Dragonator

General Discussion and Announcements

New game? What new game? I don't know what you're all talking about. :wacko:

Well, if there is a new game, then I guess I would have to advise patience because it certainly isn't going to be revealed this year! :laugh: Err, that is of course hypothetically speaking, since there is no new top secret game. Not at all. :look:

*cough*

Well, to distract you all from that, I'm pleased to present the newly completed Role-Play Games Index. Enjoy. :sweet:

updatedbanner.jpg

Coming soon...

This may or may not be the final banner.

More changes to the upcoming mafia games? Who woulda thought?

Now Def appears out of nowhere, with a very interesting-sounding game idea. Asylums? Count me in. And I only have to suffer through two more game cycles. default_tong.gif

Draggy, is there any method to your madness?

More changes to the upcoming mafia games? Who woulda thought?

Now Def appears out of nowhere, with a very interesting-sounding game idea. Asylums? Count me in. And I only have to suffer through two more game cycles. default_tong.gif

I appreciate your patience in letting me slip a game in. Mine is going to be double time, so it won't take too long. I'm dying to put up the banner, but I'm going to wait until we get closer to the date, like in the last week or two of Quarryman's game. But it's almost ready to go... I can't wait... It's going to be mental.

I appreciate your patience in letting me slip a game in. Mine is going to be double time, so it won't take too long. I'm dying to put up the banner, but I'm going to wait until we get closer to the date, like in the last week or two of Quarryman's game. But it's almost ready to go... I can't wait... It's going to be mental.

Not at all, I need all the time I can get to finish mine up. Looking forward to this one. default_thumbup.gif

I thought, since Eurodina is winding down, and the holidays are coming, I would share this (plus I've been dying to share it for weeks). Quarry's next in line with a game, but Dr. Bloodbrick will most likely be launching by the end of January. So, I give you this teaser image to wet your whistle over the holiday season. Eurobricks keeps it going! :thumbup:

asylum3.jpg

It should be enough to drive some players crazy icon_insane.gif

It should be enough to drive some players crazy icon_insane.gif

Even crazier than they already were? :wacko::grin:

That teaser picture looks great def. Looking forward to some madness. :devil:

I thought, since Eurodina is winding down, and the holidays are coming, I would share this (plus I've been dying to share it for weeks). Quarry's next in line with a game, but Dr. Bloodbrick will most likely be launching by the end of January. So, I give you this teaser image to wet your whistle over the holiday season.

Well, at the moment I'm way too busy with real-life-crap (tons of things to do at work and it looks like I'll have to move to another apartment soon too) to host a game properly (which sucks, seeing as I've collected a lot of stuff for this) so I'd say you're next in line to host. My game will run at some time in the future instead.

Hmmm, I'm happy to jump ahead, but I was looking forward to seeing yours too. If you can't do it, I think I have most stuff ready.

We'll give it a week to see how you feel when Eurodina is done.

Your game looks brilliant, def! The teaser pic is just superb! :thumbup:

I can't wait for the next mafia game, whatever it is!

Glad you like the teaser, but wait till it starts to get real excited :laugh:

Here are some of the key points to this game:

-Different rules. Not to mafia games in general, but to Eurobricks games. I've been playing games elsewhere, and I'm going to integrate what I like about them with this game. It should feel 'fresh' to Eurobricks veterans.

-Mature themes (dealt with humorously). Nobody ends up in an asylum because they had a happy life.

-Surprises. Think "1950's B-movie"

I won't spoil anything else, that's enough for now though.

I've caught the mafia fever.

I know the feeling. I caught it roughly a year ago, and it's led to this. :classic: It's an amazing use of the Internet, and a great way for a dad with too much home time like me to spend time. Overall, I've been impressed with your participation in the last few games, so I hope you'll take part in this one.

I know the feeling. I caught it roughly a year ago, and it's led to this. :classic: It's an amazing use of the Internet, and a great way for a dad with too much home time like me to spend time. Overall, I've been impressed with your participation in the last few games, so I hope you'll take part in this one.

I've been on a small Hiatus from mafia games, but you know I'm in for this one. Consider me un-semi-retired. :grin:

Oh, I love everything that deals with psyschopathy and soziopathy. :wub:

I just hope I'll manage to get into this game, will there be enough slots?

And your teaser just looks great...Dr. Bloodbrick seems to be an interesting person. :grin:

I don't think the game will be able to drive me even more mad than I already am :devil:

*image*

Whoa! How long did it take to make that? :oh:

As a student of Psychology, this game should be very interesting indeed! I look forward to these new rules - do you think they will be used in other games, or do you think that they will just be used in one game, like the items of Hogwarts Mafia, or the secret voting of Baritones II, and half of Galactic Paranoia?

Edited by Dragonator
Removed unnecessary image quote

I just hope I'll manage to get into this game, will there be enough slots?

There will be 30 slots, and I think I'll be able to squeeze you in :wink:

Whoa! How long did it take to make that? :oh:

As a student of Psychology, this game should be very interesting indeed! I look forward to these new rules - do you think they will be used in other games, or do you think that they will just be used in one game, like the items of Hogwarts Mafia, or the secret voting of Baritones II, and half of Galactic Paranoia?

It took only a little while, but then I tweaked it on and off for a few weeks. The making was short, the editing was long.

As for the rules, it's at the discretion of the game runner, plus the games moderator to approve it in the first place. If other game runners like what I do, they'll 'borrow', much like I have. I have a few 100% original bits, but 90% of my bits are borrowed.

The tweaks make the game memorable. I followed Hogwarts, read through Baritones II, though not GP. If I like it, I'll use it. But most of what I'm borrowing isn't stuff I saw on this site.

Any particular reason someone with an absolutely evil moustache with the name 'Dr. Bloodbricks' gets to own an asylum? *oh2*

:laugh:

I'm looking forward to this. Hey, I might even survive 'til Day 4 this time! :grin:

Now this should be interesting. Even if I don't make the final cut, this should be sweet to watch. Can't wait!

Oh wow, thats beautiful! :cry_happy:

Im really intrigued about the premise and I cant wait to see what you do to the rules, it will be nice to have a new outside influence in EB mafias.

I thought I was going to take a little break from mafia games (seeing as Ive been in most of the latest ones) but now Im not so sure :look:

Consider me interested. I've thoroughly enjoyed the last few games, and I believe that I've done moderately well. Can't wait!

That sounds great.

I hope I will be able to make this game. I have never played in a mafia game, but I have been reading over Eurodina and Red scare mystery. And anyway, I have to start somewhere! :sweet: