Sign in to follow this  
JimBee

Werewolf Mafia: Day 3

Now would anyone like to share some of my cock, Harriet :wink:

Gladly! :sweet: Oh... :look: ... You prematurely applesauced on my dress...

Why is your focus on me? I just presented the findings. The evidence itself is pointing towards you.

You brought the focus on you when you presented this false evidence for someone you can't know the alignment of (unless you're both scum). Now you don't want the blame. I see how you're setting up your defense, but it's kind of weak compared to the village losing their investigator.

Using words like "evidence" when you have none is just silly, by the way.

Using words like "evidence" when you have none is just silly, by the way.

Hmm, I've heard this argument from someone else before... Was it on Day One, perchance? :tongue:

Vote:Mr. Vaughn/Shadows. I think the end justifies the mean here; it could prove Mr. Coleman to be correct, and we'd know who to vote/trust based on their results. On the other hand Mr. Vaughn could be our investigator, but since his reveal, would likely be killed in the night as a result. Either way he's dead, and this way gets results.

I have been trying to catch up on today's discussion and find it very hard to digest and visualize to a certain extent, but right now it's a matter of who I should trust who. So far, I believe Harriet is leading us right to the first werewolf on the first day but a mistaken move on the second day.

The "single" werewolf theory is possible and it SOUNDS very similar to something that I have read before, like the book of Eurodina's godfathers... However, since the objective of this game of life is all about "werewolf", we could have won on first day which make me believe that apart from neutral roles adding complications to our delicate situation, we must not be hasty in our moves.

I am not attempting or trying to help or even defend Sebastien and he is very good in sugarcoating his words. Instead of jumping onto the immediate bandwagon, I hope to re-examine each others' statements again carefully. It is a risk that we will decide ultimately but I could like to understand further and better before convicting someone. We made a mistake on the second day and we can't make the same mistake twice. Our villagers' lives are important and I am viewing it objectively.

I believe we still have time to think through but at the end of the day, I will also decide my vote too.

Oh my this day has been so confusing... I need to read all the plays over to get a more clear picture of what is going on. Since Harriet and I both share the power of the cleavage, I trust her completely and will

Vote: Sebastian Vaughn/Shadows

On the other hand Mr. Vaughn could be our investigator, but since his reveal, would likely be killed in the night as a result. Either way he's dead, and this way gets results.

Well, there seem to be multiple protectors out there (even though that still has me slightly confused), so it's not like Sebastien couldn't be protected. It still looks like nothing really new has surfaced besides more villagers supporting Harriet. Who's to say we don't have two investigators on the village's side? If Gary Coleman is an insane investigator (i.e., finds reverse allegiances) and Sebastien is sane that would provide an alternative explanation for the results. I am surprised Sebastien hasn't raised this possibility himself though! Even though it's been a while since he has come under scrutiny now... This doesn't make him look any more innocent in my view. :sceptic:

If Gary Coleman is an insane investigator (i.e., finds reverse allegiances) and Sebastien is sane that would provide an alternative explanation for the results.

Which would mean Strawberry Switchblade is scum. Whoever she is. :look:

Which would mean Strawberry Switchblade is scum. Whoever she is. :look:

True. And don't forget, My Little Pony is claiming that God told him he's immune to vampire bites. That would be useless for God to waste his breath on that unless there was a vampire out there somewhere.

True. And don't forget, My Little Pony is claiming that God told him he's immune to vampire bites. That would be useless for God to waste his breath on that unless there was a vampire out there somewhere.

Or god is trying to fool us by sending a paranoid person among us who is afraid by non-existing vampires, just to make this a bit more interesting. That's like if a god would tell someone he can protect against conversion, while there is no conversion at all, just to create confusion. I know this situation can't be compared to WHM, but maybe it's like the miller role, just more creative. Or of course the person is lying to create confusion itself.

Or god is trying to fool us by sending a paranoid person among us who is afraid by non-existing vampires, just to make this a bit more interesting. That's like if a god would tell someone he can protect against conversion, while there is no conversion at all, just to create confusion. I know this situation can't be compared to WHM, but maybe it's like the miller role, just more creative. Or of course the person is lying to create confusion itself.

Those are all possibilities. Way to think, Philip. :thumbup:

Can I interest you in some apple pie? :wub:

After thinking things through, I'm going to Vote: Sebastien Vaughn (Shadows)

The way I see it, Mr. Vaughn's role is useless to us now. If he truly is our investigator, he will either be killed or blocked in the coming nights. There is little to gain by keeping him alive, but there's a lot we'll learn from his death.

The way I see it, Mr. Vaughn's role is useless to us now. If he truly is our investigator, he will either be killed or blocked in the coming nights. There is little to gain by keeping him alive, but there's a lot we'll learn from his death.

Yes, it does seem we can learn a lot from his death. So unless someone has had some incredible insight and has a better suggestion I'm going to vote: Sebastien Vaughn / Shadows (at least for now, but as I have a feeling we're not going to get a better plan for today I think it's going to stand).

*oh2* Joining us in a vote today, Mr. Lyons? If you're voting, mean the vote must be worth it.

I was going to wait for more evidence to arrive, but seeing as so many have voted already, I may as well join the party.

Vote: Sebastien Vaughn (Shadows)

Vote Tally:

Sebastien Vaughn/ Shadows: 13 (Hinckley, CallMePie, Walter Kovacs, Inconspicuous, Lord Arjay, Fugazi, Peanuts, Eskallon, Professor Flitwick, badboytje88, TinyPiesRUs, Quarryman, Rufus)

Vote: Sebastien Vaughn/ Shadows

This won't mean much, but I might as well.

I supposed in order to verify the truth of both parties, one ought to be convicted. Let's hope we have make the right decision.

Vote: Sebastian Vaughn/Shadows

Well, you wanted a test and it's my life you're taking. Despite that, I can at least leave you with some advice from someone experienced in situations like this.

When my loyalty is confirmed, you'll know a number of useful things.

1. The 'other investigator' is scum and you've been promised their name when they are proven wrong.
  2. The person he 'investigated' on the first night and said was innocent is scum. Harriet wouldn't be stupid enough not to know who that is.
  3. Harriet is either scum, neutral or stupid.

Please use your new info wisely, and if Harriet doesn't reveal both #1 and #2, then #3 becomes a whole lot clearer.

And please, don't be naive and let them talk you out of following up on this. You just committed murder against yet another villager and lost your investigator through deception. Take what little vengeance you can upon those responsible and you'll have a few victories to fall back on before things get a lot more difficult without a source of reliable information.

Oh, and just as an aside, don't repeat the mistakes of the past, you aren't going to be coming back to life after three days.

I am really not comfortable about convicting him.... But if what it is remains are true at the end, I urge all to examine Sebastian's dying statement...

Goodbye Sebastien... If you truly are innocent, then we shall be able to find out more about the guilty. I hope you are... :cry_sad:

Vote Tally:

Sebastien Vaughn/ Shadows: 13 (Hinckley, CallMePie, Walter Kovacs, Inconspicuous, Lord Arjay, Fugazi, Peanuts, Eskallon, Professor Flitwick, badboytje88, TinyPiesRUs, Quarryman, Rufus)

Excuse me, but I voted for Mr. Vaugh as well (post #138, last line). Thank you!

Please excuse my absence, I retreated to my quarters to get some work done, get my thoughts straight. The hassle of having so many people under my care in my house is... rather stressful.

So now, the metaphorical cat is out of the bag. What did you all think I did here all the time? Sleep in a coffin and drink the blood of passing travellers? :hmpf: Please. No, I make things. I've mentioned before my passion for science and metalworking. I wasn't kidding about that.

Now, looking back, the bullets I made were for a certain someone to kill... well I can't quote it directly, the way it was worded, it did not hint at multiples beasts. Could this be further evidence hinting at just the one werewolf? Something to consider.

And another thing. Sebastian claimed to contact me privately as soon as he received his investigation results, but I saw no messages in my quarters. Whoever he contacted me, it mustn't have been me. Could you please explain this, Sebastian?

Whether he is scum or not, we should heed his words:

When my loyalty is confirmed, you'll know a number of useful things.

1. The 'other investigator' is scum and you've been promised their name when they are proven wrong.
  2. The person he 'investigated' on the first night and said was innocent is scum. Harriet wouldn't be stupid enough not to know who that is.
  3. Harriet is either scum, neutral or stupid.

Please use your new info wisely, and if Harriet doesn't reveal both #1 and #2, then #3 becomes a whole lot clearer.

Somehow I don;t feel completely comfortable about this conviction either...

I have to say, my love, that I am not either. There's just too many contradictions involved with this. However, the day nears to it's end, and with no better way of getting to know the truth, I'm going to stick with my vote and hope that it's not a wrong decision.

But whatever the truth about Vaugh is, tomorrow we'll be much wiser.