Sign in to follow this  
Zane

Kardas Dragon

Axonn + Brutaka + Vezon and Fenrakk = Kardas Dragon

00001kardasdragon.jpg

-Tilius-

50 Euro is plausible, but 30 dollars? I strongly doubt it. Can you post a link of the page where it showed the prices?

Shakar

I nearly dumped myself when I saw that picture :-D

As for the price, it's a Target exclusive in the US. And last year they had all the $20 Titans together for $50, so I'm guessing this set might be around $50 or $60 US...however much that is in Euros I'm not sure, but $30 seems a little wild ;-)

It is confirmed that the Kardas promo set doesn't include something special.

We're going to have instructions, hopefully. Unlike the Botar ones, which were available only on the web.

As I said, I'm a bit disappointed. I was hoping for a 4 legged dragon. Vezon looks great with that Axonn axe tip as a shield anyway. :-)

Shakar

Guys,

I merged both topics to keep discussion in 1 thread ;-)

Enjoy the Dragon :-D Its fun, after System (CC, Vikings) and Designer (Mythical creatures), its Bionicle's turn to have a dragon :-P

Flame On !!

*yoda*

Will it come with instructions for the titans? and if not will the instructions for the titans be for download or online?

I'd say it's pretty certain the regular set instructions will be in there too...all the other big combination sets have had the individual instructions, this will most assuredly be no different deino.gif

Guys,

I merged both topics to keep discussion in 1 thread ;-)

Enjoy the Dragon :-D Its fun, after System (CC, Vikings) and Designer (Mythical creatures), its Bionicle's turn to have a dragon :-P

Flame On !!

*yoda*

Really, we can flame without getting banned? :-P

Actually, Kardas isn't Bionicle's first dragon. Before him, there was the Hikaki:

10023-1.jpg

Shakar

Tks Shakar for the heads up ;-) See how incredible my knowledge of Bionicle is :-D

Well I don't know if that thing can be called a dragon though :-P Looks more like a giant weasel :-D

*yoda*

There are some odd things in Bionicle Yoda, Giant RC Crabs, Motorbike/boxer/animal things that Lego says are lizards.

Anyhow, I don't care for combos much, but if it is $30, I'll get it just to build the other Titans.

New 10204

B000EULWTO.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS384_V65370847_.jpg

30 dollar and 50 euro

coming soon in 2006 legoshop.com

Heh...seems the image for what was assumed to be the combiner set has been corrected :-D

There are some odd things in Bionicle Yoda, Giant RC Crabs, Motorbike/boxer/animal things that Lego says are lizards.

Don't forget the blue and red chickens.

*wacko*

Tks Shakar for the heads up ;-) See how incredible my knowledge of Bionicle is :-D

Well I don't know if that thing can be called a dragon though :-P Looks more like a giant weasel :-D

*yoda*

You're welcome. ;-)

I agree that Hikaki doesn't look like a dragon. Sure, there are the small wings / panels, but he looks like a giant lizard standing on two legs and with small arms. :-P

Shakar

Don't forget the blue and red chickens.

*wacko*

And that horrid Bird/X-Wing thingy from 2003. yeah, my favorite theme has flaws, but knowing that spiders have four legs, bulls and tigers have tank treads for butts/hind legs, and flys are larger than the average human, I think I'm comforted. :-P

On Topic: I've reconsidered actually building the dragon, it isn't half bad. Oh and considering the price, you can easily save $40.00 from this kit.

Another person who doesn't like good old Gukko.

Sure, the wings are X-Wing - like and he hasn't legs, but he's cool with the beak and all.

8594-1.jpg

Now, I think we're going a bit off topic, aren't we?

Shakar

I don't exactly not like it, it's just what Lego thinks these odd bits are. If ot were some Matoran Glider, that'd be cool. But then the head would need a redesign.

And yes we are getting a bit off topic.

Now then, back to the purpose of this thread, will the kit have all three Titans seperatley boxed inside?

Yes. All of the three sets' instruction books and pieces, which are packaged in the same bags you would find in the separate sets, are included. The only extra featured is the separate Kardas' instruction book.

Shakar

No, no, I mean are the boxes that you would find individually there? I think takutanuva had that.

Only one box containing all of the 3 Titan's pieces is included, the Kardas one which you seen in that pic. Combo sets never included the separate sets' boxes. Wouldn't it be pointless?

Shakar

i'm sorry but i am just not getting it. i can't see how that technic thing is a dragon. i suppose i need more imagination for that to work. maybe i should just stick to system dragons. :-P