Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

The Forest Mafia: Day Two

Hmm... I will like to summarise something based on what I said in Day 1. I have prior knowledge of the arsonist's existence and he/she is a neutral. I reveal this info when Helen put me into the voting basket after the fast and fury of mine possible lynch in day.

Last night was an interesting relevation... A mysterious someone and the bunny knew I got visitors. I only got to know that I have multiple visitors today. From what I have been told, someone did something to me. I can't specify the night action because that person is my source of innocence and I don't know who it is. However, 2 persons in my private chamber knew what info is that and I trust those 2 as of now to keep quiet about it, unless of course if those are demons, then I am such a big fool.

Now, I hope we all can rid of the arsonist first. No one takes a jerry can of petrol and burn down houses for nothing. Now I am hoping that the arsonist is not working together with the demons, in return gaining 2 vigiliates each night.

Now, what is of other 2 vigilates? They did not strike or is it failed? Something is amiss.

I haven't got time to quote and re-quote others' statements but I will re-look and answer it later until I solved a certain answer which I am looking for.

ROOAARR! This certainly is interesting. While the presence of an arsonist has now been confirmed, it is rather odd that he didn't choose to target Edgar, considering that Edgar implied that no other kind of protector would be able to stop the arsonist.

I'm inclined to believe Horace. ROOAAARRR!!! No one else has presented an explanation for the red and green flashes that occurred last night, and lying about those would be a too risky a move for scum to make.

Speaking of which, I'm still confused about these flashes. Do flashes occur every time magic is used? If so, it's rather odd we'd see so few of them. The implication I got was that the majority of our night actions are the result of the baker and his wife's magic gifts... ROOAARR!!!

Sorry everyone, but I don't believe one bit of that megablocks Play. It was a good play but makes no sense, here is why:

You seem very sure of yourself :look:

I'm inclined to believe Horace. ROOAAARRR!!! No one else has presented an explanation for the red and green flashes that occurred last night, and lying about those would be a too risky a move for scum to make.

I too believe Horace, but I'd be interested to hear his response to this...

Pennie! I thought we had something special! :cry_sad: You can't vote me off, what would the ladies do without me? They'd have to settle for Cammy Crocodile... :tongue: Now, let me go over your points and tell you why you're wrong.

Sorry everyone, but I don't believe one bit of that megablocks Play.

There's your first mistake. It wasn't megabloks! Several people have praised it... Words can hurt too Penny... :cry_sad:

1. So the baker and his wife gave you some magic powder, then ran off before telling you what it was for. Expecting you to just use it and hope a demon attacks you so you are saved-megablocks.

The Baker and his missus gave me a bag holding a magic substance. However, magic scares me (There, I said it. Are you happy? :hmpf_bad: ) and I didn't trust myself with it, so I happily left the bag alone by my bed. When the Crow (or demon, or demon worshipper or whatever) attacked me, it was incentive enough to overcome my fear of magic, and threw whatever magic stuff was in the bag at the Crow guy. Turned out to be powder, which as it happens, burns evil Crows' flesh. I thought all these detail to be unimportant, and I wanted to portray myself as an awesome hero of victory, so I simplified things to hold people's attention and get my story across.

2. Another batch of powder hits the demon but with a flash of red light. Well once again this statement makes no sense, why would someone evil among us do this to their own demon? *huh* -megablocks

Right, now I'm confused. There was no second batch of powder. I never said there was. I threw my magic powder at the Crow, right? Then, as the powder burnt it's flesh, there was a flash of red light, and my magic flesh-burning powder was incinerated from the Crow's body, hence stopping the flesh burning. This red flash of powder-incinerating light would have been a defensive measure of the Crow, or as I hypothesised, the result of someone protecting the Crow. So just to be crystal clear, the flash of red light removed my powder from the Crow, it didn't add more powder.

3. Having done this the Demon decides not to kill you? *huh*

Mkay. Let me write a short play.

The Case of the Demony Crow Guy with the Horribly Burnt Flesh

Evil Crow Guy: Holy shit, my flesh just had this powder crap burn through it like acid! It really ████ing hurts! I came here expecting an easy kill and now my ████ing flesh is melting off?! Balls to this!

<Evil Crow Guy runs off because he's been incapacitated by magic powder and can't operate a ████in' sickle anymore or something. Maybe it mangled his hands or something, I dunno. I didn't pay that close attention because I was panicking because I was being attacked by an evil ████in' Crow thing! :hmpf: >

So basically, my defensive night action cancelled out Crow's offensive night action, and protection or something of the Crow's cancelled out the counter-attack of my night action. Therefore the crow couldn't kill me because the powder acts as protection from demons or demon worshippers (that also apparently is supposed to kill any demon or demon worshipping attacker, provided they're not protected I guess).

4. On top of these three reasons you were able to see the whole thing and what happened in detail, so unless you have two night actions (this and the Magic Powder) which being two so useful night actions which I doubt you really shouldn't have a clue about exactly what happened to him last night.

Well, I'm not blind. What are you saying? That I shouldn't be able to see what I'm doing? Let me make it clear that I don't know who attacked me. I know what attacked me, a crow carrying a sickle. It could be someone in disguise, because I don't see any crows among us. I really don't get what you're getting at here. Using my magic powder and having my eyes open at the same time is not two separate night actions. :wacko:

5. Well, most of us suspect that the Demon Legion tried to kill Edgar the Elephant last night and seen as he knows who targeted him last night one of them would likely be the killer. Your play conflicts this and draws attention away from the fact someone here may have the name of a killer.

Hey, I'm not trying to draw attention away from Edgar's night time shenanigans. I'm just telling what happened to me last night. Would you rather I not mention how I was freakin' attacked by a sickle wielding Crow? I don't think so! The people need to know, you can't silence the truth! :sing: So okay. Let's say Edgar was targeted by the scum-bag Demon Legion. That would mean:

• The Demon Legion have 2 killers, or can target 2 kills in one night. (Probably with penalties or something, this is an all-furs game, I imagine God would want to spice things up.) Unlikely, but I guess a possibility.
  • The town vigilante attacked me. I doubt this however, as the Crow was pretty evil looking. You should have seen it. It was scary. I was scared, and I'm not scared by much. Also, sickles. Typically evil when used as a weapon, seems fitting for some sort of Demon Legion. And another thing! Why would magic powder burn the flesh of something that's neutral? It just seems more like the kind of thing designed to take down evil beings.
  • Third possibility: There's another evil faction. Of killer crows! Or maybe not. Still, the possibility of another faction should not be ruled out.

I'm not trying to draw attention away from the fact that someone here may have the name of the killer. In fact, HEY GUYS! Someone here may have the name of the killer! How about that, eh?

Vote: Horace Horse (Iamded)

My evidence is above and I urge you to look at my points carefully, especially point 5. I truly believe he is trying to drive us to a dead end and draw attention away from the fact that someone here knows the name of a killer.

Yours

Pennie Pig

A vote wasted, dear Penny. Oh wait, it's Pennie. Hmm, are you sure this isn't all stemming from my pronouncing your name as Penny instead of Pennie yesterday? :sceptic: Talk about holding a grudge...

Anywho, I urge you to look at my rebuttals carefully, to re-read my play armed with the clarity and knowledge provided by my answers here, and for Christ's sake unvote me. Otherwise the fact that you're trying to vote off the one guy who's immune to Evil Crow night kills may seem suspicious. :sceptic:

Also, Cara Cow, Lauren Lamb, I appreciate the appreciation that I'm alive. We must celebrate this later, I've a few ideas how... :wink:

And Pennie, I take it I won't be getting those apples any more... :sad:

And one last thing, sorry to keep going on, but aren't you supposed to wait until we're told we can vote, or something? I understand your eagerness to convict someone, but that's no reason to disregard the rules...

*SNIP*

Well you make a convincing reply Horace so I think I will let you applesauce into me, oh and this:

Unvote: Horace Horse (Iamded)

I still don't know how you kept your eyes open, God seems to have kept mine rather shut last night.

Well you make a convincing reply Horace so I think I will let you applesauce into me, oh and this:

I still don't know how you kept your eyes open, God seems to have kept mine rather shut last night.

I hope you read listened to all of that, I put a lot of effort into it. :grin:

And technically, that unvote and vote shouldn't count, as today's voting hasn't yet begun, so hopefully, if God is feeling merciful, you'll be allowed your daily unvote when voting begins for real. Wow that was a lot of pauses. Anyway, I appreciate the thought. You can come along with Cara Cow and Lauren Lamb to the party later. :wink:

Whilst it seems unusual for Horace to have been told (presumably by God) so much of what occurred last night, I cannot imagine he is saying anything other than the truth.

What puzzles me is why the demons should target him at all :look:

Maybe they didn't like it when he pointed out the names of people who spoke most/least; maybe he hit the nail one the head with a few names. :look:

And it's also equally likely that they weren't mentioned by him, and wanted to try and frame the people he mentioned as speaking most/least; so that we'd try and vote one off. :look:

In short: no idea!

Whilst it seems unusual for Horace to have been told (presumably by God) so much of what occurred last night, I cannot imagine he is saying anything other than the truth.

After hearing Horace's story about how he was attacked by demons, I get the idea that the demons going after Horace was just a random guess. If the demons had known more about Horace and his magic powder, I doubt they would have even tried to kill him.

As far as I know, Edgar has not claimed that he knows who targeted him last night, Pennie. I'm hoping someone was watching, though, and will find a way to get the word out so we can make an informed decision with the vote today.

I once saw a play called Eurodina. In it, two characters were able to stave off the evil in town if they were attacked at night. Horace's story sounds very consistant to the stories of those two characters.

In short, I'm willing to believe him, and will even go as far to say that Horace was the target of the Legionaires last night.

Or his story is horseshit, and he made the entire thing up to cause confusion. But I honestly can't see that happening at this stage, so my first theory is what I'm going with.

As far as I know, Edgar has not claimed that he knows who targeted him last night, Pennie. I'm hoping someone was watching, though, and will find a way to get the word out so we can make an informed decision with the vote today.

Hmm... It's really unfortunate for Booker to be his/her target... Sigh, and I supposed there is a lot of communications happening last night and someone told me I was actually visited by a few people. I wonder what it was all about. It appears we got a lot of interpretation work to do..

To be honest, I am quite surprised to see myself standing here again. I hope we could work together to rid those demons before they rid us.

Voting may now begin. You have 48 hours to reach a conviction. It takes 12 votes to lynch.

Vote: Horace Horse (Iamded)

Vote tally

Eskallon / Pennie Pig: 1 vote (penalty for voting early)

Mod Note: Eskallon will not be allowed to unvote again today.

post-486-129994384937.jpg

The Baker's wife was on her way to the village square to redistribute the magic orb, when Daxia stopped her.

"You're not helping those mangy little beasts any more, if I have anything to say about it." Daxia snarled.

"You don't have anything to say about it, Dear." The Baker's wife replied, "This is powerful magic and can't be altered."

post-486-12999438645.jpg

"We'll see about that!" Cried Daxia and shot a riddle spell at the orb.

Daxia couldn't take or change the orb, but she could trap it in a riddle spell, meaning for someone to take possession of it, they had to solve a riddle.

Riddle:

A phrase appeared on the surface of the orb:

ERE ELVES THRILL AHEAD

"What kind of riddle is that?" Puzzled the Baker's wife.

"A very clever one, indeed." Smiled Daxia.

To solve the riddle, PM your answer to Hinckley. The first person to correctly guess the riddle will receive something.

Daxia must be Henry's wife. Boy, what a pick :look: .

A tough riddle, indeed.

Your point being?

Being the Devil's Advocate (Oops, poor word choice :tongue: ) or just to fuss up some trouble?

So the bell tolled twelve and now we have the rest of the day to make our decisions. Who to choose? :look:

Your point being?

Well Portia Poodle was unsure if Edgar knew who targetted him so I was clearing that up for her.

ERE ELVES THRILL AHEAD

Hard one indeed. Can we have a clue?

Well Portia Poodle was unsure if Edgar knew who targetted him so I was clearing that up for her.

Edgar does not say in that quote that he knows who visited him but rather someone told him that he had visitors.

So confusing, so much going on, and still, no real leads.

Edgar, you story seems to make sense, if only there was a way for someone to confirm.

I'm rather confused with the riddle as well, I have no idea what the goal is... oh well. If only I didn't have lamb-chops for brains.

Okay, since I was the one who delivered you the information about the orgy night-time activity at Edgar's, I'm going to have to take responsibility in acting based on this info, and vote: Lauren Lamb/Zepher.

Why? Because my source said she was one of the people targetting Edgar last night, and apparently not with good intentions. She seems to be a blocker, and why would a Villager want to block the only one who can stop the arsonist?

But this is all second-hand (or third-hand) information I'm passing, so take it with a grain of salt. I just don't think we have anything else to go on from. :sceptic:

I'm very interested in taking this lead, especially because this one is much better than "X 'cause he's talkin'", but I am going to wait for Lauren's rebuttal before voting.

Yes, the riddle is difficult, and everyone would love to get their hands on that blue orb. But let us not lose sight of what is important. We NEED to decide who to convict today, and it isn't going to be easy. And it isn't going to happen if we don't start talking about it. So let us talk about those who we find suspicious among us.

I myself have no solid evidence against anyone. I can only go off of what was said yesterday and so far today. And those few conversations I've been privileged to have in private.

Looking back over what has been done and said, I haven't seen the following people do much to help this village out much. That by no means is an indictment of them, or that those that are not on this list are innocent. It is merely an observation, and hopefully will get some discussion that we sorely need get started. Those people are Bristol Bunny, Bruno Bear, Cara Cow, Gabby Goat, Gilbert Goat, Lauren Lamb, Lazlo Lion, Marcus Monkey, Mindy Mouse, Pennie Pig and Sheldon Sheepdog. Lauren, while saying a lot today, hasn't really said anything at all. It's all been a sort of dreamy mish-mash of megablocks lambshit, if you ask me.

I have already discussed things with Edger, thank you very much. Why must you ALWAYS drag things out into the open Brigit, it puts anyone whos trying anything in a very tough spot. The Hippo forced Edger to reveal his role yesterday, and now you're doing the same today. :hmpf_bad:

I must go eat. I will be back in about an hour and respond to these accusations. In the mean time, Edger himself may deal with things if he wants to clear me as I've cleared him.

From my actions, by the way, I have learned that Edger is neither the arsonist, nor the demon-dude's killer. So, I can at least say that he's pretty likely to be who he claimed to be.

I see that Brigit Bunny has acted while I was forming my thoughts. I am very interested in hearing what Lauren has to say for herself now.

And thank you Brigit, for having the guts to get the ball rolling, so to speak.