Sign in to follow this  
M<0><0<DSWIM

Chibi Yoda and DJ Clonie

Cool, but could we see more pictures of the individual guys? :classic:

Thanks! You can see a TON more pics and mocs on my mocpages account.

There was an easter egg in ROTS? *oh2*

Anyways, this looks fantastic :classic:

Thanks! Yeah, I think it's on the bonus DVD. There's a certain combination of numbers involving 1138 that you type in on your remote and it activates this video. You can find the video on Youtibe. It's hilarious :laugh:

Thanks! Yeah, I think it's on the bonus DVD. There's a certain combination of numbers involving 1138 that you type in on your remote and it activates this video. You can find the video on Youtibe. It's hilarious default_laugh_new.gif

I remember finding that when my friend was at my house. Both of us were sitting there going 'Wait- what?"

Well done!

Wow! Cool. Yoda's looking young! I think dancing shaved off a couple years! Nice job on the figures, they are really neat. I was wondering, what does "Chibi" mean? I know that FBTB had a Chibi contest were the vehicles had to be smaller but still fit the actual figures, and the there's this which is titled with "Chibi". I am very confused. Could anyone clear that up? Thanks.

Wow! Cool. Yoda's looking young! I think dancing shaved off a couple years! Nice job on the figures, they are really neat. I was wondering, what does "Chibi" mean? I know that FBTB had a Chibi contest were the vehicles had to be smaller but still fit the actual figures, and the there's this which is titled with "Chibi". I am very confused. Could anyone clear that up? Thanks.

"Chibi" is a Japanese term which means "small or childlike". The term has also been swapped with the term "super-deformed". Basically, it's a character with a big head, hands, and feet and a small body. Check out the hasbro "Galactic Heroes" line for some visual references.