WhiteFang

Stand a chance to win a random Series 3 minifigures

Stand a chance to win a random Series 3 minifigures by

voting for your favourite entries

gallery_2351_134_202958.jpg

What is this giveaway all about:

Hey everyone, I got a sweet surprise for our Eurobricks Community. You can stands a chance to win a random mysterious LEGO Collectable Minifigures just by placing your votes in the respective voting categories. It works the same like our Eurobricks Raffle.

The Rules

1. Have fun by participating in the voting categories.
  2. You must vote once in both Category A and Category B in order to qualify a free raffle.
  3. Eurobricks members who are registered on or after 1st February 2011 are not eligible for this special raffle giveaway.
  4. Participants who submitted their entries in the building contest are also eligible for this giveaway.
  5. Staff decisions are final.
  6. Any violation of the rules will be subject to disqualification.

The Prizes!

After the voting is closed and the official results is announced, the Eurobricks Staff will draw random lots from the pool of submitted eligible entries and will pull out a total of 4 lucky winners who have voted in Category A and Category B. What prizes do they stand to win, you ask? Courtesy of the Eurobricks Staff and The LEGO Group (TLG), we are giving away 1 random LEGO Collectible Minifigures Series 3 figure each. Don't ask me what is the minifigure. It's random. I will reveal the actual minifigure at the end of the results.

The winners are to pm their address to DarkFang. So he can ship the prize to you. :wink:

It's that simple!

Deadline

Voting will close on the 21st of March, 2011 at 1200hrs (GMT+8). Applies the same for this raffle giveaway.

The 4 lucky winners!

Congratulations to the following 4 lucky Eurobricks winners. Each of them has won a random LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 3. Please drop your full name and mailing address to DarkFang. Hope everyone of you have an enjoyable experience with the entire overall LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 3 experience right here on Eurobricks. Do stay tune for more of such special celebration in the future!

1) Hula Dancer - Masked Builder

2) Pilot - Dr Kilroy

3) Sumo Wrestler - tazosaure

4) Tennis Player - CorneliusMurdock

Please use this thread for any further discussion or questions pertaining to this special highlight.

WhiteFang and the Eurobricks Team

Kewl! Hopefully my luck will be good this time :sweet:

Good luck.

By the way, if you don't mind, can you edit your votes accordingly by using this format below.

Please vote by placing the index number at the front of your opening sentence, followed by the entry description and the builder's name, and the given point. It's important to follow in this format.

Thanks for doing this Fangy and the rest of the staff. :thumbup: It's really a very nice gesture for EB to give back to those who participated in the voting.

I really hope I win :cry_happy:

I've never won a contest on Eurobricks before and it would be awesome if I did! :wub:

By the way, if you don't mind, can you edit your votes accordingly by using this format below.

Done. :wink:

What will the one with the most votes get? (Not the voter him- or herself)

Great idea guys! ...And since it seems I'm pretty much hopeless for the building contest votes, it means I will still have a (small) chance to win a minifig nevertheless. :laugh::thumbup:

What will the one with the most votes get? (Not the voter him- or herself)

Refer to the prizes allocation in the respective voting categories first post.

I've voted for A and B. Do I have to do anything else to enter this raffle?

That's all! :wink:

In case, people starts to hound me for the results of this raffle giveaway, I will repeat myself again. It will only be made available once I have sorted the winners for Category A and B. Thanks for your patience. :blush:

In case, people starts to hound me for the results of this raffle giveaway, I will repeat myself again. It will only be made available once I have sorted the winners for Category A and B. Thanks for your patience. :blush:

Does that mean when you have announced them (now) or when you have posted off all the prizes and completely finished with them?

Does that mean when you have announced them (now) or when you have posted off all the prizes and completely finished with them?

When all of the winners have responded to me and after I have sorted the prizes for them, then the results will be announced for the special giveaway.

The 4 lucky winners!

Congratulations to the following 4 lucky Eurobricks winners. Each of them has won a random LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 3. Please drop your full name and mailing address to DarkFang. Hope everyone of you have an enjoyable experience with the entire overall LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 3 experience right here on Eurobricks. Do stay tune for more of such special celebration in the future!

1) Hula Dancer - Masked Builder

2) Pilot - Dr Kilroy

3) Sumo Wrestler - tazosaure

4) Tennis Player - CorneliusMurdock

Thank you once more WhiteFang for holding this great contest/raffle! Congratulations to the winners! :thumbup: Here's looking forward to the next one! :wink:

Would you look at that! I won another raffel! (the only thing I seem to be able to win on this site) Thanks Whitefang and congrats to the other winners!

Woohoo! I would have voted no matter the stakes but thank you so much for giving even not so skilled builders a chance to win something with this raffle :thumbup:

I was blown away by the quality of MOCs submitted for the contest and I am eager to see the great new MOCs people will come up with for series 4, 5 and hopefully beyond!

Again thanks and congrats to all the winners!