Konrade

What's your latest acquisition?

Haven't counted lately, but it's somewhere over 500. Need to bulk up on the forestmen more since my Wolfpack army is now topping 800.

800 WOLFPACK??? If you ever feel like unloading even 1% of that army, let me know!

How did you like Garmadons dark fortress?

I have a stop motion video linked here on the forum if you want a closer look at it. But I think its an average set. It's main color is black, but it does not come with too many black bricks. Most of the castle are just panels. Which can be useful if you are building a black castle. It also has some dark bley slopes and logs. A few bley pillars. I mostly bought it for the black panels, and minifigs. It also has a lot of those white tail pieces and prison bars. I was hoping for more black bricks, but its mostly specialized pieces.

I got a 30062 Target Practice polybag last week. There's nothing terribly special about it, but I felt compelled to get it anyway.

Oh I also got a binder and clear sleeves for my instruction manuals.

3 Elves from series 3

and

8038 Battle of Endor, the last one for a good special reduced price from a local store

I day later the postman delivered a ebay parcel with 2,6 kg mixed Lego, a complete set of 4766 Graveyard Duel within :devil:

Edited by maydayartist

I just splurged and got three knights showdowns and the new tower. I also got a few star wars battle packs and a PoP set. Im excited!

Got the VIKING SHIP!!! Just a few bucks higher than the original price and totally complete! The rest of the castle realm is suddenly quivering with fear........... :look:

where did you manage to find that? and how do you like the vikings line? I just got the pharaohs quest pyramid and i have to say that I'm not to impressed

I just aquired the collectable minifigs. I got complete sets of all 3 series. Thank goodness for europeans and their pricing. The first set is very hard to find in the USA.

where did you manage to find that? and how do you like the vikings line? I just got the pharaohs quest pyramid and i have to say that I'm not to impressed

Ebay! And I'm not much of an after-market purchaser, to be honest. The prices of the six figs alone on BL approach $40USD, so it was a real find.

As for the Vikings line... I already had the Fenris Wolf, and they're easily some of my favorite figs. My ambition is to get 6 of the upcoming Series 4 Viking to make them the grunts, the oarsmen for my band of plundering bearskins! Of them all, this guy is clearly my favorite. Yaaahar!!!

Edited by Mr. Elijah Timms

Ebay! And I'm not much of an after-market purchaser, to be honest. The prices of the six figs alone on BL approach $40USD, so it was a real find.

I've been searching Ebay for Viking ship 7018. Way too expensive, the prices (MISB) range from 170-220.00$!!! I'd like to get a used one, but I'm afraid the sails won't be too good.

Anyways, I just got Castle 7009, specifically for the Crownies horse barding.

Edited by Shroffy123

I've been searching Ebay for Viking ship 7018. Way too expensive, the prices (MISB) range from 170-220.00$!!! I'd like to get a used one, but I'm afraid the sails won't be too good.

It comes with two, if that means anything. The ones I just received were not mint by any means, but I'm satisfied with them. And for less than $65 I can't complain. I washed the entire set up yesterday and it looks like brand new.

Edited by Mr. Elijah Timms

A co-worker and I split a box of series 3 minifigs.

I got 3 elves out of the deal. Plus all the other fun figures and accessories. Hoping to pick up some more MMV to help fill my part bins.

I just got myself the 2008 7979 Castle Advent Calendar, yay! :classic:

I still lack the Kingdoms calendar from 2010 though... but it's a good start!

Just ordered "The Rise of the Sphinx" from B&N and some more Pharoah's Quest from BL - i don't have the patience to wait for the sets to be released here! :wink: Also picked up a few of the elf minifig and a few others from series 3 as well. That's me done for the next little while - i'm going to be saving up for those new Kingdom sets for a bit! :grin:

During the past week I aquired several sets, mostly from the Kingdoms-line which I think soon will form my largest army - this title currently is held my vikings. The sets are "Outpost Attack", "Attack Wagon" (2x to even out the balance between the factions), "Court Jester", "Wizard", "Kingdoms Advent Calendar 2010" and finally "Knights Duell".

Other than that I also got two elfes (my first minifigs from the collectable series) and lat but not least the MMV, which I yearned for since I first saw it in a catalogue back in early 2009. Although all sets weren't above the prices of S@H (the MMV even was 10€ cheaper), I spent way too much money but I think it's worth it :laugh:

Now I'll have to restrain myself in order to safe money for the Tower of the Dragon Knights, the castle and, of course, for the new sets :wacko:

Lots of people buying Elves, How strange.

Today i picked two packs randomly from a series 3 minfig box

Both where elves

I was soo happy, him and the samuri are the only two I want and my fiance found the samuri a few weeks ago

Hooray

Got a Medievil Market Place. Was 20%off, I had some Coupons...paid 50€. I'm just amazed about how got this set actually is, just totally perfect.

Just got a Log Cabin and Winter Village Bakery. I will see if I can castlify them. Well maybe not the Log Cabin, but the Winter Village Bakery looks like it could fit well in castle.

So excited! I picked up a complete set of each of all of the collectable minifigs from all 3 series. Thank you bricklink! I also picked up 14 elves last week. Thank you Chicago for having so many LEGO stores!

At a LEGO store building event last weekend I got 2 King's Castles and 20 Prison Carriage sets. 20 sounds like a lot but the metallic silver greathelm is not included in any of the 2011 Kingdoms sets and I wanted a lot more of them. Especially since they didn't include one in the battle packs.

I also picked up one of each of the Harry Potter sets, a grand emporium, two winter bakeries, and two creator log cabins. All with a 30% discount from the building event! About $1100.00 worth of LEGO at $750.00 Woo Hoo! :grin:

Unfortunately now I have to sort out all of those parts. :hmpf_bad:

Edited by DaleDVM

So excited! I picked up a complete set of each of all of the collectable minifigs from all 3 series. Thank you bricklink! I also picked up 14 elves last week. Thank you Chicago for having so many LEGO stores!

At a LEGO store building event last weekend I got 2 King's Castles and 20 Prison Carriage sets. 20 sounds like a lot but the metallic silver greathelm is not included in any of the 2011 Kingdoms sets and I wanted a lot more of them. Especially since they didn't include one in the battle packs.

I also picked up one of each of the Harry Potter sets, a grand emporium, two winter bakeries, and two creator log cabins. All with a 30% discount from the building event! About $1100.00 worth of LEGO at $750.00 Woo Hoo! :grin:

Unfortunately now I have to sort out all of those parts. :hmpf_bad:

I am green in envy of your sets and presumably high income.

I think I have like 2 or 3 Prison Tower Rescues. I was thinking of getting more, but I am on conflicted on buying sets for bricks/minifigs. Prison Tower Rescue is like a decent battlepack, but you barely get any bricks compared to say Prison Tower Rescue/King's Castle.

I am green in envy of your sets and presumably high income.

I think I have like 2 or 3 Prison Tower Rescues. I was thinking of getting more, but I am on conflicted on buying sets for bricks/minifigs. Prison Tower Rescue is like a decent battlepack, but you barely get any bricks compared to say Prison Tower Rescue/King's Castle.

You're talking about Prison Carriage Rescue, right?

You're talking about Prison Carriage Rescue, right?

Oops you are correct. I get those two names confused sometimes. Well I did some thinking. I will probably get more Prison Carriage Rescues and Knights Showdowns for extra minifigs. Bricks I can accumulate in my lifetime. While the Kingdoms minifigs will be increasingly harder and more expensive to collect more of as time passes.