• Below Average
    • Average
    • Above Average
    • Outstanding

Thank you for the nice review.

Guess I'd have to go get this set.

Mace,

Droids,

and another JSF to look pretty in the hangar next to the other two.

Thanks for this terrific review, KimT.

I already thought about buying this set, but now I'm positive.

The price is still a little high in my opinion, but I think it's definitely worth it.

Great job, thanks again :thumbup:

Regards,

CF W

Yeah the price is a little too much.

Just like the limited sets we've seen in 2010 - I wonder why they do that? :sceptic:

Thanks for the review Kim!

LEGO seems to have permanently adopted this template for their JSF's... won't surprise me to see every Jedi get their own version. That's fine if you like it and if you don't... not so fine. The Tactical Droid and Flitknot seem cool, but I've got a fair few STAPs now after the UK Mirror promotion. The price doesn't help warrant purchase for this, but I can see the appeal ot may have to others.

Upon further review of my pics it seems the Separatist Speeder has been mingled by my daughter as well.

Dammit - this is the last time she plays with my LEGO.

Ah... I've got all this to look forward to!

What's up with you guys and my bedspread?

The wife picked it... Not that I dislike it or anything.

Think we're still waiting for a review, dude. :laugh:

Just like the limited sets we've seen in 2010 - I wonder why they do that?

Business stratgey? To make more money out of us AFOLS? Works too... heh. :wink:

Eh... The tacticle droid gave me a must buy... but now seeing it turns me off 100%... Not getting :angry:

Thanks for this very good review.

I like the two STAPs which do for a nice addition to any Sep army but the flag as a 'flight stabilizer' of the JSF in the rear seems to be the worst solution IMO.

do we know when is will be available in the US?

I wanted to ask this also. It already April and I have checked every Toys-R-US, Target, Walmart, Kmart ,etc.. here and I can't seem to find this set. Everything else currently released I can find.

On the Lego.com site, I get this message when I check for avaialability: Sorry, item is not available in this country: United States.

do we know when is will be available in the US?

We don't. No sightings so far. I don't think it'll be a Europe-only release; maybe a Spring release or a delayed release (wasn't the TX-130 released only in Europe for several months before it came to North America?). Either way, you'll have to buy online to get it in the US. They start at $44.99 USD on BL.

The rear of the box shows some of the play-features.

The flippin' of the JSF's wings, the smartness of trans-clear parts to make the STAPs look like they ARE flying and the trigger for the flick missiles.

Don't know if I'm slap happy, but that made me laugh. And by the way, it looks like whoever is pushing the flick fire may have pretty big hands too... So (s)he feels your pain.

I feel like I need to get this set and every CW JSF that comes out. I just wish they would release them all like Anakin's and Plo Koons: Ship, Jedi, Astro Droid. Not adding in all of the extras and thus increasing the price. That said, I really don't like the look of this one. I would have preferred Kit Fisto's.

I thought it was an average set, even when just comparing JSF's. Not LEGO's fault, but I would have hoped Mace would get a better looking ship. It's just sort of a mishmash of colors. I snagged one at Wal-mart right before they disappeared from shelves...