Sign in to follow this  
BongoTheBear

Leviathan

Wow that's excellent BongoTheBear! It certainly is big, and has an creepy air about it. My only suggestion is to make the base of the diorama bigger.

Thank you MacK!, i very would like to increase the size of the base but... i have to buy additional baseplates first :laugh:

When i started this project i was surprised how quickly i ran out of parts, especially in tan. For future "big size" MOCs i will increase my lego stock.

When i started this project i was surprised how quickly i ran out of parts, especially in tan. For future "big size" MOCs i will increase my lego stock.

Yeah I've noticed the same thing whenever I build a lot. I guess that's why you can never have to much Lego.

Wow, that's an extremely impressive and quite massive creation BongoTheBear! Not only is the subject unique, but the way you built it with so much details is what's even more fantastic. You really captured this underwater scene perfectly, with the accurate huge skeletal structure and the surrounding corals and other marine life. Kudos also to the convincing underwater photo-editing. Outstanding work overall! :thumbup:

Awesome! I thought that this was going to be based on the book by Scott Westerfeld when I first saw the title. I really like the emormity of the creature.

Excellent moc! :thumbup: Very unique and different. This is exactly the type of moc that I love.

Awesome! I thought that this was going to be based on the book by Scott Westerfeld when I first saw the title. I really like the emormity of the creature.

I too was expecting a giant flying whale. :tongue:

However, this is an MOC of epic proportions that must be congratulated for the pure intricateness. "GOOD JOB!"

Wow thank you all for your kind of words :classic: you are right it is hard to find MOCs with this kind of skeletons or fossils as a subject. I had just watched a BBC Sea Monster documentary and thought "why not? this would be quite fun to build". I'm glad you people like the MOC and the photo editing to catch the right mood.

It would be quite a discovery if they would find this in real! Excellent MOC.

The whale really looks massive with the tiny divers around it. Good work on the ribs and skull.

The small volcano-things around it look good as well and the camera effects are excellent :thumbup: