XimenaPaulina

Jedi Shuttlebus

hello

Magnificent work, I am admiring :wub: .

The work made on the cockpit makes really good.

bye

Thanks angel06! I'm a fan of your huge MOCs as well. :wink:

That's very cool - Belongs in a diorama.

You could make a very nice Coruscant scene using the shuttle. Well done!

Thanks mookage! Don't worry, this will not be the last time you'll see the shuttlebus. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to find a way to squeeze this in a Coruscant diorama in the near future.

Gorgeous MOC, really! :cry_happy: So detailed and well conceived that an ex-SW fan I can only say BRAVO! :thumbup:

Oh, I appreciate the very kind words from an expert MOCer like you BlueBard, thanks a lot! Glad you like it. :classic:

Thanks mookage! Don't worry, this will not be the last time you'll see the shuttlebus. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to find a way to squeeze this in a Coruscant diorama in the near future.

So its going to become part off a Coruscant diorama :cry_happy:

To be specific, this is what I did with the stickers: I spray-painted (more professional finish than printed ones) two bare white sticker papers with tan and purple. I measured the specific dimensions of the cockpit area that need stickers, and then I cut it out and applied them. It is kinda tedious to do, you really have to have some sort of sense of right proportions. I guess it turned out pretty decent, except for the observable peeling. :hmpf_bad:

Oh okay. Mind if I try it? I'm assuming you did the same thing for Mace's starfighter?

That's a really nice MOC and pretty accurate judging by your reference pic. It's a shame they don't make the rear windscreen piece (from Imperial Drop Ship?) in trans-clear. Did I read correctly that you're actually considering spray painting directly onto Lego :cry_sad: ? Could you use water-slide decals to get the desired effect instead?

Oh okay. Mind if I try it? I'm assuming you did the same thing for Mace's starfighter?

Of course you can MB! Yeah, that's what I did with Mace's JSF, as well as with all the other previous MOCs I did which required stickers (Razor Squadron, ARC Gunship, etc.)

So its going to become part off a Coruscant diorama :cry_happy:

Probably, some time next year maybe but not now. I still have some other MOCs lined up. And if ever I'll do it, that would be one of my first attempts in building a diorama.

That looks awesome, love the decals, so accurate. Very nice design. You captured the shape really well.

Great job pirate_thumbup.gif

Thanks darth yogi!

Looks great and thank you for not calling it UCS.

Simply because it's not! default_classic.gif Thanks for the comments.

Probably, some time next year maybe but not now. I still have some other MOCs lined up. And if ever I'll do it, that would be one of my first attempts in building a diorama.

And I will be waiting for that day :sweet:

Meesa loves it! Ever since I got my hands on Cad Bane's speeder I realized the lack of civilian vehicles in Lego Star Wars. Your's is a great approach to the real one, TLG should think about releasing some more sets of that kind :grin:

Can't believe I havn't seen this yet, It looks really good! It's always hard doing cannon models, for me at least, because you want them to look as accurate as possible, and I can say that you did a really good job at making this accurate alright. Can't wait to see what your working on next!

Thanks sok! I think I've scattered some hints on some of the topics here on what I'm working on next. :wink:

Really impressive work!! :thumbup:

Thanks Flare! :classic:

That's a really nice MOC and pretty accurate judging by your reference pic. It's a shame they don't make the rear windscreen piece (from Imperial Drop Ship?) in trans-clear. Did I read correctly that you're actually considering spray painting directly onto Lego :cry_sad: ? Could you use water-slide decals to get the desired effect instead?

Thanks. Yeah the pilot canopy is not available in trans-clear so I have to make do with the trans-black, but it looks ok with the rest of the shuttlebus. And no I only spraypaint onto lego parts as a means of last resort, that's why I still used decals for the windscreen.

Meesa loves it! Ever since I got my hands on Cad Bane's speeder I realized the lack of civilian vehicles in Lego Star Wars. Your's is a great approach to the real one, TLG should think about releasing some more sets of that kind :grin:

Thanks Diaaabo! I agree TLG should think about releasing more SW civilian sets (Bail Organa's speeder anyone?).

Wow! Very sleek and smooth! And in minifig scale! Looks like an official set! :thumbup:

Thanks Leo-J! Salamat!

This is not a very common design which SW Mocer could do and you have done a terrific job with it. :thumbup:

From one of the first comments on this post I now everytime I see this bus in the movie, I will think of a little green jedimaster who go shop at the supermarket. :laugh:

I like this moc very much. :thumbup::classic:

Yoda: "What we eat, will today?"

Ashoka: "Pizza!"

Anakin: (angry) "No, not again padawan. You want to eat pizza everyday."

Ashoka: "Aaw." :angry:

Edited by Wout

Gorgeous design. Loving the cockpit and the space for astromech droids. A Beautifully executed set.

This is not a very common design which SW Mocer could do and you have done a terrific job with it. pirate_thumbup.gif

Thanks WhiteFang, glad you liked it. default_classic.gif

From one of the first comments on this post I now everytime I see this bus in the movie, I will think of a little green jedimaster who go shop at the supermarket. default_laugh_new.gif

I like this moc very much. pirate_thumbup.gifdefault_classic.gif

Yeah, come to think of it, I could have also used this in the Everyday Life contest, but hey maybe in some other MOCs soon. Thanks Wout!

Gorgeous design. Loving the cockpit and the space for astromech droids. A Beautifully executed set.

I never expected to hear "kind" words from you "Devil". default_devg1.gif Nah, just kidding, thanks for the comments! default_classic.gif

Great MOC Kieldaman! I totally agree with Whitefang. This is quite an amazing MOC. pirate_thumbup.gifdefault_classic.gif

Thanks Mrlegoninja!

I just have to start with saying that is an awesome MOC you created Kiel!

It is very simular to the real deal, and I have been looking at that shuttle and always thought it was kind of cool.

I never thought of recreate it in LEGO though. Shapes and colours is very, very accurate.

I just have to start with saying that is an awesome MOC you created Kiel!

It is very simular to the real deal, and I have been looking at that shuttle and always thought it was kind of cool.

I never thought of recreate it in LEGO though. Shapes and colours is very, very accurate.

Why thank you for the very kind words Ras, I really appreciate it. :classic:

I keep looking at this, but keep forgetting to post!

Well, this is an incredible MOC! It's one of those ships that's just'around' but doesn't get the spotlight so much, But you've pulled it off amazingly! Congrats on the outcome mate, it looks perfect... I want one :tongue:

Very well done! :thumbup:

Now that's a quality build, Kiel. Worthy of actual Lego set status (could be set number 2222 :wink:). While I'm not a big custom decal guy, you did an awesome job with the purple on the front canopy. The slope work on the rear is excellent too. Man, you keep on hitting home runs with your MODs and now your MOCs - keep it up!

I keep looking at this, but keep forgetting to post!

Well, this is an incredible MOC! It's one of those ships that's just'around' but doesn't get the spotlight so much, But you've pulled it off amazingly! Congrats on the outcome mate, it looks perfect... I want one default_tong.gif

Very well done! pirate_thumbup.gif

Thanks for the kind comments Legoman. Yeah, 'gotta give some love to other less prominent background SW vehicles. default_classic.gif

Now that's a quality build, Kiel. Worthy of actual Lego set status (could be set number 2222 default_blink.gif). While I'm not a big custom decal guy, you did an awesome job with the purple on the front canopy. The slope work on the rear is excellent too. Man, you keep on hitting home runs with your MODs and now your MOCs - keep it up!

Thanks Blackice! I do hope TLG will make this as a set in the future, so everybody could have one (Set #2222 sounds good). default_laugh2.gif