Sign in to follow this  
JimBee

Werewolf Mafia Confirmation & Discussion thread

Oh and I just realised what Iamded/Isaac really is: A VAMPIRE

vampire-1925.gif5401944833_3bc6b14fc9_m.jpg

Just look at that resemblance. :sweet:

Perhaps we should kill him first just to be safe? I dont want him coming near my house, I better get some garlic and a cross...

Topic split. Have fun but try not to get too far off-topic. Hopefully, once Master Butcher shows up, he can use this as the confirmation and discussion thread. However, if we want to seriously discuss the game later, we don't want to dig through too much crap to find the actual discussion.

Says the one who threw the first stone! :hmpf:

:tongue:

I the Chief of Police in this village will happily take you to bed Lady Beatrice: www.MessenTools.com-Sex-022.gif

Oh my! I'm not quite sure what my husband would say to this. Mind if he joins?

Hoh hoh hoo, that's my wifey there, always the saucy one! :laugh:

This village of ours is certainly out of the Dark Ages when it comes to sexual morality, I'll say.

Says the one who threw the first stone! :hmpf:

:tongue:

I'll stone you, cyclops bitch. :tongue:

I'll stone you, cyclops bitch. :tongue:

How dare you, fat bottomed wench! :tongue:

This village of ours is certainly out of the Dark Ages when it comes to sexual morality, I'll say.

Hmm, very sorry sir, didn't mean to offend you, you may of course keep the beautiful woman for your own pleasures, I will find another to treat. :laugh:

OOC: Just realised that everyone's first letter of their EB User name is corresponding to the first letter of their Werewolf Mafia character name.

Edited by Eskallon

OOC: Just realised that everyone's first letter of their EB User name is corresponding to the first letter of their Werewolf Mafia character name.

That's not uncommon in EB mafia games. In the beginning, we just used our screennames, then someone came up with character names. When that became confusing, the character names started closely resembling the usernames...

Yes; several hosts have given their players' characters' names similar to their usernames, such as Scouts did in Imperial Mafia, and Hinkley did in the two Baritones. :wink:

Damn! Beaten by Hinkley! :sing::tongue:

Damn! Beaten by Hinkley! :sing::tongue:

Damn! Misspelled by Flitwick! :sing::tongue:

You're always Quinn, right?

Yes, I'm always a Quinn, occasionally I might get lucky and be a Quentin, but mostly I'm a Quinn. :laugh:

That's not uncommon in EB mafia games. In the beginning, we just used our screennames, then someone came up with character names. When that became confusing, the character names started closely resembling the usernames...

Interesting, I have never realised before now.

I really cannot wait for this game to start having not played in the asylum. I wonder who apart from that vampire/werewolf in disguise could be a werewold

Interesting, I have never realised before now.

I really cannot wait for this game to start having not played in the asylum. I wonder who apart from that vampire/werewolf in disguise could be a werewold

Well, the guy with the Lupin outfit with the cracked seams could be a werewolf, the Lady with the nice boobs, oh, and of course the guy who wears a hat wrongly.

First introduced by you in Baritones I if I recally correctly. Have a feeling it was you who were the confused one and needed all the help you could get :laugh:

Why do I feel like this is going to be Witch Hunt Mafia all over again?

We thought the same thing about the Asylum, but we were wrong :laugh:

oh, and of course the guy who wears a hat wrongly.

Hey, I'll have you arrested for saying stuff like that! police-badge-police-badge-cop-smiley-emoticon-000755-large.gif

Because it is going to be :laugh: and I can't wait.

I have a feeling like that but I'll wait at least until the game rules are posted.

Perhaps we should kill him first just to be safe? I dont want him coming near my house, I better get some garlic and a cross...

Looks like I'm the only Team-Edward girl here... :tongue:

Yes, I'm always a Quinn, occasionally I might get lucky and be a Quentin, but mostly I'm a Quinn. :laugh:

Glad to see that my family is complete. :laugh:

I have no idea as to why there is a debate about who looks the best. It is quite clear I am the most attractive woman in this otherwise ugly village.

I mean, look at my boobs! :oh:

I have no idea as to why there is a debate about who looks the best. It is quite clear I am the most attractive woman in this otherwise ugly village.

They are rather nice. :laugh:

You should join the Cleavage Sisters! So far it's just me and Harriet.

You and Harriet are at the top of my strip-search list. :wink:

Beatrice would be too, but I think her husband would murder me.

Edited by Eskallon

They are rather nice. :laugh:

I think that's beyond all question. :oh:

Hey, I'll have you arrested for saying stuff like that! police-badge-police-badge-cop-smiley-emoticon-000755-large.gif

Wait a minute, you are the policeman of this town that calls a detective from London because they can't handle a werewolf problem? I guess you are very authoritative. :hmpf:

Hey, I'll have you arrested for saying stuff like that!

Wait a minute, you are the policeman of this town that calls a detective from London because they can't handle a werewolf problem? I guess you are very authoritative. :hmpf:

Humn I'm not sure it is wise to reveal information about your 'job' in this topic...

Humn I'm not sure it is wise to reveal information about your 'job' in this topic...

I think it's his role. Most likely has nothing to do with night actions.