Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Red Scare Mystery -Confirmation and Discussion

Sorry for not doing much in Chapter 4, I've been at my Grandmother's, who has very slow internet.

I was in a similar situation. I've been visiting family for the holidays and have very little or no internet access. My most sincere apologizes.

well, I guess, thanks for letting me play :classic: , I wonder why they targeted me first :sceptic: , I haven't really done anything substantial yet, oh well, thanks for letting me play anyways, though it was short-lived :hmpf_bad:

Attention Players!

I'll be away from my Lego Collection from December 22nd to December 27th.

-----------------------------

"What does that mean for us players?

I'll still have access to my laptop, so the game will be proceeding normally without pictures. The only time you won't be receiving updates is Wednesday Evening, as I'll be traveling, but Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday you'll get steady updates. I return home on Monday, and a few hours after my return home I'll put up Chapter Six.

No pictures! Lame!

There's no real interior set for the Town Hall, so provided we remain there for the rest of the Chapter, we should be fine.

"How will you photograph the next chapter?"

This chapter will be over no later than the 24th, so I'll be able to photograph the next chapter when I return.

"This is very irresponsible."

Sorry! It's just come up that I need to be away, so I didn't plan this before hand.

I guess that's okay, but will you still update the Chapter?

I thought I answered this, but yes, I will be able to update the Chapter regularly. Perhaps not as much as I am doing now, for obvious reasons.

Where are you going?

To Florida, which is foolish as it's freezing there, but it's much warmer than New England, where I am now.

Why are you going?

I'm visiting a sick relative in the hospital, which is a terrible way to spend Christmas, but so long as there's family, it's Christmas.

That's so sad! I feel terrible for calling you irresponsible.

Apology accepted.

----------------------

I believe I've answered all questions you could possibly have, but if you have any others, don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks for letting us know, and have a safe trip. I am flying home today, so I will not be able to post until Thursday.

Thanks for letting us know, and I hope that your relative gets better soon. I'm sending positive energy your way, and may you get a Christmas miracle.

I've got good news and bad news.

Bad news first; my flight back to JFK has been cancelled.

Good news second; Chapter Six will be up early, tonight. I'll keep you all updated on the situation, but neither Rain nor Sleet nor Snow shall halt Red Scare Mystery! Also there will be pictures

Wow... Thanks for the Grade A hosting! You're truly doing excellent, despite of the weather.

I wish you a safe trip home, and no more canceled flights. :wink:

I've returned back after some hectic traveling.

We're still on schedule, and we'll also have pictures now. :thumbup:

Will the voting be in this chapter or will it just be before nightfall?

This chapter marks the end of Day Two. Night Two will follow.

Voting will take place tomorrow, during Chapter Seven, which is Day Three. Chapter Seven will be longer than the other chapters, and immediately after Chapter Seven, Night Three will begin.

Just waiting on a few more Night Actions before we can begin.

You've got about a little less than twenty-four hours, so get those in to me, quickly.

Shadows, can you put your character in your sig or something? I have to go the first post everytime I forget, which is exceedingly often. :tongue:

By the way, I'm changing things. The day will not last 96 hours, it will last longer, to give everyone a fair chance of defending and accusing. Also to allow certain people(Flitwick) an opportunity to voice their opinions.

Thank you for doing this Bob, I was afraid I would have to be replaced. :blush::thumbup:

I'm sorry I wasn't able to post or vote. My computer was down all of yesterday and I just got to reading it this morning. By the time I was done it was too late.

Everyone welcome Peanuts, Mrlegoninja, and Lord Arjay to the game. By now you've most likely received your roles.

The Chapter Eight thread will be up tomorrow afternoon, eastern standard time. It'll be a surprise for most of you, I'm sure.

Everyone welcome Peanuts, Mrlegoninja, and Lord Arjay to the game. By now you've most likely received your roles.

The Chapter Eight thread will be up tomorrow afternoon, eastern standard time. It'll be a surprise for most of you, I'm sure.

It's obvious that all threee are commies. Let's kill 'em. :grin:

Seriously though. Guys, welcome to hell. :wink:

I'm sorry I didn't talk any earlier, but my internet broke down. I'll try to catch up now.

Well, luckily I didn't miss anything from Bloodbricks asylum, but I'm really sorry for that coincidence :look:.

Thanks for letting me play, by the way. I enjoyed the story very much so far.

I'm sorry I didn't talk any earlier, but my internet broke down. I'll try to catch up now.

Well, luckily I didn't miss anything from Bloodbricks asylum, but I'm really sorry for that coincidence :look:.

Thanks for letting me play, by the way. I enjoyed the story very much so far.

Wrong thread :laugh:

Wrong thread :laugh:

No, that replied, save for the sidemark, to Red Scare. I meant the story of Red Scare was exciting so far, and thank him for allowing me to play.

Not that yours wasn't good, but I'll tell you this in the right thread. :wink::laugh:

Edited by Peanuts

I'm back from my weekend emergency, sorry for being gone!

Sign in to follow this