NickAb

MOC: Snowmobile

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Back in 2000 I was given a couple of sets from Arctic theme. It was unique theme with lots of new and interesting parts. Almost 2 years ago I have decided to build something as a tribute to this theme. The result was snowmobile; some of you may have already seen it on my flickr profile or DoubleBrick forum.

3227825515_50e2229aec_z.jpg?zz=1

3227825511_e0c35c9a3e_z.jpg?zz=1

3227825519_0147cc6e18_z.jpg?zz=1

All pictures, including the old version, as well as instructions can be found on Flickr

LDD Model (Old tires replaced with new ones, they should fit better)

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Nice, simply design including a sense of realism and detail. Your photographs are very well taken and really attracts me towards it.

Thanks for finally sharing :classic:

I like this vehicle! That orange part is one of the most awkward to use, and you've incorporated it very well.

I like this vehicle! That orange part is one of the most awkward to use, and you've incorporated it very well.

Agreed. I like the rear treads you made, and the rear console looks nice too :thumbup:

Ah, it's nice to see an Arctic theme-based MOC once again. Great work on the rear wheel treads, and the various tools at the back. Overall, it looks really good, nice work! :thumbup:

I like your design. It's not what I was expecting but I like it.

I'm not too familiar with the Arctic sets so you could have pushed this off as a real set to me. :wink:

Great MOC! I too particularly like the usage of the orange part at the front and the usage of the tyre as the tread at the back. :thumbup:

Very well done. :classic:

~buddy~

Nice... well, everything I suppose. Lots of good details like the treads on the back and stuff. Are those parts like the sloped orange one still made anymore?

Thank you all.

Are those parts like the sloped orange one still made anymore?

I'm afraid this part is no longer available.

Edited by NickAb

This looks very much like a snowmobile. The size is very nice and fits perfectly with a minifigure.

Great job :thumbup: