Sign in to follow this  
The Penguin

The Penguin's Castle Minifigures..... )

Some cool new updates! My favourite is the reanimated corpse of Jebediah, and his undead master is very cool looking too!

Your Dwarf commoners hair follows well with his beard.

Your female Dwarfen engineer looks good, but the torso feels to modern with the rest of her people cladded in armour, and other pieces of apparel from yesteryear :sceptic: .

Your Dwarfen Lady looks good, I think the hair is very fitting!

Your Dwarfen commander has a great look of superiority with his crown and cape that seemingly make him seem taller, helping to separate him from the rest of his short race.

Nice minifigs!

<Freakout will follow, be warned.>

Waitaminutehere!

Erathia project?

No way!

Isn't Erathia off HoMM 3??? Wait, I just saw your post and the screenshot. Now I really now what you're doing. (Exactly what I thought.) I love it. Are you going to create castles as well? I will certainly look for more MOCs from that wonderful lovely game!

Man I love that game!

Can't wait to see the project!

Peace out!

Edit again;

Aaaaaand... I saw the rest of your fantastic minifigs.

I have played HoMM3 since I was 7, and I love it, and I love your minifigs. You have given me an idea...I want to MOC all the castles from the game!

Keep on making these!

Edited by Torax

Long time I checked your topic, you did some cool new stuff there, to mush to like. Keep it up.

Your last few sets have been stunning Pengy. Really excellent work.

Thank you very much! ) :classic:

Again these new minifigures are very good.

I like the way who cropped the hair for the dwarf.

Well Done

Thanks! )

He didn't. :classic:

Some cool new updates! My favourite is the reanimated corpse of Jebediah, and his undead master is very cool looking too!

Your Dwarf commoners hair follows well with his beard.

Your female Dwarfen engineer looks good, but the torso feels to modern with the rest of her people cladded in armour, and other pieces of apparel from yesteryear :sceptic: .

Your Dwarfen Lady looks good, I think the hair is very fitting!

Your Dwarfen commander has a great look of superiority with his crown and cape that seemingly make him seem taller, helping to separate him from the rest of his short race.

Thanks a lot! I'm glad you liked them. ) :classic:

Nice minifigs!

<Freakout will follow, be warned.>

Waitaminutehere!

Erathia project?

No way!

Isn't Erathia off HoMM 3??? Wait, I just saw your post and the screenshot. Now I really now what you're doing. (Exactly what I thought.) I love it. Are you going to create castles as well? I will certainly look for more MOCs from that wonderful lovely game!

Man I love that game!

Can't wait to see the project!

Peace out!

Edit again;

Aaaaaand... I saw the rest of your fantastic minifigs.

I have played HoMM3 since I was 7, and I love it, and I love your minifigs. You have given me an idea...I want to MOC all the castles from the game!

Keep on making these!

I'm looking forward to seeing your MOCs. As well i hope that you'll like mine. ) :wink:

Long time I checked your topic, you did some cool new stuff there, to mush to like. Keep it up.

Thank you very much. ) :classic:

This guys:

reptilion.gif

It could be hard, but I belive in you!

It doesn't seem too hard IMO. If I wasn't a purist, I would use Jar-Jar's head to start off with.

A very nice idea about Jar-Jars head. I might give it a go. ) :classic:

And now, ladies and gentlemen, it's time for a new part! ) :classic: Long time no HMMIII creations, but at last i found some time to make those. credit for decals go to commdr_neyo.

Erathian Halberdier.

halberdier.jpg

halberdier.gif

The brave soldiers of Erathia, defenders of their land and people!

1.jpg

Thousands of them died for their Queen and country!

2.jpg

Still the kreegans were pushed back and finally crushed!

3.jpg

True heroes of Erathia! :cry_happy:

(I always felt sad for them.... :sadnew: )

4.jpg

And of course a new hero is here:

Astral - Human Male Wizard

Biography: Astral arrived in Erathia nearly ten years ago, and was quickly accepted into the Alchemists' Guild in Bracada. His rise to power within the Guild ranks made some people joke that only magic could have brought him so much success so soon.

astral.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

I hope you liked that part! ) :thumbup:

8.jpg

Any comments, please? ) :sweet:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Edited by The Penguin

Great new figures Pinguin! I like how the decals came out, and it's also nice to finaly see some of mine being used by others :wink:

Keep them coming :thumbup:

Those are some very nice customs The Penguin!

All that I am skilled enough to do is put yelow sharpie on a flesh face :tongue:

Keep up the great work I can't wait to see more!

Edited by BrickClick

ohh, I like how you painted the inside of the wizards hood so it still looks like he has hair, thats a problem that I've always had with lego hoods, they just make everyone look bald. Your knights are pretty good to, can't wait for more.

Great new figures Pinguin! I like how the decals came out, and it's also nice to finaly see some of mine being used by others :wink:

Keep them coming :thumbup:

Thank you very much for your decals again! ) :classic:

I hope you'll like the upcoming figs as well. ) :thumbup:

Those are some very nice customs The Penguin!

All that I am skilled enough to do is put yelow sharpie on a flesh face :tongue:

Keep up the great work I can't wait to see more!

Thank you very much! ) :classic:

ohh, I like how you painted the inside of the wizards hood so it still looks like he has hair, thats a problem that I've always had with lego hoods, they just make everyone look bald. Your knights are pretty good to, can't wait for more.

Thanks a lot! ) I hope you'll like the upcoming figs as well. ) :classic:

Dragon-prople?

You mean lizardmen? We'll, I'm coming to it. Actually I do have a new Castle part ready, just waiting for some reason. ) :wacko:

Edited by The Penguin

Dragon-prople?

You mean lizardmen? We'll, I'm coming to it. Actually I do have a new Castle part ready, just waiting for some reason. ) :wacko:

Ah, You know, In Poland we have diferent names in games so I keep forgeting the english ones...

I'm not sure that I'm familiar with Dragonlance books. is it worth?

At last! At last I pulled myself together and am posting another part which turned out (hopefully) pretty neat! :sweet:

I'm still working on my Erathian project which is goinp slowly, but steadily, so to say.

My thanks goes to commdr_neyo for his decals. I am usually against them (especially facial ones), but his work is just too awesome not to use! :laugh:

Crusaders of the Kingdom of Erathia. Proud defenders of the Queen and Erathia. And very good units too!

champion.gif

crusader.gif

crusader.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

For Steawick!

4.jpg

A recruit and two Crusaders. Could not find a reference pic, but believe me, he's like that. ) :classic:

5.jpg

Ambassador of the elven kingdom of AvLee. He seems to be bretty reluctant to be negotiating....

6.jpg

7.jpg

Gelu, the elven hero. :wub:

(And one of the people who caused the end of Erathia and HMMIII. :cry_sad: )

Little is known about Gelu. Gelu was found and raised by General Morgan Kendal when he was serving under Catherine Ironfist. Gelu now command's Erathia's guerilla forces known as the Forest Guard. He is believed to be half human, half Vori elf.

p-gelu.jpg

gelu.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Gelu and Kilgor, the barbarian lord. When Gelu's Armageddons Blade and Kilgor's sword of Frost clashed, it brought end to the world.

Gelu_and_Kilgore_sm.jpg

13.jpg

How it should have ended! :cry_sad:

14.jpg

I hope you liked that part! ) :thumbup:

15.jpg

Any comments, please? :sweet:

Edited by The Penguin

Amazing customs as always ThePenguin! Nice decals too commndr_neyo! :thumbup: My favorite among these are the Elves, particularly Gelu - that's the most clever and radical use of Ginny's hairpiece I've seen so far. Impressive work and keep it up!

Great figures Pinguin! I love the paintjobs, and Gelu looks awesome!

Will you use the other decals too? And thanks KDM, I'm glad you like them too.

Yes! Awesome 'figs! I LOVE HMM. I've been playing since it came out, and I still do occasionally. Nice work on these, but the crusaders are my favorite-I always liked the "guys in armor" best.

-Santhor

Oh Mr. Penguin... You will never stop amazing me!

Gin-elu (lol) looks briliant

here is the picture of Swordsman:

zbrojny.gif

You make him really good, but I think yours lost his helmet :P

These look awesome. Its nice to see two great customizers come up with a great product.

Great job to both of you :thumbup:

By far, this is the most amazing and incredible batch of Heroes 3! One of my all time favourite character was Gelu in Armageddon's Blade, mainly because of its special upgrade abilities. Thanks for sharing! :wub: