MightySlickPancake

Eurobricks guild on Lego universe

i think many have heard about the new, bigger prop (yay :laugh: ), just wanted to let you all know, that (as soon ill get game time) ill transfer all my models on the current club prop to the bigger one if thats okay

i think many have heard about the new, bigger prop (yay :laugh: ), just wanted to let you all know, that (as soon ill get game time) ill transfer all my models on the current club prop to the bigger one if thats okay

Sounds good, IRONMAN.

What's goin' on with the new Faction specialties, are they coming out with Crux or are we only getting the recolored faction armor(which I'm looking forward to btw)? I had a dream the other night that I was a space ranger minifig in real life and some player was selecting armor for me to wear...weird.

LU!

Sounds good, IRONMAN.

What's goin' on with the new Faction specialties, are they coming out with Crux or are we only getting the recolored faction armor(which I'm looking forward to btw)? I had a dream the other night that I was a space ranger minifig in real life and some player was selecting armor for me to wear...weird.

LU!

Unfortunatly we wont get any new gear untill(and I quote form netdevil) "we and the other LU team think it is necessary" so I dont think it will be anytime soon :angry:.

Also some new pics:

lego_universe_2010-09-25_15-52-08.jpg

From beta, Its infinaty plains.

lego_universe_2011-01-21_22-27-12.jpg

lego_universe_2011-01-20_19-00-29.jpg

Thanks, CB

Here is one I did to show any haters, the full power of assembly

OK, I can third you guys on both of these now ;)

MassiveDerangedGoldfish

Overbuild

Assembly

Rank 3 Engineer

Rank 3 Summoner

Any time I can't join in likely means I'm using my own trusty old integrated graphics macbook.

It runs but it runs choppy with lowest graphics settings. Go ahead and pick on macs ;) Lego universe hadn't yet been announced when I got it, and I was wanting good software for the brickfilming craze. (which I am so getting back into.)

Most of the time my little bro will oblige with his laptop for a couple of hours.

I'm gonna state the very obvious so bear with me :wink:

You did see the "batlord" any faction specialty kit? (along with some horrifically ugly and unneeded stained glass jester suit)

yeah I guess that's not what you're asking. I'm a bit stoked for that though. hope they don't set each item at 1000 tokens or something so elite.

Edited by SpiderSpaceman

I keep running around and the only person I'm able to find from EB is Jeb. So, where are the rest of you? I'm copying names down right now and will start checking for all of you.

Crux Prime, nice! I was a little worried at first, but it looks good so far. If there are any LEGO/NetDevil people reading this...You guys gotta fix that chat though. It is horrible. It's very frustrating when trying to communicate with others. I was hoping that maybe an adjustment would have been made to this for Crux Prime, but no. Oh well. Maybe we should get Ventrillo?

I keep running around and the only person I'm able to find from EB is Jeb. So, where are the rest of you? I'm copying names down right now and will start checking for all of you.

I chuckled because I also came here right now to compile a friend list as I only have you and crabboy as friends in game. I may put something in my profile that has a complete list just to keep track.

I have Ventrilo but don't know how to set up a server. My mic is barely functional but if we all get vent I'd have a good excuse to get a new one. :tongue:

LU!

Wondering if with the much coveted new suits in crux prime, we couldn't schedule some spare trades.

got the explorien robot hat and shirt (the robot walk is PRICELESS), and the blacktron shirt and heroic trident of lightning for good measure. though I wouldn't be surprised if everyone has those already. I am (unsurprisingly to everyone) looking for the batlord's shield and pants.

I got the Blacktron Shirt, it's a linked item, LOL! I also have a trident of....I use one and I have an extra if anyone needs it. Found an Egyptian headress that restores 40 imagination. Also got a dancin' hat (white Cowboy hat) that restores 42 imagination, so lemme know.

I'll keep lookin for you guys.

I got the Blacktron Shirt, it's a linked item, LOL! I also have a trident of....I use one and I have an extra if anyone needs it. Found an Egyptian headress that restores 40 imagination. Also got a dancin' hat (white Cowboy hat) that restores 42 imagination, so lemme know.

I'll keep lookin for you guys.

dang yes I want the cowboy hat.

are you sure the shirt is locked? I guess I wasn't paying enough attention, but oh well, at least I can sell it to get that out of my pack and clear a spot

anyone need that long barrel blaster thingy? 3-3-3 gun

im out of game time, wil get some on tuesday

just to ask, i havent played in crux yet

but WHERE do you get hats and stuff which restore 42 IMAGINATION?!?! i mean, i cant even store everything!

feeling like a real noob without experience on crux :wacko:

please tell me something about the world :laugh:

it's a very effective advertisement for ninjago spinners. :tongue:

no it's mainly a battle world, with 16 heart flags, multilevel achievements on each enemy type, with fantastic rewards, and 5 combo suits to find: mosaic jester, imagination spinjitsu ninja, bat lord, explorien robot, and bone suit.

It's a darker looking world with lighter, more vivid looking versions of the same old enemies, designated "invaders". apes are huddled up to kill you effectively. most of the elite enemies have a named version randomly spawning (the ape always spawns in the same spot and on schedule though), and they are filled to the brim with goodies.

like survival, but to a lesser degree, the enemies are stingy about refueling your stats, but consumables are readily available and very useful. also, recharging force fields can be built on most of the battlefields.

teaming up works really well when you run into people who are good team players, which, granted, is a small percentage of the time.

no-one knows how to keep the claim to dragon loot.

infected bricks and faction tokens are PLENTIFUL. you WILL find 3-3-3, 3-3-4, and 3-4-4 weapons. there are many hilarious, trendy, and nostalgic shirts. classic space is represented very well. at least one of these shirts goes up to 5 armor, 4 imagination. many others don't lag far behind. there's even a 5 armor pair of pants. and if life points are more your thing, the batlord has you covered.

About the dragons. If you work in teams and get the last hit then you (and your team) can get the dragon loot, which if set to 'free for all' is about 100 faction tokens and a similar amount of maelstorm bricks.

@Stash2Sixx, In from the UK which is a problem as the only time I can on is when you guys can't so its hard to be on at the same time. So thats we dont meet and that my friends list is sometimes full :laugh:.

@Ironman, Dont worry man I have a spare pharaohs hat that gives out forty imagination and makes everyone do an egyptian dance. I also have loads of gear for you to keep you up to date when you arrive on tuesday.

Now that we can make teams, anyone up for some team dragon smashing?

Thanks, CB

Edited by crabboy329

So faction gear becomes underdeveloped? I mean compared to good shirts and stuff

I dont think its underdeveloped. I think its still the best gear as the powers are much stronger, its just some gear can give you the same amount of health, defense and imagination as faction gear. But I do really like the new gear, even the mosaic suit :sick:. I have got the robot gear and almost got the skeleton gear and I hope to get last little bits of the rest.

Thanks, CB

cool :laugh:

ill try to collect the bot gear as soon as possible, if anybody has something for sale :wink:

cool :laugh:

ill try to collect the bot gear as soon as possible, if anybody has something for sale :wink:

The bot gear omes in three pieces, the legs are an achivement, the body (but I have loads spare for you)is got by random drops and the hat is also a random drop. But the hat is really rare.

Also Ironman poited this out to me before but I though I better tell you guys. It seems that the new faction specialities may come soon as they are listed in the Nexus HQ, for example inventor or on LU wikia.

Thanks, CB

and, for everbody to know, gems are now tradeable! so if anybody hasnt the gem achievement, lets trade gems!

@cb: its not only the inventor, its all of the other sets too: inventor, space ranger, adventurer and shinobi :laugh:

seeya

Now that we can make teams, anyone up for some team dragon smashing?

I really want to go after butterscorch but sometimes it's hard to find other people focused enough. I think with other rank 3 engies it should be easy, as long as everone can

• run back and forth
  • bring plenty "doc in a box"
  • stagger giant turret building so he'll focus on one threat and let others melee attack

Also, isn't there a class in venture league that reveals collectibles on the map? I'd like to team with one of those and find my last heart flag (yes I have the one behind butterscorch)

is the skeleton dragon pet also in? cause i saw some videos and i never saw the pet...

It's in there. you have to complete a handful of ninjago (advertising :wink: ) missions before he appears for taming (he's actually buried in a chest)

thanks for the info

ill get game time in the next two days, and yeah, i got full daredevil, maybe i can help

for the advertising thing, i think it isnt the last pr-action for lego in this game :tongue:

I'd like to team with one of those and find my last heart flag (yes I have the one behind butterscorch)

I found a flag guide buried within the official forums last night. I didn't save the link but I saved the post in a .txt

Flag locations

===========

1. When you enter Crux Prime, look below the landing platform for flag 1.

2. On the right of the entry area, there is a ledge on the wall, smash the crate and build the bridge to flag 2.

3. Head towards the bridge. Build a bouncer to the ledge above the Rivendark Canyon sign for flag 3.

4. Cross the bridge to Sherland Powers. Above him is a ledge with a crate. Build the bouncer inside to launch up to the Aura Mar area and grab flag 4.

5. Look to your right. Build the bridge to the floating islands/platforms. In the middle, build that bouncer. This flag may take multiple tries to get for some reason.

6. Go to the end of the floating islands/platforms and use that bouncer for flag 6.

7. Go to the dropship and head west. At the edge of that area is a small ledge with a bouncer and flag 7.

8. Go back to the dropship and head south. Drop down to the islands and build the bridge across to flag 8.

9. Go back over the bridge and build the bouncer. Cross the bridge a 3rd time and bounce up to flag 9.

10. Go to the dropship and build the green bouncer and the blue bouncer. Use the green one to bounce up to flag 10.

11. In Studburst Pass build the 3 bouncer combo to get up to the top ledge and jump for flag 11.

12+13 Crossing from Studburst Pass through Caldera Mar, look down as you jump. There are two flags here.

14. Cross Maelstrom Quarry towards the Monastery. At the foot of the stairs, head right. Flag 14 is hidden back there.

15. Head back towards the stairs and smash the green crate there. Build the bouncer and take it for flag 15.

16. The final flag is behind Butterscorch.

SENTINELS!

Also, isn't there a class in venture league that reveals collectibles on the map? I'd like to team with one of those and find my last heart flag (yes I have the one behind butterscorch)

I Think its the Pirate that have this ability not daredevil, But not to worry I have both level three :sweet:. Also Paradox space marauders can see collectables.

There is also flag behind Butter (as I like to call her) so this is a good reason to fight her.

Kinda off topic but, I saw elementron on the first day of crux being open and I saw his jetpacks *huh*. Unforunatly he flew away before I could get a really good pic but I have one where you can see the slightly :sceptic:.

Thanks, CB

ASSEMBLY! :grin:

Edited by crabboy329

My main main is Uriel Lvl 3 Assembly Engeneer on storm.

I rarely play on overbuild.

Current characters are, Storm:

Uriel Lvl 3 Engineer

Redcloud lvl 1 Paradox Space Marauder

Albert Lvl 1 Sentinal knight

Jonsey Lvl 1 Venture Buccaneer

Overbuild:

Lusius Lvl 1 Sentinal Knight

I play mostly with Uriel on Storm....

My Main Player Is Octan, a level 1 Sentinel Samurai. Hope to see you in the game! And I play in overbuilder or what ever the USA server is.

Wmanidi