cavegod

UCS Imperial Landing Craft

yep, i will make a few changes but not that many as it fits the job perfectly, as when i watch the scene from the film at 10x zoom and go through it frame by frame all i can see is the lambda cockpit even the windscreen is in the same place.

www.brickshelf.com_gallery_501legion_sentinelshuttle_film2.jpg

yep, i will make a few changes but not that many as it fits the job perfectly, as when i watch the scene from the film at 10x zoom and go through it frame by frame all i can see is the lambda cockpit even the windscreen is in the same place.

I think my eyes see something a little closer to the reference model kit images you posted earlier- mind you I can't find anything in my own fridge unless it moves, wears flashing lights and shouts 'eat me'.

But the fuselage is really looking the part and I say the more greebles you can find an excuse for then the better. So far so good! Looking forward to more updates! :thumbup:

Looks good, and the anticipation is growing, but the cockpit is no longer sealed! Looks like you were short on white slopes. :laugh:

you can see the ship better in force commander's intro, here:

Nice one! Although the scale looks completely out- the Sentinel dwarfs the troopers in this clip! Certainly shows how different the nose is to a standard shuttle. I like the side ramps also but with the scale reconsidered (i.e. smaller) they look as though they'd get in the way of any landing gear....

Looks good, and the anticipation is growing, but the cockpit is no longer sealed! Looks like you were short on white slopes. :laugh:

fear not young padawan i have more than enough white slopes to build 3 of these!

fear not young padawan i have more than enough white slopes to build 3 of these!

Oh, good. :sweet:

Nice one! Although the scale looks completely out- the Sentinel dwarfs the troopers in this clip! Certainly shows how different the nose is to a standard shuttle. I like the side ramps also but with the scale reconsidered (i.e. smaller) they look as though they'd get in the way of any landing gear....

the nose is different on that shuttle but i'm building the one from ep4 and the only reference for it is from the film everything else is not cannon.

the nose is different on that shuttle but i'm building the one from ep4 and the only reference for it is from the film everything else is not cannon.

So the Lambda cockpit is final?

Personally, I don't mind, but I would drop the whole 'Ep. 4 is only canon source' thing; it'd make your life a lot easier, and I really think they are intended to be the same ship.

So the Lambda cockpit is final?

Personally, I don't mind, but I would drop the whole 'Ep. 4 is only canon source' thing; it'd make your life a lot easier, and I really think they are intended to be the same ship.

I tend to agree. All you've got to go off is a very low polygon model - probably no more than 200 faces, suffering greatly from pixel rasterization and fake composited film grain. That's tough reference material CG!

I admire your tenacity though and it is looking mighty pleasing to the splinter in my minds eye!

hang why is the cockpit no longer sealed?

hang why is the cockpit no longer sealed?

?

Because the white slopes are/were missing? You answered this question already. :wink:

?

Because the white slopes are/were missing? You answered this question already. :wink:

theres no white slopes missing on the cockpit in any of the pictures, theres a few missing on the main body of the shuttle :tongue:

theres no white slopes missing on the cockpit in any of the pictures, theres a few missing on the main body of the shuttle :tongue:

PA180094.jpg

What's the black gap in front of the window?

PA180094.jpg

What's the black gap in front of the window?

there is no black gap, it's trans black covering the scanning sensors which i have yet to add, i may take a close up picture later.

any more remarks like that and white Boba will get mad :tongue:

Edited by cavegod

there is no black gap, it's trans black covering the scanning sensors which i have yet to add, i may take a close up picture later.

any more remarks like that and white Boba will get mad :tongue:

Ah, okay. Your White Boba is outnumbered. I have two. :tongue:

Ah, okay. Your White Boba is outnumbered. I have two. :tongue:

my white boba will throw a chrome gold c3p0 at yours!

my white boba will throw a chrome gold c3p0 at yours!

Mines will throw two Chrome Stormtroopers and two Chrome Vaders at yours!

ok only a small update,

i will be changing the top details slightly moving them forward a bit and some other stuff

PA250128.jpg

a rear view showing the partial completed engines salvaged from a crashed Lambda shuttle

PA250129.jpg

the underneath view showing a few greebs that i thin fit well.

PA250130.jpg

Wait, are you disassembling your Lambda to make this? Either way, it's looking better and better. I really like the detailing on the bottom.