Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

The Forest Mafia: Day One

Players only please!

post-486-129947382585.jpg

The citizens of Spring Haven had been having a very strange week. Despite the evil goings-on, they were trying to carry on as usual until they could use their specific magic gifts to fight the evil. However, it was hard to act like their spiritual leader, Marcellus the Monk, wasn't erecting gallows in the town square. When the odd platform was complete, the citizens gathered around to hear what their spiritual leader had to say.

post-486-129947394886.jpg

"People of Spring Haven," Marcellus beckoned, "Today is the day we take back our fate and save our town from this evil Demon Legion. Once we have decided on a likely candidate for evil treachery, they will be chained to these columns and left for the evil creatures to devour. I hope we will not lose too many innocent lives before removing all the evil members of this horrible cult."

post-486-129947408512.jpg

"What if we can't reach a decision?" Someone asked, "Then what?"

"Um..." Marcellus began, "I'm not really sure."

post-486-129947424826.jpg

"If we don't convict someone, will the creatures come take someone in the night at random?" Another concerned citizen asked.

"I guess that will happen," Marcellus seemed unsure, "So we better stick to this today. Otherwise we'll never start and therefore will never find the evil among us until it's too late. I know this is hard, everyone, but this is for the best. We will find reason to suspect someone...I think..."

post-486-12994742764.jpg

The people murmured amongst themselves as they dispersed. They were unsure and uneasy. Marcellus the Monk had never led them astray, but now he was asking them to commit murder. It was a hard decision, but it was a dire situation.

Tensions grew and murmurs grew louder as Marcellus surveyed the remaining citizens of Spring Haven. He hoped he was leading them in the right direction. It would be devastating to lose this battle against evil. Now their salvation lay in the hearts and minds of men...

Day One has begun. Voting is not allowed in the first 24 hours.

Objective

The Villagers must find and eliminate all members of The Demon Legion. The Demon Legion wins when they outnumber the innocent Villagers.

Rules

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Village or the Demon Legion. To win the game, the Village must kill off all the Demon Legion, while the Demon Legion needs to outnumber the Village. Third-Party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, un-voting is to be done in the format; Un-vote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. You are only allowed one un-vote a day. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.

3. A game day will last 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.

4. The alignment of lynched players will be revealed at the beginning of the next day, as well as those that died during the night.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but only in your own words. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on. It is very important in this game to not discuss anything with dead players. I will only say this once. Don’t screw yourself over by revealing anything to a player who seems to have been removed from the game. Get it? :wink:

8. You may not edit your posts. 1st offense: penalty vote, 2nd offense: The untimely death of your character and the end of your game. No chance for resurrection.

9. You must post in every day thread. One day without a post and your character will be comically killed off.

10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.

11. It is recommended that you turn off your profile views for this game.

Players

becka.jpg

Becka Bulldog - Beautician

played by Rick

benji.jpg

Benji Bulldog - Hat Maker

played by Walter Kovacs

booker.jpg

Booker Bear - Garbage Man

played by Dragonator

brigit.jpg

Brigit Bunny - Florist

played by Sandy

bristol.jpg

Bristol Bunny - Seamstress

played by Bob the Construction Man

bruno.jpg

Bruno Bear - Watch Maker

played by Scouts

cameron.jpg

Cameron Crocodile - Carpenter

played by Rufus

cara.jpg

Cara Cow - Doctor

played by badboytje88

edgar.jpg

Edgar Elephant - Fisherman

played by WhiteFang

felix.jpg

Felix Fox - Farmer

played by Shadows

gabby.jpg

Gabby Goat - Dairy Operator

played by Ricecracker

gilbert.jpg

Gilbert Goat - Schoolteacher

played by Fugazi

helen.jpg

Helen Hippo - Cook

played by def

horace.jpg

Horace Horse - Blacksmith

played by iamded

kaley.jpg

Kaley Cat - Mill Operator

played by Lord Arjay

kenda.jpg

Kenda Cat - Baker

played by I Scream Clone

lauren.jpg

Lauren Lamb - Gardener

played by Zepher

lazlo.jpg

Lazlo Lion - Butcher

played by TinyPiesRUs

marcus.jpg

Marcus Monkey - Apple Seller

played by Inconspicuous

mindy.jpg

Mindy Mouse - Accountant

played by professor flitwick

pennie.jpg

Pennie Pig - Spring Haven Mayor

played by Eskallon

portia.jpg

Portia Poodle - General Store Operator

played by Cornelius Murdock

sheldon.jpg

Sheldon Sheepdog - Toy Maker

played by Quarryman

wendell.jpg

Wendell Walrus - Librarian

played by Stash2Sixx

Confirmation and Discussion thread

Well, ladies and gentleman, the clocks tick.

Tick-tock-tick-tock

How could any of us be evil? We're all so adorable! :wub:

This'll be hard to decide :look:

No time to lose!

Interesting how this 'spiritual leader' wants us to convict a meber of our community to die, yet has no information for us to go on...

pfffftttttt

This is terrible! Demons here! *oh2*

And they're cannibals or something because we're counting on them to eat their own if we chain them up outside. :wacko:

Ok, now I've just confused myself... Well, I'm a farmer, not a thinker, so I'd best just get back to raking until everyone arrives and we can try to figure out this horrible situation together.

Just as an aside, why is that cute creepy bear hiding in a trash can? :look:

This garbage bin is so warm and cosy! :wub:

I find it hard to believe that there are such cruel, heartless furs amoung us. We're such a nice community, this whole situation saddens me. Big black bear needs a hug. :cry_sad:

Good morning everyone!

Well, it looks like we're going to have a long day ahead of us. Would anyone like an apple for breakfast?

We have no leads to go off of, but even something small is worth pursuing instead of being randomly devoured by the monsters. Let's keep our ears open, and maybe something will turn up.

Morning ladies! :grin:

And they're cannibals or something because we're counting on them to eat their own if we chain them up outside. :wacko:

We're not aiming to chain up demons, we're aiming to chain up the ones that control them, or brought them here, or worship them, or something.

Just as an aside, why is that cute creepy bear hiding in a trash can? :look:

He's the garbage man. And... garbage goes in the trash. So... yeah! :sweet:

This is so terrible! I can't believe any of us, cute Fabulanders can hide behind our lovely smiles and acting like demons at night. :cry_sad:

I thought we are a happy loving town, living in peace together. For a start, I don't think we will have much to work on. By the way, here are some fishes which I have caught in the morning. Salmon fish, anyone?

Let's not dwell with so much negativity in the early morning. A good breakfast is always a good start to a fresh new day! :sweet:

Morning all! I'll take one of your apples, Marcus. I'm not sure if we use money in Spring Haven, but I could trade something... I'm a carpenter, after all, which means I've got wood.

I don't know if anyone has any leads, but there's something fishy about Edgar :laugh:

Tick-tock-tick-tock

Are you gonna go 'KABOOM' any minute? :look:

Big black bear needs a hug. :cry_sad:

I would hug you, but you smell of garbage.

Are you gonna go 'KABOOM' any minute? :look:

That's my watch!

And by my watch, we have 22 hours before we can vote off evil people :sweet:

Well, it looks like we're going to have a long day ahead of us. Would anyone like an apple for breakfast?

An apple would be splendid Marcus, thank you.

We have no leads to go off of, but even something small is worth pursuing instead of being randomly devoured by the monsters. Let's keep our ears open, and maybe something will turn up.

I believe the best we can hope for today would be that someone slips up and makes a grave mistake, how ever unlikely that might be :sceptic:

Good morning everyone. Apples and fish for breakfast? Well... :look: uhm, why not?

I too find it hard to believe there are members of an evil Demon Legion among us. Are we set on voting someone out today? As Marcellus indicates, we have to start somewhere...

... I bet, but it's making you smell horrendously. Why don't you come over to my beauty salon and I'll let you soak for a while before we'll have some waxing fun. :wub:

... I bet, but it's making you smell horrendously. Why don't you come over to my beauty salon and I'll let you soak for a while before we'll have some waxing fun. :wub:

I suppose it does. I don't really notice, since it's part of my occupation and all. :grin: I don't think I've ever been to a beauty salon, it sounds so luxurious! But, what is this waxing? I'm so cute, furry and innocent that I don't understand some of these strange foreign words. :blush:

Good Morning everybody. ROOAARR!!!

I can't believe there's an evil force lurking in our peaceful little village. This is very scary news indeed. ROOAARR!!! Unfortunately I don't have any meat available to offset everyone's nerves this morning, although I do have a lovely pair of jugs if anyone's interested.

I believe the best we can hope for today would be that someone slips up and makes a grave mistake, how ever unlikely that might be :sceptic:

If it's like any other day that we have fought before, I believe we could find someone slips up easily but for this case, where we cute harmless Fabulanders are gathered together, it can be quite hard. One to be so evil could actually pretend so be so innocent looking hiding to harm us at night. This is so unimaginable... :cry_sad:

Good Morning everybody. ROOAARR!!!

I can't believe there's an evil force lurking in our peaceful little village. This is very scary news indeed. ROOAARR!!! Unfortunately I don't have any meat available to offset everyone's nerves this morning, although I do have a lovely pair of jugs if anyone's interested.

Why must you roar at regular intervals? It's quite scary. It's not like the rest of us make our respective animal noises. Well, at least not in public.

It's not like the rest of us make our respective animal noises.

Why are you sniffing my butt? It tickles... :blush:

Good morning folks. Oh, this whole thing has taken me into a terrible tizzy. It's all I can do with myself to get myself back in the kitchen, making those delicious delectables that delight this dreamy haven.

Perhaps the more clever of you decent denizens will help keep us from losing our heads.

Mioaw, so let me get this straight, we string up a local and wait for the cannibals to come? Don't we need to blow some strumpet first?

Well, ladies and gentleman, the clocks tick.

Tick-tock-tick-tock

How could any of us be evil? We're all so adorable! :wub:

This'll be hard to decide :look:

No time to lose!

Damn evil doer, just you wait till the time comes! Oh wait, did I say that out loud? I'll be in the corner licking myself. Excuse me Lick lick lick

Interesting how this 'spiritual leader' wants us to convict a meber of our community to die, yet has no information for us to go on...

pfffftttttt

You seem like a good blower, perhaps you know your way around here. A gal could use someone with some book smarts.

I find it hard to believe that there are such cruel, heartless furs amoung us. We're such a nice community, this whole situation saddens me. Big black bear needs a hug. :cry_sad:

Damn Raccoons, scram!

I'm a carpenter, after all, which means I've got wood.

Don't know about Apples for breakfast, but I know what I want for lunch!

This is gonna be tough my furry friends, very tough.

I'm with Edgar here, it's likely that the Demon Legion supporters among us are much too clever to let anything slip in their idle chatter today. Those who are chatting, anyway.

These gallows are creepy. I'll have one of your jugs Lazlo, whatever's in it!

You seem like a good blower, perhaps you know your way around here. A gal could use someone with some book smarts.

Do you need help deciphering the Book of the Demon Legion? :look:

Hold your horses, did someone say apples? I'll have some apples! I love me some apples.

Now, I've been thinking a bit. If we don't vote for anyone, it's been hinted that one of us will be randomly taken by the demons at night. So no conviction = random kill. I don't see anyone here slipping up, but if someone does and we catch it, we've got a conviction! Otherwise, we'll have to choose randomly. If this happens to be the case, then we should choose someone who has some sort of connection with another. For example, if Harry and Larry are buds, and we convict Harry and he's Innocent, it's likely Larry will be innocent too. And we'll have learnt something! Does that make sense to anyone? :blush:

Hold your horses, did someone say apples? I'll have some apples! I love me some apples.

Now, I've been thinking a bit. If we don't vote for anyone, it's been hinted that one of us will be randomly taken by the demons at night. So no conviction = random kill. I don't see anyone here slipping up, but if someone does and we catch it, we've got a conviction! Otherwise, we'll have to choose randomly. If this happens to be the case, then we should choose someone who has some sort of connection with another. For example, if Harry and Larry are buds, and we convict Harry and he's Innocent, it's likely Larry will be innocent too. And we'll have learnt something! Does that make sense to anyone? :blush:

That makes absolutely no sense at all! If one brother is innocent, that doesn't automatically mean the other one is innocent too...

Oh and btw we could use those apples to make applesauce :laugh:

By the way I'm Cara the Cow, your town doctor. If you need first aid just contact me.

Does that make sense to anyone? :blush:

No, I'm afraid not. Members of the Demon Legion will try hard to not be associated with each other. Furthermore, at this point we know nothing about each others allegiance, so it might be that a random villager is forming a 'connection' with a scumbag. So, if we convict that random villager, that would clear anyone who's 'buds' with them? :hmpf:

I can't believe it. I really can't believe that my friends, my neighbors, my potential customers that might one day buy one of my hats (not you Felix, you're my best customer; not that that exonerates you) could be associated with these vile Demon Legion people.

While I do not like the thought of sending one of my friends to an unwelcome ending, I fear the repurcussions of not voting could be far worse. I will keep my eyes and ears open for the rest of the day.

This is not going to be easy. The Demon worshippers haven't slipped up yet. What makes us think they will slip up this morning. I have a feeling today's votes will have to be done blindly.

Oh and btw we could use those apples to make applesauce :laugh:

Applesauce? Sorry, I'll pass. Nothing beats this round fruit in it's native state. *Om nom*

I'm with Edgar here, it's likely that the Demon Legion supporters among us are much too clever to let anything slip in their idle chatter today. Those who are chatting, anyway.

So maybe those with idle tongues are a good choice for us to go after today? I don't know, it seems like a good way for now.