Nonpoint Fan

The Youtube thread

So endlessly funny, Especially for 10 mins straight! Gotta love the IT Crowd... :grin:

I never understood that kind of humor. What the hell is so funny about something being repeated a hundred times? It's just annoying to me. I can't even sit through ten seconds of that vid. :sceptic: Sorry.

Yes, I know what is going on it was a stupid joke. I saw other YouTube video threads get locked and I thought I would make a silly coment.

Mkay, well it was a pretty stupid "coment" indeed, so mission accomplished. :tongue: And what's a "jurk"? :wacko:

Anyway, here is one of my favorite commercials ever:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

I friggin love Night at the Roxbury! :laugh:

The Bud Light super bowl ads are great too, especially the ones with Carlos Mencia:

Also, I thought this was kinda funny:

I never understood that kind of humor. What the hell is so funny about something being repeated a hundred times? It's just annoying to me. I can't even sit through ten seconds of that vid. :sceptic: Sorry.

ARE YOU SURE, You don't understand the Humor? Well it's Good Old British Comedy, Best in the world so mabye you don't understand it :grin:

So... are you saying you're Indian? *huh*

Yep. Well, half Indian anyway. :wink:

World Cup Advert- Nike - Write the Future Full Edition

Love the caravan and table tennis scenes. :grin:

I don't know about you guys, but I found these to be pretty hilarious:

Just some guy causing trouble by doing several weird but funny things. :tongue:

Check out his channel to see more of him.

~ General Magma

Not exactly Youtube exclusive but there really funny adverts:

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="960" height="745"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="960" height="745"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

I've never actually had a WKD Side, Never drunk enough of it! :grin:

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1280" height="745"></embed></object>movie" value="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1280" height="745"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1280" height="745"></embed></object>movie" value="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1280" height="745"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Classic British Comedy!

Don't you know?

:laugh:

You've returned to bring us the good word. What word you ask?

:grin:

I just looove Family Guy! One of the few things that still make me laugh when watching.

I don't know about you guys, but I found these to be pretty hilarious:

*snip*

Just some guy causing trouble by doing several weird but funny things. :tongue:

Check out his channel to see more of him.

~ General Magma

Oh my gosh, thank you for posting that. :laugh: Very funny stuff.

I just watched a short movie on youtube.

I was impressed. I never smiled so much on any Youtube video. That was the cuttest movie I ever saw! So I wanted to share this movie with you. Enjoy!

Yes, that was quite cute, but I don't know, its kinda tough to beat kitten videos though...

Kittens are quite cute as well.

:blush:

All videos you posted I saw in the past. And I think Marcel is still the cuttest!

Also this one:

I wonder... Did you see it before somewere? :D

Edited by Lordofdragonss