday and I wouldn't have wanted to miss the final. :sweet:

When will Chapter 15 be up? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Am I dead? AmIdeadamIdeadamIdeadamIdead?

Am I dead?

Now is it time? :look:

Admittedly, I haven't been following the game since my character "died", but uh... look who was right all along, about Delores Jefferson. And everyone thought poor Chief Phelps was a commie.

Suck it.

(I'm a little confused, was Chapter 15 the conclusion of the game?)

Admittedly, I haven't been following the game since my character "died", but uh... look who was right all along, about Delores Jefferson. And everyone thought poor Chief Phelps was a commie.

Suck it.

(I'm a little confused, was Chapter 15 the conclusion of the game?)

No, Chapter 15 is where the bad guys and the good guys argue with each other after everything is revealed. It won't last long, as honestly there isn't that much to be done, but it's just a place where the in-game players can find out who the bad guys are.

img_0690.jpg

The Ghostbusters arrived to take care of Inspector Liebenston's body.

Thanks for playing, and for the dedication. This topic can be locked also.

Can't wait for the conclusion, even though I probably didn't win! It's been a great game!

Sign in to follow this