Sign in to follow this  
Sandy

Mafia School: Escape From Isla Paradisa - Day Four

day4.jpg

dayfour1.jpg

Another sleepless night of shrieks and cries was over, and silence had fallen over Isla Paradisa as the sun rose. The remaining members of the staff came out of Magnolia Lodge to check the situation.

dayfour2.jpg

Few by few the guests arrived. There was only one thought on everybody's minds: who would not show up?

dayfour3.jpg

Soon they were all gathered at the frontyard of the lodge - except for one. Where was Erin Ennis? She had been very quiet throughout the previous day. Was she hiding something? Or had the recent events pushed her over the edge?

dayfour4.jpg

The others were about to start searching for her body when Erin finally turned up, quite tipsy and wearing only her swimsuit. She said that if this was going to be her last day on Earth, she was going to take everything out of it!

That meant that nobody had died that night either. The crowd was exhilarated!

dayfour5.jpg

But then Mr. Crusoe suddenly appeared on top of the canopy, holding the severed head of Dreo Jacmel, the bartender who had been convicted last night. Mr. Crusoe was grinning like a madman.

dayfour6.jpg

Triumphantly he threw the bartender's head into the disgusted crowd, loudly announcing that they had got one. Mr. Jacmel had confessed to being one of the Mafia goons who were trying to force Mr. Crusoe to return the stolen money.

Unfortunately Dreo Jacmel had died of his wounds before he would reveal his Mafia fellows.

dayfour7.jpg

But that didn't bother Mr. Crusoe one bit. He had now partially satiated his lust for revenge, and was now determined to weed out the remaining Mafia goons.

Somebody meekly asked how Mr. Crusoe knew that Dreo wasn't working alone. But the owner of the island just laughed and said that he didn't know! They would still have to convict someone that day. With that, Mr. Crusoe turned and left.

A terrible realization struck the crowd. Would Mr. Crusoe not stop before they were all dead?!

~*~*~*~*~*~

The Rules:

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the
Town
or the
Mafia
. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Mafia, while the Mafia needs to outnumber the Town.

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format;
Vote: Character (Player)
. Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format;
Unvote: Character (Player)
. No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.

3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts.

9. You must post in every day thread.

10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.

11. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty against you on your first offence, and the death of your character on your second offence.

The Cast:

ava-danielle.jpgDanielle Barrie, the Janitor (Dan the Brickman)

ava-geert.jpgGeert Rotterdam, the Personal Trainer (Gregorovich)

ava-bridget.jpgBridget Darwin (Brickdoctor)

ava-casey.jpgCasey Roswell (Capt. Redblade)

ava-colette.jpgColette LeMans (KielDaMan)

ava-cruz.jpgCruz Fortaleza (CommanderFox)

ava-erin.jpgErin Ennis (Euvor)

ava-keith.jpgKeith Worthing (KartoffelViking)

ava-kylan.jpgKylan Ise (Cutlass Iz)

ava-panda.jpgPanda Panjin (Pandora)

ava-siegmund.jpgSiegmund Freiburg (smittyfan)

ava-vanya.jpgVanya Livny (Baylego)

The Deceased:

ava-ravi-dead.jpgRavi Bombay, the Chef (RvB) - Town - convicted on Day One - Failed

ava-raquel-dead.jpgRaquel Benito Juarez, the Maid (Raven Brickroft) - Town - convicted on Day Two - Passed

ava-claudia-dead.jpgClaudia Toscana, the Lifeguard (Captain Tamamono) - Town - killed on Night Two - Passed

ava-dreo-dead.jpgDreo Jacmel, the Bartender (dr jones) - Mafia - convicted on Day Three - Passed

~*~*~*~*~*~

The voting starts 24 hours from now. There are 12 players in the game, so it takes 7 votes to convict someone.

Woohoo! We got a Scum and none of us died! :sweet: I'm so giddy already that I don't need the late bartender to give me a drink. :sweet:

FINALLY! It'z about time we got a scum! Au revoir Dreo! I'm zo happy right now... :sweet: Especially since ze scums failed to kill one of uz, bwahaha... Whoever iz protecting us, he/she iz definitely doing one impressive job! :thumbup:

And even though this iz still not a cause for a complete celebration, I'm pretty sure who'll be the obvious next one to go, one who literally dug up his grave yesterday...

Whoops, plz. forgive my hastiness brought about my excitement, but I guess we have to really think over our next vote carefully. Even if Siegmund waz acting highly suspicious yesterday, I think it'z better if we give him the benefit of the doubt and the chance to explain himzelf. I remember him swearing by his mother's grave so I guess that warrants a second chance.

You are right Miss LeMans. I am glad we got a clear picture yesterday and just had to make a choice.

There is still a few who aren't participating at all and that saddens me greatly. I thought we could all pull together here. Crusoe is enjoying this too much.

Whoops, plz. forgive my hastiness brought about my excitement, but I guess we have to really think over our next vote carefully. Even if Siegmund waz acting highly suspicious yesterday, I think it'z better if we give him the benefit of the doubt and the chance to explain himzelf. I remember him swearing by his mother's grave so I guess that warrants a second chance.

Thank you, Colette, I appreciate that! :classic:

There is still a few who aren't participating at all and that saddens me greatly. I thought we could all pull together here. Crusoe is enjoying this too much.

I agree. Geert, Erin, and Vanya seem to stay out of the room most of the Day.

Finally, we have voted out one of the mafia scum! I think this proves that we should follow our instincts and not over think who we are voting for. Today, we can look for who did not vote for Dreo yesterday as possible scum. It is not foolproof, as an innocent could have easily not voted for him, but it is a place to start.

Finally, we have voted out one of the mafia scum! I think this proves that we should follow our instincts and not over think who we are voting for. Today, we can look for who did not vote for Dreo yesterday as possible scum. It is not foolproof, as an innocent could have easily not voted for him, but it is a place to start.

That would be Danielle and Siegmund who voted for someone else, Dreo didn't vote but that obviously doesn't matter, and Geert, Casey, and Erin didn't vote at all.

There is still a few who aren't participating at all and that saddens me greatly. I thought we could all pull together here.

I'm with you there Kyle. Even if we pulled off thiz momentary victory, I can't help but get concerned about the lack of unity among uz. I still can't believe that it took a lazt minute vote from Bridget and a switch vote from you before we could finally convict someone. Now that casts the suspicion over those who did not participate in the voting. I mean if you really are concerned for the innocent's cause, why wouldn't you vote?!?

From thoze who did not vote, I highly suzpect theze two:

Geert, who lazt said:

Yet another person going to be killed...

I really hope all of you are right in convicting Dreo! I am desperate not to have a repeat of the past two days. Personally, I can't see anyone that's done anything so suspicious that they should be killed today, but you all seem to know what you're doing by voting for Dreo.

That is NOT something an innocent would say. Lack of concern and urgency = scummy behavior.

Another one that really surprized me iz Danielle, since she did not cooperate with ze majority vote, opting to go with her personal choice, even if she clearly knew that the innocents need her vote for conviction. Not voting for a co-staff? Or not voting for a fellow scum (Dreo)?

For me, I feel that Erin is the most suspicious, but I have no evidence. I rather dislike how many staff people we have lost, and do not wish to continue this trend. (I'm going to have to do all the work by myself soon!!!) so right now, Siegmund is the most suspicious of the ones left. :sadnew:

II still can't believe that it took a lazt minute vote from Bridget and a switch vote from you before we could finally convict someone.

Just incase anyone's wondering, I had intended to vote for Dreo earlier, but real life my nap got in the way.

Geert, who lazt said:

That is NOT something an innocent would say. Lack of concern and urgency = scummy behavior.

Another one that really surprized me iz Danielle, since she did not cooperate with ze majority vote, opting to go with her personal choice, even if she clearly knew that the innocents need her vote for conviction. Not voting for a co-staff? Or not voting for a fellow scum (Dreo)?

I agree on both accounts. I do have to point out, though, that since Geert did not vote, his use of the pronoun 'you' doesn't make it sound like he's scum. If he had voted, use of 'you' as opposed to 'we' would make him seem to be scum, but since he didn't...

I'm with you there Kyle. Even if we pulled off thiz momentary victory, I can't help but get concerned about the lack of unity among uz. I still can't believe that it took a lazt minute vote from Bridget and a switch vote from you before we could finally convict someone. Now that casts the suspicion over those who did not participate in the voting. I mean if you really are concerned for the innocent's cause, why wouldn't you vote?!?

Geert, who lazt said:

Good point there, Colette. Also, both Geert and Danielle voted for Raquel and Ravi, just as Dreo did.

Wooo! we got a scum!

ewwww.... a severed head! :sick:

*feints*

Another one that really surprized me iz Danielle, since she did not cooperate with ze majority vote, opting to go with her personal choice, even if she clearly knew that the innocents need her vote for conviction.

Ze majority was split with Seigmond, and Dreo. At the time I cast my vote, there were still about a whole day left several hours before the final decision needed to be made, with plenty of time to change my vote.

Later though, I came back in the room, and it only needed 1 vote to condemn Dreo. I was going to wait till the last minute to change, and hope someone else did it, as I didnt want to be the one to cast the convicting vote. (I have read in some books where this has been mis-interpreted before to be scummy).

I left for a bit, and came back to find someone else did change their vote, and, at the same time, Mr Crusoe walked in, and closed the thread and caught Dreo trying to escape. It was too late then.

Good point there, Colette. Also, both Geert and Danielle voted for Raquel and Ravi, just as Dreo did.

Hmmm, interezting input Siegmund. Even if their votez seem 'diluted' within the majority vote, we cannot ignore ze fact that ze mafia goons know who are the innocent people, and their votes can be seen as bandwagoning with the rest of the 'clueless' innocents. I think we have a strong case against both Geert and Danielle, let'z see what they have to say regarding theze accusations.

I have to agree that those are both very suspicious. I have my eye on Geert because of his strange wordings and his very light participation. Danielle is also suspicious because of her excuses. I don't think that it would have been considered scummy to be the last to vote, since there was plenty of evidence against him. I want to hear a response from Geert before I finalize my opinion.

I left for a bit, and came back to find someone else did change their vote, and, at the same time, Mr Crusoe walked in, and closed the thread and caught Dreo trying to escape. It was too late then.

You know what, I think you're lying Mz. Danielle. The deciding vote izn't actually ze switch vote by Kylan, but Bridget's last minute vote. Not zo good in making up storiez huh?

Danielle is also suspicious because of her excuses. I don't think that it would have been considered scummy to be the last to vote, since there was plenty of evidence against him.

Not zo good in making up storiez huh?

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to play Mafia this game of life."

I agreee. Excuses aren't necessarily bad, but poorly written ones are. I don't see that as a reason alone to convict someone, though. Let's see what Danielle has to say.

Let's see what Danielle has to say.

I say I am lazy, and dont want to do all the work myself :hmpf_bad: , hence, why I chose Seigmond over Dreo.

I try to stay in character while playing too. remember, there arent many employees left, so more work for me....

I would have voted Erin, but, I had no evidence at the time, and, no one even seemed to think it was a good idea. In reality, there were still plenty of votes to be cast after mine, that either Seigmond OR Dreo could have still been convicted. :sadnew: So, its not like my vote really would prevent a conviction. And, if necessary, I would have changed mine at the last minute. But, it wasnt necessary.

So there!

Im lazy and paranoid :look: , that doesnt make me a murderer!

I say I am lazy, and dont want to do all the work myself :hmpf_bad: , hence, why I chose Seigmond over Dreo.

I try to stay in character while playing too. remember, there arent many employees left, so more work for me....

That may be a good way to do a job, but it's no way to play this game of life. It's basing your vote on irrelevant information.

I really wanted to vote for Erin, but, everyone was focused on Dreo and Sigmund. :hmpf_bad:

I'll say it once again: Lack of urgency and concern = scummy behavior.

Do you realize that your 'selfish' vote ("Oh I'm too lazy to do things when I'm the only staff left blah-blah") almost cost uz a non-conviction which would've been cataztrophic to the real concerned innocents' cause? What in the statement "We only have 6 votes and still need 1 to convict" do you NOT understand if you are a real innocent? And knowing that scenario you still like to vote for Erin, which would NOT have mattered in ze voting? Clearly, you are not showing any concern or sense of urgency that real innocents would have shown, since you are probably one of the mafia goons.

Honeztly I really thought I could trust you Danielle, you were one of ze first people to talk me privately wanting to join the innocentz' cause, but I waz really disappointed when you did not cooperate with ze collective decision of the innocent people, particularly during the time when we needed your one crucial vote. You really let us down Danielle, I wish I wouldn't have trusted you that eazily... :cry_sad:

First of all; buyaka and good riddance to the late scumbag Dreo! Pat on the back to everyone who voted for him :thumbup:

Which brings me to the next issue...

[snip]

And even though this iz still not a cause for a complete celebration, I'm pretty sure who'll be the obvious next one to go, one who literally dug up his grave yesterday...

No diggety... :hmpf_bad:

[snip]

Even if Siegmund waz acting highly suspicious yesterday, I think it'z better if we give him the benefit of the doubt and the chance to explain himzelf. I remember him swearing by his mother's grave so I guess that warrants a second chance.

My heart says: no, no, no! No benefit, no doubt, no second chances :angry:

My non-intoxicated and refreshed mind says: well, let's see how the day progresses. I'm keeping my eyes on you, Siegmund :oh:

My heart says: no, no, no! No benefit, no doubt, no second chances :angry:

My non-intoxicated and refreshed mind says: well, let's see how the day progresses. I'm keeping my eyes on you, Siegmund :oh:

As I've said before, I am indeed innocent. I received a message earlier today from someone whose name I shall not reveal so as to keep them safe from the Scum. I have turned off my profile veiws too... sorry scummies.. NOT!!!! They can also verify my innocence, and so can the other confirmed members of our Townie Underground. :wink:

Yippee!! My hunch was correct! Take that Mafia scum!! This just goes to show we can weed you out! :devil: And no innocent dies, this has been a very good night for us innocents!

Interesting Erin said this might be her last day. Hmm, wonder why she would say something like that... I agree with Kylan, Crusoe definitely enjoys the torture a bit to much.

Cruz/CF