Sign in to follow this  
JimBee

Werewolf Mafia: Day 4

Night fell once again upon the baron's manor, and it was as lively as ever.

Someone was dragging Sebastien's corpse out into the foyer. It was still fresh.

5443384630_84f5a3d61d_z.jpg

The figure began chanting in an ancient language, and beams of green light shot out from its hands and into Sebastien's body. It was bringing him back too life.

5443386872_48ac70a221_z.jpg

The figure finished and walked off as Sebastien awoke on the foyer floor. He realized what had happened, that he was alive again. While he didn't understand how, he knew he must continue to partake in the crisis at hand.

5442786341_cc91eae327_z.jpg

Later, Benjamin Cobb was sitting beside the fireplace, staring into the embers. He heard someone approaching, but was not alarmed.

5442770455_d08cbf21a3_z.jpg

"Are you going to kill me?" Benjamin asked.

"Yes," replied the figure. It pointed its musket to the back of the chair, to muffle the shot, and fired.

5442772223_25c103994a_z.jpg

The bullet went through, and into Cobb's torso. He fell to the floor, and quickly bled out.

5442774931_00f0a6dabf_z.jpg

Walter Knox was returning to bed. He was walking across the foyer when he noticed two things: Benjamin's body, and someone standing in the corner. He turned around and addressed the figure.

5442777433_4b6f0aff17_z.jpg

"You... please... don't kill me..." pleaded Knox. But it was no use. The figure replied with a swing of its pickax, and struck him down.

5443382812_5a3bc3a69b_z.jpg

5442762041_4418a840f6_z.jpg

During the wee hours of the morning, a third killer was stalking Beatrice Synclair. It approached her, and plunged its sword into her heart.

5442763829_e048d44150_z.jpg

Beatrice shrieked. Dripping blood, she turned around to face her killer, speechless.

5443369508_81bf08d22d_z.jpg

Suddenly, with a puff of smoke, Beatrice disappeared.

5442768357_759dac2c21_z.jpg

The sword killer stumbled backward, blinked a few times, and was dumbfounded. What had just happened? One minute she was there, and the next... gone. The killer decided to not stick around, and returned to bed.

In the morning, after the bodies of the deceased were cleaned up, everyone gathered in the foyer. The deaths were discussed, and alliances were determined.

Unfortunately, both Beatrice and Walter were members of the Village. However, Benjamin Cobb was another Rogue, who must have been working with Daniel O'Donnell.

The villagers turned their attention to Sebastien, who they realized, should be dead. Everyone surrounded him, and conversations began once again in the manor...

5442790781_cd2bd4bec2_z.jpg

You must wait 24 hours to vote.

Rules:

This game will follow the basic conventions of a Mafia Game. Each "day", you will be given 3 real days in which to vote for someone to kill. To convict, the player with the most votes will be lynched. If someone has been convicted, their loyalty will be revealed shortly after. After this the night phase will begin, which will last 2-3 real days. Then the cycle will repeat. Those players with night actions must send in their choices to the game moderator (me) within 24 hours, or they will not be counted.

- Voting is to be done in the day thread, and should follow the following format: Vote: Character (Player). Please note the use of bold. This is the only format that will be accepted. To unvote someone, the same applies: Unvote: Character (Player).

- A conviction is reached at the end of the day, in which the player with the most votes is lynched. If there is tie, the player who got the most votes first is lynched.

- There is a 24 hour limit at the beginning of each day. You are not allowed to vote during this time. The game moderator may or may not announce when the limit is lifted, so pay attention to when the Day thread was posted.

- You may not edit your posts. Violation may result in penalty votes and/or a mod kill. - Do not ever directly quote or claim to quote something the game moderator has sent to you via PM, whether it be your character information, night action results, or any other form of communication. Violation of this rule will result in a moderator kill. You may of course paraphrase any information you receive; if it is your own words then it is fine.

- Do not discuss game tactics or "play the game" outside the game thread, including in the General Discussion thread. You may communicate privately via PM, but this is at your own risk, and should be considered part of playing the game.

- Likewise, please avoid posting out of character (OOC) in the game thread.

- No metagaming (specifically, basing judgment on how someone played in another game. References to past games and roles, not relating to any specific player, are okay).

- Please be considerate towards the host. I will try my best to stick to the schedule, and your cooperation will help this greatly, particularly getting night actions in promptly.

- There may be certain punishments for not reaching a conviction during the day. Said punishments are final, and are to be obeyed.

- Night actions sent after 24 hours into the Night Phase will not be counted. Please send them in quickly, even if you don't plan on using your action. The sooner I get night actions, the sooner the next day can begin.

- Lastly, this is very important: Do NOT reveal any game information or even communicate with other players concerning the game at all if you are dead.Yes, this includes speaking to other dead players about the game. If you're dead, then you're dead, so act like it. Absolutely nothing is allowed to be revealed until the game's conclusion is posted.

Players:

5401943209_08b8cb3789_m.jpg Ignatius Conan (Inconspicuous) - Wealthy businessman and owner of Blackwood's general store.

5401943441_0cdd2dc15a_m.jpg Harriet Clive (Hinckley) - Worker at the general store.

5402543556_cb60129620_m.jpg Sebastien Vaughn (Shadows) - Young, rich man of Blackwood.

5402543634_1919366b1d_m.jpg Angela Fairfax (Alopex) - Duchess of southeast England, married to William.

5401943649_cf84a90ea5_m.jpg Archibald Rynne (Admiral Ron) - Waiter at the local Irish restaurant.

5401943745_f23618bd24_m.jpg William Fairfax (WhiteFang) - Duke of southeast England, married to Angela.

5401943995_01cd4526e7_m.jpg Samuel Synclair (Sandy) - Husband of Beatrice, father of Quinn, and elder brother of Charles.

5401944167_f75de15ac0_m.jpgCharles Synclair (CallMePie) - Professor at Oxford, younger brother of Samuel.

5402544244_efb1304740_m.jpg Arianna Jacques (Lord Arjay) - Everyday citizen of Blackwood.

5401944399_2246277923_m.jpg Terence Lyons (TinyPiesRUs) - Local pub owner.

5401944477_0ea198d957_m.jpg Quinn Synclair (Quarryman) - Son of Beatrice and Samuel, student at local school.

5401944551_ef836446af_m.jpgPenelope Fletcher (Professor Flitwick) - Servant of the baron.

5402544516_98fc6d1982_m.jpg Fiona Gates (Fugazi) - Servant of the baron.

5401944657_98259e1be1_m.jpg Reginald Greyson (Rick) - Retired admiral of the Royal Navy.

5401944713_ff0e053e4b_m.jpg Ruben Roland (Rufus) - Teacher at the local school.

5401944767_83e6ac074a_m.jpg Ebenezer Hewitt (Eskallon) - Chief of the village police force.

5401944833_3bc6b14fc9_m.jpg Isaac Edgar (iamded) - Baron of the large manor on the village borders.

5401944993_3225aa9b54_m.jpg Phillip Peers (Peanuts) - Detective outsourced from London.

Deceased:

5402543872_6e3d4d3b4c_m.jpg Zed Phillips (Zepher) - Werewolf, lynched Day 1

5401944355_723af0b4c9_m.jpg Dacius Nathans (Dragonator) - Villager, killed Night 1

5401944075_aab4848a08_m.jpgAdam Sokern (Sok117) - Villager, lynched Day 2

5401943253_2d9789ab2f_m.jpg Daniel O'Donnell (Def) - Rogue, killed Night 2

5401945109_1141d9af46_m.jpg Raleigh Clifton (Ricecracker) - Villager, killed Night 2

5401943329_55d824e4f1_m.jpg Benjamin Cobb (Bob The Construction Man) - Rogue, killed Night 3

5401943807_d4baf820b1_m.jpg Beatrice Synclair (Badboytje88) - Villager, killed Night 3

5402543936_e71bdcbfa6_m.jpgWalter Knox (Walter Kovacs) - Villager, killed Night 3

A night of actions!

Scene 1

Sebastien Vaughn: Rawr! I’m risen from the dead. I will kill Harriet! Rawr! I’ve returned! I’m a crazy ego-monster! Rawr! Must eat Harriet!

Harriet: But I’m pregnant! With your baby!

Sebastien: Wha????

Harriet: And I’m wearing glasses. You wouldn’t harm a pregnant woman wearing glasses would you?

Sebastien: Ego! Ego! Ego!

Enter Gary Coleman.

Gary Coleman: Well my night investigation results found that Goldilocks is evil.

Harriet: You’re insane.

Gary Coleman: But I am real, unlike Sebastien thought.

Sebastien: I have no brain! Rawr!

Harriet: Well, it’s OK because we had Porky Pig kill Strawberry Shortcake.

Gary Coleman: That was ballsy.

Harriet: Do you have time for a flashback?

Gary Coleman: Of course!

Flashback

Harriet: Hello Strawberry Shortcake.

Strawberry Shortcake: Hello.

Harriet: We had you followed night one. What were you up to?

Gary Coleman: But he wasn’t followed. I investigated him.

Harriet: I know. I’m lying to him to try to trip him up.

Gary Coleman: Oh, smart move.

Harriet: Thanks. I’m a smart player.

Sebastien: No!!!!!!!!! Stupid!!!!!!!!!!

Harriet: Both of you hush and get out of the flashback.

Strawberry Shortcake: I was out on Night One because I’m a Peeping Tom. I think Walter Knox has a night action. I followed him and he was out of bed.

Harriet: Oh well. That makes sense. I trust you.

Strawberry Shortcake: Oh good.

Harriet: Sucker…

Scene 2

Later…

Strawberry Shortcake: I’m an evil megablocker. Mwahahahahaha!

Porky Pig: Abadee Abadee Abadee..be dee be dee… That’s all, folks!

(Bang!)

Gary Coleman: I’m glad Strawberry Shortcake was killed. I wonder why there are two investigators.

Sebastein: Not … real!!!!!!

Harriet: In doing some research into Zed’s old old books, there was an original Werewolf game that people played at parties. It involved two seers, one of which was a fool.

Sebastien: megabluck.

Harriet: I know. We could’ve discussed that before killing you the first time if you weren’t such an megablocks.

Sebastien: Oh well.

Harriet: Friends?

Sebastien: Yes, friends.

Sebastien starts to strangle Harriet.

(curtain.)

Beatrice was My Little Pony. Now that she is night-killed I wonder if we will see her return as a vampire. Good job sword killer. :hmpf:

Wow.. that's a weird turn of events. Massive kudos to the musket killer for taking out another Rogue, though I'm worried about what this means, surely that must mean the Rogues are a faction of their own?

And now to read Harriet's latest masterpiece of a play, it does look interesting.

Excuse me. I can't help notice that our pickaxe killer has returned. I have a photographic memory and I clearly remember our dear Fiona by the fireplace after the last rogue was killed.

5432006145_03da73f450.jpg

This was after God said the mess was cleaned up so what was she doing back there??? :look:

Wow.

Just...wow.

So...we have some kind of god, apparently. Who can bring people back to life. Dang. :wacko: Glad to see you back Sebastien. I see most of us made a very bad mistake.

Ok, I'm more inclined to believe the musket killer is a vigilante, and just messed up on Night 2. Thanks, whoever you are.

The sword killer...he killed Daniel on Night 2, so like the other vigilante, I think he just made a mistake tonight.

The pickaxe killer, definetely another Rogue.

I'm very inclined to think the Rogues are the 3rd faction, considering we have 2 confirmed, 1 believed to be the new pickaxe killer.

Sam, I'm sorry about Beatrice, you as well Quinn. My one sister-in-law, gone...even though she seemed a bit like a witch, she was still trying to help route out these villians...

Morning folks! :grin:

So... believe me now, people? :laugh:

Harriet. Shut up. Seriously. It isn't like I plan to eat your brains or something, I'd starve to death. :tongue:

How about you just tell us the important parts directly now and we ignore the silliness. Coming back from the dead has given me a new perspective on life and personally I don't plan to lose this opportunity to do what we all should have been doing instead of wasting yesterday. Ok?

Good job musket killer. Damn good thing we've got you given the limited brain (mmmm) trust we've been given.

Sam, I'm sorry about Beatrice, you as well Quinn. My one sister-in-law, gone...even though she seemed a bit like a witch, she was still trying to help route out these villians...

Thanks.. and I know one thing for sure, my mother wouldn't have wanted her death to be in vain, we have to keep going to find those who wish to kill us all and bring them to justice.

How about you just tell us the important parts directly now and we ignore the silliness.

Never. :tongue:

Excuse me. I can't help notice that our pickaxe killer has returend. I have a photographic memory and I clearly remember our dear Fiona by the fireplace after the last rogue was killed.

This was after God said the mess was cleaned up so what was she doing back there??? :look:

Scraping off dried applesauce from the couch, of course! :hmpf:

*oh2* Someone successfully reanimated a deceased body? Sebastian is back from the dead?! My oh my.

Well, Sebastian. Welcome back. Sorry we convicted you. :blush:

So, these Rogues. We've taken out two, but it appears a third has shown up and stricken down Knox. It seems this is our evil faction after all. The werewolf indeed must have been a serial killer. The Hunter therefore would have been... a counter serial killer? Now turned vigilante? Does this mean sword killer is a vigilante as well? Or perhaps another serial killer... :wacko:

What I want to know is why Beatrice is nowhere to be seen, dead or alive. :look:

Still the same applesaucy wench you always were. :pir_kiss:

And you're not getting away without paying child support.

Should I immediately bring up the possibility of you being ressurected to an evil faction or is it too soon? :blush:

Applesauce. Cock. Sluts.

Yeah, maybe I need some new material. :sceptic:

So, these Rogues. We've taken out two, but it appears a third has shown up and stricken down Knox. It seems this is our evil faction after all. The werewolf indeed must have been a serial killer. The Hunter therefore would have been... a counter serial killer? Now turned vigilante? Does this mean sword killer is a vigilante as well? Or perhaps another serial killer... :wacko:

In the book that Zed wrote, oftentimes there's an arsonist instead of a serial killer and a firefigther usually chases the serial killer. So, in a book or real life event with a werewolf, I suppose there would be a Hunter. I hope he's on our side.

What I want to know is why Beatrice is nowhere to be seen, dead or alive. :look:

She was bitten by a vampire. If she returns, we're in trouble. Read Zed's book and his exhaustive appendix, MafiaScum.net.

And you're not getting away without paying child support.

Paternity test! :angry:

Should I immediately bring up the possibility of you being ressurected to an evil faction or is it too soon? :blush:

One mistake from you was more than enough, don't repeat it. :hmpf:

Have your 'other investigator' check me out but not until he checks out one of the ones I did to test him. :laugh:

Well... sorry about accidently hanging you last night Sebastian. :blush: Though it's good to see you up and running again.

It seems we were wrong about Daniel being alone here, my guess is that there is more than just the two of them. Not too sure of what to make by the disappearance of Mrs. Synclair, though it said to see another townie go (as with Mr. Knox), and I offer my condolences to her widower and child. :sadnew:

Gadzooks! What a bizarre night.

I'm delighted to see Sebastien alive, after the mistake we made yesterday; I'm sorry we lost too more villagers but at least we've nailed another Rogue, or 'Rouge' if you prefer. Looks like there's still at least one out there, though, if the pickaxe killing is anything to go by.

But what happened to Beatrice? It is indeed suspicious - yesterday she was pleading for people to contact her with information about vampires (presumably because she had been bitten), and now she disappears. This doesn't bode well.

but at least we've nailed another Rogue, or 'Rouge' if you prefer.

I don't prefer. There's a huge difference between Rogue and Rouge people. Thanks, Ruben, for pointing it out.

Wow. :look: Definitely an active night. I'm glad we got another Rogue! May our dear Beatrice and Walter rest in peace. :sadnew:

Harriet: In doing some research into Zed’s old old books, there was an original Werewolf game that people played at parties. It involved two seers, one of which was a fool.

That's an interesting point. So Sebastien is the real one, and Coleman is the fool?

...surely that must mean the Rogues are a faction of their own?

I concur. Since there are three confirmed members, they're definitely more than one independent serial killer.

Morning folks! :grin:

Err... Hello! :blush: Sorry about yesterday.

Even if Beatrice was a vampire, she was working for the town's good.

I'm 80% sure now that the Rogues are the third faction. There's probably at least 3.

Yea, I think the musket killer was once the Werewolf Hunter (firefighter), hunting the Werewolf (arsonist) specifically, now turned vigilante, probably part of that person's win conditions.

Anyway...

So, going forward with yesterday's plan. Harriet, who was the lying investigator?

True. And don't forget, My Little Pony is claiming that God told him he's immune to vampire bites. That would be useless for God to waste his breath on that unless there was a vampire out there somewhere.

Beatrice was My Little Pony. Now that she is night-killed I wonder if we will see her return as a vampire. Good job sword killer. :hmpf:

She was bitten by a vampire. If she returns, we're in trouble. Read Zed's book and his exhaustive appendix, MafiaScum.net.

So... Beatrice was immune to vampire bites, but was bitten by a vampire, and vanishes in a puff of smoke..... but was a villager. Something doesn't add up here.

So, going forward with yesterday's plan. Harriet, who was the lying investigator?

He wasn't lying! :hmpf:

Did you read the play, numbnuts?

He is insane. His results are opposite, that's how we knew to shoot Bob. Bob was Strawberry Shortcake. So with Zombie Sebastian we have two investigators. I will not be identifying Gary Coleman. He helped us in killing Benjamin.

So... Beatrice was immune to vampire bites, but was bitten by a vampire, and vanishes in a puff of smoke..... but was a villager. Something doesn't add up here.

Look up Vampire on Mafiascum, which is Zed's exhaustive appendix for his canon.

Vampires are on the side of the town until they are attacked in the night, at which point they become a vampire and begin to work against us. So if Beatrice returns we should vote her out sharpish. If she does not then we have nothing to worry about.

He is insane. His results are opposite, that's how we knew to shoot Bob. Bob was Strawberry Shortcake. So with Zombie Sebastian we have two investigators. I will not be identifying Gary Coleman. He helped us in killing Benjamin.

I'm Zombie Sebastien and I endorse this message, crazy as it is. Harriet has privately explained the events that led up to my untimely temporary demise and it sort of makes a crazy kind of sense to me. I reserve the right to reverse this opinion at a later time should new information arise, but for now I'm buying it.

The play still sucked more than you do. *hands Harriet a buck*

I see. Thanks, ladies :sweet:

You know, a ruben is my favorite sandwich. Especially with a nice fat cock. Delicious. :wub:

The play still sucked more than you do. *hands Harriet a buck*

I make more money this way. :pir_kiss:

Ok, cool.

But in that case, we don't have any real leads. :sadnew:

Unless anyone has any leads as to the killer?

I'm gonna go see if anyone had something against Walter in past days.