Sign in to follow this  
def

Dr. Bloodbrick's Asylum - Sign In/Discussion

Oh yes, as you know, my name is Señor Canny Bolero. But please just call me Canny, or Señor Bolero. Gracias. :sweet:

As one of the few ladies playing, and I mean few, be prepared for some unwanted attention. Your professionalism is appreciated.

Hey, I'm a lady! I do lady's things!

but we're still waiting to see the creepy Prof Diem check in.

Creepy!? :wacko: Professor Diem is decidedly not creepy. Just look at that full, plush, sexy beard. :grin:

It's a fine line between pure genius and insanity. And I've walked that line on the side of genius for years. Someday the world will realize just how brilliant I am, and then I shall be vindicated.

drb.jpg

Well, I'm glad to see everyone accounted for, except that blasted ugly pyromanic. He must be under the bed right now. At the very least, the vile perpetrators of this crime are among us right now. Please, keep your eyes open, for crafty and/or curious behavior.

Soon enough, we will have a representative you may liaison with me through. In the meantime, please continue to respect the staff, and take plenty of sedatives three times a day.

Staff, make sure nobody causes any problems. I'm going to retire to my den for a tall glass of scotch.

Staff, make sure nobody causes any problems. I'm going to retire to my den for a tall glass of scotch.

A break is good, but there is no break for the insane.

Hello, Nurse Penny! My shoes...oh I tripped on my shoe laces...need to be tied, please.

My dear dearest Mr.Nowhere...

We can't allow shoe laces on the asylum, don't try to trick a lady.

Of course, if with "tied" you were meaning something else... you're such a bad boy!

:wink: wink wink or blink blink in my case :pir_laugh2:

Edited by yumiyoshi

My dear dearest Mr.Nowhere...

We can't allow shoe laces on the asylum, don't try to trick a lady.

Of course, if with "tied" you were meaning something else... you're such a bad boy!

:wink: wink wink or blink blink in my case :pir_laugh2:

No shoe laces? Why yes, there are no shoe laces. We're wearing slippers. Slippery slippers. That's why I'm falling, ah!

But I have one on my hand. What's it doing there? Should be on my foot.

Mmfrrr...

Can you put my slipper on :grin: ?!

Curses! I missed sign ups while I was traveling. I'll be sure to watch from the sidelines instead. Looks like a great game. :thumbup:

As one of the few ladies playing, and I mean few, be prepared for some unwanted attention. Your professionalism is appreciated.

Hey, I'm a lady! I do lady's things!

Why does everyone forget to mention me? I'm a lady too! I bet it's the beard... I can't help that I'm a tad bit hairy. They won't let me use a razor!

Curses! I missed sign ups while I was traveling. I'll be sure to watch from the sidelines instead. Looks like a great game. :thumbup:

Actually, my fault. I didn't let the sign ups go long. Originally, I planned to let them go a week, but when there were already 40, so I moved on to assigning characters. But now I have another three days before I can roll it out. I'm so impatient!

Why does everyone forget to mention me? I'm a lady too! I bet it's the beard... I can't help that I'm a tad bit hairy. They won't let me use a razor!

drb.jpg

Yes, for the sake of Mrs. Monroe's therapy, she should be referred to as a woman at all times. Is that understood?

Yes, for the sake of Mrs. Monroe's therapy, she should be referred to as a woman at all times. Is that understood?

True understanding is divine. To reach true understanding and enter the kingdom of heaven you must dedicate your life to my father, God, through, me, Jesus Christ. But, yes I will refer to her as a she.

True understanding is divine. To reach true understanding and enter the kingdom of heaven you must dedicate your life to my father, God, through, me, Jesus Christ. But, yes I will refer to her as a she.

Oeh mister Jesus I would like to show you just how dedicated I am! :wink:

Great to see the game has started. Let the games begin! :cry_happy:

Reserves

1. Cralegoboy

2. Professor Flitwick

3. Eskallon

4. Callmepie

5. DannyLongLegs

6. Legonator

7. Emperor Claudius Rome

8. Captain John Paul

Reserves

1. Cralegoboy

2. Captain John Paul

3. Eskallon

4. Callmepie

5. DannyLongLegs

6. Legonator

7. Emperor Claudius Rome

8. Professor Flitwick

I hope I haven't done anything to offend def, but I appear to be moving further and further down the chain of playing! :grin:

I hope I haven't done anything to offend def, but I appear to be moving further and further down the chain of playing! :grin:

Sorry, I had thrown a list together, in my design hole, but had changed it when it went live. The original posted list still stands. I'll update it :blush:

I'm sorry for not posting yet, but as I mentioned before, I was away until now. I was told, this thread would be up yesterday, but it seems this information was wrong.

I don't want to blame anyone, just explaining.

Anyway, I'm about to read this all by now, it seems I'm still in the game, I will post soon.

I'm sorry for not posting yet, but as I mentioned before, I was away until now. I was told, this thread would be up yesterday, but it seems this information was wrong.

I don't want to blame anyone, just explaining.

Anyway, I'm about to read this all by now, it seems I'm still in the game, I will post soon.

No worries, I knew you were expected back on the 2nd. There's another 36 hours in Day One, lots of time to participate :wink:

I'd like to thank def for putting together an incredible game with really really nice pictures and a killer story. I thank you for the special role created just for me and I'm extremely bummed that I got wrongfully accused on the first day by a bunch of uninformed people, but it happens, I just hope the good guys can use my death for goods to focus on the real enemies.

As a player it is a pain to have to step in on behalf of the host, but as the GM it is my duty to make sure the rules that have been set out are followed, so unfortunately there was no avoiding it this time. Admiral Ron, you were required to read the rules of the game before confirming that you would play, so there is no excuse for breaking rule 8. I have notified the host and he will deal with it as he sees fit.

Following the rules of the game is a matter of trust, and they do extend to PMs as well. This means you may not quote anything from the host in your PMs to other players, including images, as stated in rule 8. If we cannot trust you to follow the rules, then these games simply will not work.

*end grumpy moderator talk*

Following the rules of the game is a matter of trust, and they do extend to PMs as well. This means you may not quote anything from the host in your PMs to other players, including images, as stated in rule 8. If we cannot trust you to follow the rules, then these games simply will not work.

Just to clarify, while we're not allowed to quote anything directly, we can paraphrase and at least describe an image, can't we? The new rule about not being able to say something like "investigate", instead using "searched through your things" is a little confusing in regard to all aspects of the game.

And a little too strict, if I may say.

As a player it is a pain to have to step in on behalf of the host, but as the GM it is my duty to make sure the rules that have been set out are followed, so unfortunately there was no avoiding it this time. Admiral Ron, you were required to read the rules of the game before confirming that you would play, so there is no excuse for breaking rule 8. I have notified the host and he will deal with it as he sees fit.

*end grumpy moderator talk*

My deepest apologies, I am ashamed to say I have spaced that rule. I would explain myself, but it that requires giving you knowledge of the game, so I have sent a PM to def for judging. Again, I am terribly sorry, and will accept any punishment given. But in my defense (at least for part of my violation) the pm said I can share the picture with anyone I wish, I figured the whole hospital counted, but again, my apologies.

Edited by Admiral Ron

Just to clarify, while we're not allowed to quote anything directly, we can paraphrase and at least describe an image, can't we? The new rule about not being able to say something like "investigate", instead using "searched through your things" is a little confusing in regard to all aspects of the game.

And a little too strict, if I may say.

You can paraphrase, but the idea is that PMs between players are conversations, and PMs from the man above are simply unquotable. That rule is specifically in place because of Eurodina. Let's call it Stash's Rule.

The thing about not concretely describing roles is for a few reasons I won't get into here, but one is because someone in the hospital saying, "I'm the cop," sounds silly, and crazy in the bad way, not the good way. I want to get as far away from the 'game of life' concept as possible. We'll see how it works out in the end.

Admiral Ron's punishment is slight.

For quoting PMs in thread, Admiral Ron gets 1 penalty vote. The next PM quoting in threads will get 1 penalty vote for every 5 players left.

Sorry to see you gone, Big Cam at such an early stage. I must admit that def did a great job in the Day 2 Opening, because it gives me the creeps when I see your character's head on the table. :oh3:

By the way, great job in the confidential letter writing. I am sure you took a lot of time to do this up and I admire your prefection in your game hosting. :thumbup:

For quoting PMs in thread, Admiral Ron gets 1 penalty vote. The next PM quoting in threads will get 1 penalty vote for every 5 players left.

Excellent measure.

Ah, alright thanks for clarifying.

On that second part, it sounds like a reasonable thing to do, but it relates more to role-playing I think, and doesn't affect the outcome of the game. But, it is you game, and I'm glad to be a part of it, so I won't argue any further.

Sign in to follow this