Sign in to follow this  
nausicaakro

My New Caribean Clipper

thindexedgif.gif 54c

hello, last week i bought on e-bay italy the TLC CC (50 euro)

it is a wonderful model but I mock up it a little (i don't like the open cabin :pir-hmpf_bad: )

so i build a little wall with a door, after I put 2 new cannons (now is a 4 cannons ship) and a decent crew,

Enjoy the pictures!

nave1du3.jpg

crewfq7.th.jpg doorsee3.th.jpg upperih7.th.jpg

go go blue soldiers!

island4so3.jpg

nausicaakro

Edit by Phred: Made 2 images larger and rearranged thumb-links.

Edited by SlyOwl

very nice collection indeed!

i like the additions you have added to the ship, i recently got a 90% complete CC and was disappointed when i realized t was not the lack of bricks that gave the ship no cabin!

but to then put it next to the fort is just making me white with pure envy! then add those extra mini-figs!!!

be proud very proud!

regards Cpt. PB

That ship looks really good. Exspecially, you have made some doors at back of ship. And I really never understood why that ship had 2 canons, instead of 4. How have you attack a pirateship which has 2times more canons.

hello, last week i bought on e-bay italy the TLC CC (50 euro)

go go blue soldiers!

crewfq7.th.jpg

nausicaakro

Very well done indeed! Did the auction also include the soldiers or have you procured them on a separate occasion?

(i don't like the open cabin :pir-hmpf_bad: )

Me either!

I like the addition of the door for the cabin. :pir-classic:

Good work on this MOD! :thumbup:

I've added it to the Index of MOC Ships.

nice I like the swarming imperials!

Mr. Leg-godt,

As a courtesy, please only bump older threads if you have a good reason to that would add or continue the conversation. An older topic are threads that are at least three months old that are not found on the first one or two pages of the forum. It is perfectly acceptable to bump a thread...

- When you have some significant information to add to the topic (typically more than one sentence),

- When the old thread is a poll or another "timeless thread" such as Non-Pirate Mini-Figures Useful for Pirate MOCing?, or

- When you have a significant question about the topic that has not been answered.

The reason for this courtesy is because those who frequent EB have already given their input to the discussion of an older thread, and a quick one sentence reply does not add much to the topic. This is especially true if the topic already contains similar one sentence replies.

I enjoy discussing Pirate Lego, and I look forward to getting into some fresh discussion with newer members such as yourself. :thumbup:

Love the addition of the cabin doors, another thing that would look cool is to have 2 nets attached to the mast. I always thought they short changed that ship a bit.

Cool I like The ship and the port, they are both really deatailed and i think the ship looks better with the new cabin. :thumbup::pir-sweet:

Nice work, especially considering the limited amount of space inside the ship. The cabin fits very well!