Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Gray

The Rotten Carrot

[pid][/pid] 102c

Hello!

Recently, after getting into building LEGO Pirates in comparison to formerly building LEGO Castle, I built some dioramas, nothing special. I thought I couldn't build a large ship, not having any hull pieces. However, while I was dealing with an illness last week, I decided to stop building a bunch of islands and build a full fledged ship! And so, I grabbed my sigfig and his crew, and started building a ship. A few hours later on that same Friday last week, I had what I like to call The Rotten Carrot.

Back-Story Time!

In 1705, after attacking a nearby port, the crew of the Mangy Wolf ran into an old pal of theirs, Rodrigo, who owned a port of his own. However, Captain S. Beldin felt that his ship was all too small, he boarded the fluyt and threw his best friend, Rodrigo, and Rodrigo's nephew, overboard. Rodrigo swam to shore, but noticed his nephew was swept away. He was put into a deep depression, forever wishing he could exact revenge and find his nephew.

The ship was then renamed by Captain S. Beldin as the Rotten Carrot. Named solely because he thought it had a nice ring to it.

The carrots on board, contrary to popular belief, were not rotten.

End of Back-Story Time!

So, now for the pictures; I'm not the best photographer as you can tell. And I kind of lied, I have only one, VERY poorly edited picture to show you guys as of right now. I might get around to taking more, I don't know.

Without further shenanigans, here it is, the Rotten Carrot! :pir-classic:

post-13966-128848433249.jpg

I definitely think you should take more pics, I like it, it really resembles a bigger ship, but like pocket sized.

I definitely think you should take more pics, I like it, it really resembles a bigger ship, but like pocket sized.

Well since you asked so nicely. :pir-classic: Here's another picture that I am finished with. It's sort of big, so i can't upload another picture into my post. :pirate_sad2:

But I will add more pictures later, if I can get them all edited.

post-13966-128848510295.jpg

Its a very small ship.......... But a fine one! I believe even that ship should have smaller cannons, made out of the thick cylinder pieces.

But where to put them? It would have to interrupt the railing I've made. :pir-sceptic:

But thank you for the comment, and I appreciate the suggestion! :pir-classic:

I actually really love it! I want opne milling around a port amongst the bigger ships.

I actually really love it! I want opne milling around a port amongst the bigger ships.

Thank you! :pir-classic: I still have the ship put together, I'm debating whether or not to take to apart or build a port with it. :pir-hmpf_bad:

I have another diorama that I'm debating on adding this to, that will be posted soon. :pir-classic: