Dragonator

General Discussion and Announcements

I hope you'll let your dear old host play in what already looks to be a fantastic game!

I think there's room. But, and this is a big but, (which will be repeated in the sign up thread whenever it goes up) I really dislike people saying they're away from their computers because of school, family trips, anything that points out that you are most likely high school students. It comes up more and more in these games and it's a bad thing. Here's why: this is an adult site. Also, when you sign up for a game, you are making a commitment. The game runner is making a commitment and it isn't too much to ask players to make an equal commitment. If you can't contribute fully, just watch the game. You don't have to play. It's still fun. Eurodina is in its fourth month, so I understand something could come up in that time to pull you away from the game, but it's been an exception.

This isn't aimed at anyone in this thread, just what's on my mind in general. I would rather have a new player than someone who had a chance previously and wasted it.

Anyway, we'll see when Eurodina finishes. I'm really excited to get things operational.

Overall, I've been impressed with your participation in the last few games, so I hope you'll take part in this one.

Well, I'm certainly going to throw my name in the pool. I'll let you decide if I get in or not. :grin:

The funny thing with the new rules is, newer players like myself might not even notice the difference.

The funny thing with the new rules is, newer players like myself might not even notice the difference.

Indeed, and it makes for a refreshing game for those of us who do! :thumbup:

Not going to lie, I'm a high school. :grin: Honesty is key, hope you'll not count it against me too much! And sorry to get off track too much.

I'll go ahead and get it back on track by saying you don't have long to wait Def! I honestly can not think of any situation in which this is not the last day of Eurodina!

But, and this is a big but, (which will be repeated in the sign up thread whenever it goes up) I really dislike people saying they're away from their computers because of school, family trips, anything that points out that you are most likely high school students. It comes up more and more in these games and it's a bad thing. Here's why: this is an adult site. Also, when you sign up for a game, you are making a commitment. The game runner is making a commitment and it isn't too much to ask players to make an equal commitment.

He he he. I guess virtual school is an advantage here. :grin:

I just realized, I may possibly not be able to join the game, as I will be away from the 25th to the 2nd, and the game seems to start very soon.

So if the game will start in the next two weeks, I will have to stay a spectator. :hmpf_bad:

Not going to lie, I'm a high school. :grin: Honesty is key, hope you'll not count it against me too much! And sorry to get off track too much.

I'll go ahead and get it back on track by saying you don't have long to wait Def! I honestly can not think of any situation in which this is not the last day of Eurodina!

No comment on the high school thing.

As for getting it ready, I think it's all done. Sign-up page made, avatars shot, bios written, rules hobbled together. Shortly after Eurodina's Conclusion goes up, we'll start sign-ups, I guess. Sign-ups could last a week (or 50 applicants), and then start the first week of January.

Looks (and sounds) very interesting to me, I will definatly be signing up and I look forward to seeing the new rules and stuff. I even have some new tactics that I want to try out.

Glad you like the teaser, but wait till it starts to get real excited :laugh:

Here are some of the key points to this game:

-Different rules. Not to mafia games in general, but to Eurobricks games. I've been playing games elsewhere, and I'm going to integrate what I like about them with this game. It should feel 'fresh' to Eurobricks veterans.

-Mature themes (dealt with humorously). Nobody ends up in an asylum because they had a happy life.

-Surprises. Think "1950's B-movie"

I won't spoil anything else, that's enough for now though.

I totally want this to be my first contact with a Brickgame!!!

I love your work def! default_thumbup.gifdefault_thumbup.gif

I totally want this to be my first contact with a Brickgame!!!

I love your work def! default_thumbup.gifdefault_thumbup.gif

Ahh, you're a total ringer! You're in!

Ahh, you're a total ringer! You're in!

I am very excited. I love your banner and I am sure the game will be even better. I am definitely signing up for this :sweet:

No idea on how much longer Bloodbrick's will go on, but it's down to about half of the players remaining. So a little teaser for the upcoming mafia game:

5366141528_c9f06ba920_b.jpg

The game will include 26 players. Very close to done, once I finish my Winter Break entry, the sets will be reassembled.

And, special thanks to def for help on the banner.

No idea on how much longer Bloodbrick's will go on, but it's down to about half of the players remaining. So a little teaser for the upcoming mafia game:

SnIP*

The game will include 26 players. Very close to done, once I finish my Winter Break entry, the sets will be reassembled.

And, special thanks to def for help on the banner.

This looks promising, I hope I am chosen! :grin:

Yeah the teaser does look very promising, well done!

and just a note to everything, not to bash any of the old games, but these recent mafia games are all really well advertised and presented! But it may just be me...

After missing def's Asylum signups, I'm howling in agony waiting for the next one.

It looks like you've got a good game in store for us, JimBee. Wait, did I just say howling? :grin:

Lookin' good, Jimbee! Can't wait for the sign-ups, especially after not making it into def's asylum. Looks promising! :thumbup:

*SNIP*

That looks great, I have always wanted to play in a werewolf game after having read about some on other websites. I hope to be chosen this time too :classic:

Looks great, Jimbee. I wonder if this is going to be the classic werewolves game which I am familiar with. :sweet:

The banner looks great JimBee. Just promise there will be no flying dystopian cars this time. :grin:

The banner looks great JimBee. Just promise there will be no flying dystopian cars this time. :grin:

That damn flying car was the only dystopian thing we got, don't complain about it. :laugh:

That damn flying car was the only dystopian thing we got, don't complain about it. :laugh:

:tongue:

I really should have won that game...

Looks great, Jimbee. I wonder if this is going to be the classic werewolves game which I am familiar with. :sweet:

Thanks. If you're talking about the classic party game "Werewolf", then I guess I could say Werewolf Mafia just about as similar to it as any other mafia game played online. Actually, I think online Mafia came from this game.

Well, I can't promise anything...

default_tong.gif