WesternOutlaw

Tale of the Ghost Train

...the Hungry Woman. It had dropped off when went off to fetch crayons! Funnily enough, it tasted like chicken :look: After that refreshing meal, it was decided that perhaps the group should investigate the strange disturbance in the train yard, the one that was currently...

... using the facilities. They knocked on the door, and it said...

...those fingers didn't agree with my stomach! They heard a strange noise that sounded a lot like...

a Hungry Woman! Groan....... Groan.... But it was not the Hungry Woman! It was infact...

A travelling salesman who had been trapped in there for three days after the door blew shut during another dark and stormy night. The odour was terrible! With crazed eyes, he picked up his suitcase and opened it. "I came to warn ye!" he said, retrieving an ominous looking legal document. "As this last will and testament says...

...a gun. Henceforth, he shall be known as 'son of a gun'. Furthermore, I bequeath my collection of haunted vintage locomotives to...

... should you be able to tell me this: one ply or two ply?

TheBrickster abruptly answered with a confident 'Dinosaur ply!' before the banana train ran Adam over. Adam however...

TheBrickster abruptly answered with a confident 'Dinosaur ply!' before the banana train ran Adam over. Adam however...

Had "pealed" the train before and merely gobbled it up, causing TheBrickster to crossly exclaim....

"You fat lard!" Adam looked at his rumbling stomach and bolted to the bathroom. But suddenly...

one of the other travelers opened the bathroom door went in, shut the door and then did a really loud and long fart...

Edited by muffinman42

that was so extreme, that it blew the door out of the bathroom, there he was, pants down sitting on the toilet ..

... and declared, "this is getting out of hand with too much bathroom humour!" He abruptly bulled up his pants while TheBrickster said...

.. Back to Business !!! Lets find the "Hungry Woman" and give her back her finger.

Edited by aawsum

All travelers looked at each other and thought, wo will take the lead and figure out how the story with the banana and the Hungry Woman continues, but at the end they were all looking at theBrickster who is always the motivator to keep thing going.

I have an idea, said the station master,

...but all of a sudden a huge gust of wind came and knocked the station master over revealing that he was really only a cardboard cut out. "What the hell?" cried TheBrickster just as...

in his haste to push down his windblown kilt he found an icy three fingered hand on his thigh. The assembled company looked towards him, and were shocked to see over his shoulder ...

The long lost Baramanachan, who they thought of got lost in a train accident, he said:....

"Nope - still alive, but as with this 2009 story that has been bumped by a new member, I should have died years ago". :sadnew: