Sign in to follow this  
501st Commando

Yoda's Sleigh

Awesome SNOT sleigh! I think the Taun-Tauns are perfect animals to play the part of the reindeer. You might want to make the back a bit taller, to make sure the presents don't fall out :grin:

Reminds me of something Roguebantha did some time back. I like the sleigh, the runners are very good, but you should've used KimT as the driver. :laugh:

Simply amazing Christmas SW MOC 501st! I agree the SNOT build of the sleigh is very well done, and really clever use of the Taun Tauns for the reindeers. Santa Yoda is quite funny too! default_laugh_new.gif Great work as always! default_thumbup.gif

Simple yet effective.

Reminds me of something, hmmm... what could it be? Six White Boomers...

Awesome SNOT sleigh!

Agreed, Great snot sleigh! :thumbup:

I love these kind of builds, something about them makes me so happy when I see them. :blush:

Reminds me of something Roguebantha did some time back. I like the sleigh, the runners are very good, but you should've used KimT as the driver. :laugh:

I was thinking of that aswell, I can't find the link to it, but it had a snow speeder sleigh and I think Kaadu for reindeer. :wub:

Great job with the MOC, you planning on doing more?

CF

Edited by CommanderFox

I love these kind of builds, something about them makes me so happy when I see them. :blush:

I was thinking of that aswell, I can't find the link to it, but it had a snow speeder sleigh and I think Kaadu for reindeer. :wub:

CF

Try his Flickr photostream. I'm pretty sure he used brick built Tauntauns, though.

Awesome SNOT sleigh! I think the Taun-Tauns are perfect animals to play the part of the reindeer. You might want to make the back a bit taller, to make sure the presents don't fall out :grin:

Hmmm, he'll use the force. :grin:

CF

Most likely, no. I've been trying to focus my building time on my Raxus Prime WIP.

@-Thanks for the great comments everyone! :classic:

Try his Flickr photostream. I'm pretty sure he used brick built Tauntauns, though.

Found it:

3093640346_d06e1ba345.jpg

This is excellent MOC!

I like sleigh.

So, is this a prototype of Yoda's sleigh or you are going to upgrade it?

I love the SNOT! :laugh: