Zepher

Eurodina - Sign In/Discussion

Walter, I also have a lot to say when this is over. Especially something that I just noticed. default_laugh_new.gif

Go Noodles!

I'm glad to see I was wrong. Day 13 has been terribly confusing. I love it! :laugh:

Go Noodles!

Haha tell me about it :hmpf_bad:

I cant wait til the games over and see what has been happening in pms!

Thanks for the part Zepher! As less than 24 hrs. in the day, I think I'm dead. This has been really crazy! :laugh: Thanks for being such a great host!

:classic:

Tomorrow will begin the final day of Eurodina. Turns out that the players can prove me wrong!

I pinky promise, there is no megablocking way that the players get another day out of this. :tongue:

I pinky promise, there is no megablocking way that the players get another day out of this. :tongue:

Why don't you just kill them? :D

Is my body ever going to appear?

Edited by The crazy one

I am SO curious as to what's going on here. I really wish I could explain it, but I have to admit I'm now confused.

Same, I'm lost. I have also never seen a mafia game go down to three before.

Wow Im stunned. :hmpf: I have no idea whats going on here now. But go Noodles! :grin:

Huh? *huh*

I must echo the cries of confusion, I can't wait to find out what happened here.

Anyway, thanks for letting me play Zepher. It was certainly a challenge. And I got to kill the two who voted for me, I'm glad I could do that before I was shot.

And I got to kill the two who voted for me, I'm glad I could do that before I was shot.

Nice axe you got there. I used to have one a lot like it in Dystopia. :wink:

I meta-gamed (based on your performance in Hogwarts) you as the Noodles godfather once the third family was revealed.

Nice axe you got there. I used to have one a lot like it in Dystopia. :wink:

I meta-gamed (based on your performance in Hogwarts) you as the Noodles godfather once the third family was revealed.

I can't believe no-one called me out on my lurking compared to my hyper-activeness during Hogwarts. I thought it would be obvious. Still, it was the most risk-free way to play the game for my role but I'll talk about that when the game was over.

I knew it was a good idea to kill you. :grin:

No offence, but I don't get why your confused. Seems like theres one Noodle vs. two townies. What I don't get is how they managed to vote of two of their own, again.

Same here, but no evidence lead to me to being able to say. Stupid no meta-gaming rule. :hmpf_bad:

No offence, but I don't get why your confused. Seems like theres one Noodle vs. two townies. What I don't get is how they managed to vote of two of their own, again.

Didn't someone say that Susan Keen was neutral? That would explain why ADHO admitted being scum, as it's now Susan's choice who to win with.

What is really confusing, is, that in the PM, which was quoted from Lord Arjay the day before, was said that ADHO was scum. :wacko:

Or am I wrong about this?

I knew it was a good idea to kill you. :grin:

You could have just converted me, you *%&$%&% :angry::wink:

Don't discuss the specifics of the game until it is over, please. :wink:

Stupid no meta-gaming rule. :hmpf_bad:

The metagaming rule doesn't mean you can't accuse people without evidence, it just means you can't use the roles/results of past games to justify your voting in this one.

Don't discuss the specifics of the game until it is over, please. :wink:

Sorry :blush:

Although I don't think this game will last much longer or that anything we say might affect the game by this point. :laugh:

The game is essentially over everyone. I have been the last townie, and I have been convicted. Zepher, thank you for letting me take part in this game, it was a blast! It almost went perfectly for me til the very end, but it was a great first Mafia game. Again, I thank you.

Y'all want a Christmas miracle? Even with my travelling today, this evening WILL hold the conclusion to Eurodina. Please just wait to discuss a few more hours, and thank you all for a fantastic game!

Good, now I can see what led to all this insanity...:wacko:

It was a fun game, and a good Introduction to proper Mafia games.

Woohoo! Viva la Noodlución! I want a statue commemorating me for all my hard work for the Noodles. Alright, I'll settle for a plaque on a park bench. :grin:

Woohoo! Viva la Noodlución! I want a statue commemorating me for all my hard work for the Noodles. Alright, I'll settle for a plaque on a park bench. default_laugh2.gif

Can I at least get a mention in the town records for having a dramatic death that lead to the end, finding a cure for studders and my quote? default_laugh_new.gif