Sign in to follow this  
DarthR2-D2

The Fastest and Funniest Star Wars Story Ever Told! Part 2

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

When I got my LEGO club magazine yesterday, I saw on the back cover that on May 4th that there will be a sequel video to that came out last year. It will be the prequels!!!!!!! :grin:

When I got my LEGO club magazine yesterday, I saw on the back cover that on May 4th that there will be a sequel video to that came out last year. It will be the prequels!!!!!!! :grin:

I saw that too...but I don't remember the original.

I saw that too...but I don't remember the original.

It's the one where the kid narrates the OT in 5 minutes while stock sets act it out.

Even though I like the OT better than the PT, I am looking forward to this. The animation in the first was really well done.

The animation in the first was really well done.

Agreed! I'm looking forward to it too. Thanks for the heads up.

Interesting news, but we all know that PT doesn't have a happy ending....so the question how do you make something dark child friendly and funny ?

Oh, well......I can't wait neither and my son will love seeing it ! :wink:

I'm so excited! The last one was really good IMO, but I don't understand their choice of parts, some things were really old, and others were really new, but they couldn't give figs their respective outfits..

I'm so excited! The last one was really good IMO, but I don't understand their choice of parts, some things were really old, and others were really new, but they couldn't give figs their respective outfits..

I think they were just working with whatever they could spare.

I might've been living under some rock, since it's the first time I saw this exceptionally-done and highly-entertaining video. I'm also eagerly looking forward for the 2nd Part. :sweet:

I am a Spanish man who is helping his little son to introduce in the learning of English. I would like to use some cartoons or stories like " the fastest and funniest Star Wars Story ever told" to get it: My son does really like it

A LOT. But I´ve got a big problem: I´m not able to understand what they are talking about. My English is not good enough. Would any of you be so kind to help me posting what they say,- WRITTEN IN ENGLISH - ?

It would be great. Thanks, anyway.

here is my e-mail address: frankpasgar@gmail.com

Definitely looking forward to part 2! :thumbup: I wonder if they'll have the same annoying kid voicing it though?

CF

Definitely looking forward to part 2! :thumbup: I wonder if they'll have the same annoying kid voicing it though?

CF

I think the voice adds to the humor, its something I would say if I was younger.

I am a Spanish man who is helping his little son to introduce in the learning of English. I would like to use some cartoons or stories like " the fastest and funniest Star Wars Story ever told" to get it: My son does really like it

A LOT. But I´ve got a big problem: I´m not able to understand what they are talking about. My English is not good enough. Would any of you be so kind to help me posting what they say,- WRITTEN IN ENGLISH - ?

It would be great. Thanks, anyway.

here is my e-mail address: frankpasgar@gmail.com

Here is the first part, in case you come back here to check:

Once upon a time, there was a boy who lived in the desert.

The desert was very boring but he wanted to have a big adventure one day.

Then he met a couple of robots and decided to go save the galaxy and a pretty girl.

So they all went to look for the crazy, old man that lives in the desert.

He told the boy his dad was a jedi knight.

He gave him a magic sword.

Then it was time to go to space but first he needed a ship and a captain.

That guy seemed good plus he had a big hairy side-kick.

So they all went to Alderaan but it exploded so they went to the Death Star instead.

They got chased by some guys, saved the pretty girl, lost the crazy old man and got away.

Then they came back and blew it up.

And they all lived happily ever after.

Then he met a couple of robots and decided to go save the galaxy and a pretty girl.

So they all went to Alderaan but it exploded so they went to the Death Star instead.

They got chased by some guys, saved the pretty girl, lost the crazy old man and got away.

You´ve been very kind. Thanks a lot.It´s been wonderfull and very helpfull. Agai... thank you very much

You´ve been very kind. Thanks a lot.It´s been wonderfull and very helpfull. Agai... thank you very much

Until the bad guys found the secret base and messed everything up.

The captain and the pretty girl and the hairy side-kick hid in some space rocks.

While the boy went to learn to be a real Jedi knight just like his dad.

But a big monster ate the ship.

And the boy wasn't very good at it.

So they went to cloud city where the captain ran into his best friend in the whole entire galaxy, sorry, 2nd best, who betrayed them.

Then the boy arrived to save the day.

He was a little bit late and a whole lot in trouble.

Maybe he should have practised more

That was when the boy got some very surprising news about his dad

He didn't take it very well.

This time they didn't live so happily ever after, especially the captain.

So his friends went to resuce him.

It didn't go so well so they tried a different plan.

That one didn't go so well either.

Fortunately it all worked out in the end.

Unfortunatley the bad guys were building a new Death Star.

So the boy and his friends went on a secret mission to go blow it up.

Again.

until they got caught by man-eating teddy bears who became their new friends.

The boy spent the day with his dad and got to meet his dad's boss.

Meanwhile, in space, 'it was a trap!

But their new friends fixed things.

And the boy's dad saved the day

And the death star exploded again

And they all lived happily ever after

Except for that guy.

The end.

Edited by chris_austin

If you notice luke doesn't have his proper Bespin outfit on when he is on cloud city but at the start in the Mos Eisley Cantina a guy was wearing luke's uniform. So why didn't they just put that on Luke????

If you notice luke doesn't have his proper Bespin outfit on when he is on cloud city but at the start in the Mos Eisley Cantina a guy was wearing luke's uniform. So why didn't they just put that on Luke????

I'm really surprised nobody said that earlier. Its a plain tan torso and Indy legs.

Well, I thought it was time to dig up this topic seeing as it came out:

I wanted to put this in that comprehensive Official SW Videos thread, but I can't seem to find it. Shame on me.

As to this video, I think it is nowhere near as good as the first one. It's fun, though, that they make fun of the PT so much in it, saying how EpI is just a lot of talking and kind of making it seem like nothing really happens in EpII. I don't know if they could've done it better, but the original was the best so far.

There were some comical parts, and the animation was just as good, as were the sets, but yeah, it doesn't even compare to the first one. And that kid is getting on my nerves.

PT is general has so many problems. Clonewars on the other hand is intriguing story wise.

I liked how they used old Obi Wan's face for Count Dooku and Grand Moff Tarkin's face for Senator Palpatine.

Can anyone tell me what this smirking face comes from? The one used for Jango and Boba?

bobafett.jpg

Also what face is used for the Kaminoan?

kaminoan.jpg

If you notice they used a clone torso but brasso off the stomach detail.

And the smirking face was originally Brude Wayne's, but then used for many other stock Licensed characters.

Hey look, some new designs:

- Midi-scale J-type Nubian

- Midi-scale Lucrehulk

- Midi-scale Providence

It would be pretty neat if these were made into sets...

This one, as said before, is not as good as the first. The way they pulled off some of the scenes was brilliant, but therejust isn't as good a story to tell. My favourite parts were when at the very start they show Anakin, but then ignore him, and when they went to Coruscant, but then left cause it was boring. :laugh: TLG: 1, Lucas: 0