Klaus-Dieter

Future Star Wars Minifigs

Hi Lego star wars fans around the world.

This topic is about the four characters you would like to see most in lego (Whether Re-designed or never made before in lego).

Here are my four

ARC Commander Colt

I really liked the Arc troopers episode and this guy would make a excellent inclusion to lego.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100918200905/starwars/images/e/e8/Colt-CC.jpg

Padme Amidala

Who isn't annoyed that we have not had padme for 11 years since lego star wars came out so it is about time we had a new padme.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090115162250/starwars/images/0/0a/Mission_to_Rodia.jpg

Tan Divo

Okay maybe Divo was a bit annoying but I still feel it would be pretty cool to get a inspector if not Tan Divo

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101005145950/starwars/images/f/fc/TanDivo-SoI.jpg

Commander Jet

I really liked the design of his clone armour and would be a perfect addition to any Clone army.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091105052256/starwars/images/a/ab/Jet-LaPR.jpg

What Character's do you guys want to see.

Hmm this is a good idea for a thread

I would like

1. Admiral Trench

2. Commander Bacara

3. Ki Adi Mundi

4. A Neimoidian Could be Lok Dud Any neimoidian is fine by me :laugh:

Edited by Darth Jar Jar

As an exclusive OT collector, this is easy :sweet:

1. Leia in Boushh disguise-- This is far and away the most important OT figure they have yet to make. I am convinced that it is not a question of if, but rather when, we finally see her in bounty hunter disguise. And if they can do that nice of a job with the new Boba, I'd wager this one will be even better.

2. Zuckuss-- We need the rest of the bounty hunters!! This little guy could be really cool if done well, perhaps even with the small kid/Ewok legs, as he's a bit vertically challenged.

(2b). 4LOM-- Again, finish up the ESB scene with Vader's hand-picked choices to find the Millenium Falcon! I'm just hoping we don't have to buy yet another Slave 1 to make it happen *huh*

3. Cantina Band Members-- We can all speculate about a future Mos Eisley set, but any cantina is only as good as the entertainment. This would be a fantastic set of four, each one with a different brick-built instrument. C'mon Lego!

Edited by Mr. Elijah Timms

Good idea 'commanderneyo'! Lets see, which 4 would I pick?

Ki-adi-Mundi: He is one of the best Jedi ever :wub:

Grand Admiral Thrawn: Who doesnt want the best commander of the Imperial Fleet?

a black 3-PO droid: We need some more protocol droids

Talon Karrde: One of the best smugglers in the galaxy, and imagine if they made his ship :wub:

EDIT: Sorry folks, I didnt know the Death Star came with a black 3-PO droid. :blush:

So instead I shall put General Reeikan (spellcheck, he is awesome, nuff said.

Edited by Admiral Ron

Let's see...

1. Padme

2. Saesee Tiin

3. Agen Kolar

4. 501st trooper

Edited by Masked Builder

2. Zuckuss-- We need the rest of the bounty hunters!! This little guy could be really cool if done well, perhaps even with the small kid/Ewok legs, as he's a bit vertically challenged.

(2b). 4LOM-- Again, finish up the ESB scene with Vader's hand-picked choices to find the Millenium Falcon! I'm just hoping we don't have to buy yet another Slave 1 to make it happen *huh*

*oh2* I forgot about them should off put them in my list :hmpf_bad:

EDIT: Masked builder you chose 5 :look: This thread is taking off :laugh:

Edited by Darth Jar Jar

*oh2* I forgot about them should off put them in my list :hmpf_bad:

I don't mind how many lists of 4 you make so you could make another list with those 2 in it :tongue:

I don't mind how many lists of 4 you make so you could make another list with those 2 in it :tongue:

On it already :laugh:

1. 4-Lom

2. Zuckass

3. Wat Tambor

4. Commander Fordo and his crew

I'll just keep at 2 lists for me or it could go on forever :laugh:

Edited by Darth Jar Jar

We already have one from the Death Star set. :wink:

1. Phase II Commanders (Cody, Gree etc) - CW style or 'classic style', I honestly don't care!

2. ARC Troopers - Same as above...

3. Death Star Gunner - The weird pointy helmets are somewhat cool!

4. Jango Fett - new Boba style

Let's see...

1. Padme

2. Saesee Tiin

3. Agen Kolar

4. 501st trooper

But TLG's putting Saesee in the jedi shuttle :sweet:

We already have one from the Death Star set. :wink:

1. Phase II Commanders (Cody, Gree etc) - CW style or 'classic style', I honestly don't care!

2. ARC Troopers - Same as above...

3. Death Star Gunner - The weird pointy helmets are somewhat cool!

Great Ideas I know we need more phase II commanders :sweet:

Edited by Darth Jar Jar

Padme! PT or CW - we haven't gotten one since 1999!

Commander Bly. He appears in a fair few episodes, and we've got his general already.

Ki-Adi-Mundi, need I say more?

Tuskens. More Tuskens. :grin:

Although we already have so many threads like this one, I'll add my choices:

1. 4-LOM - This guy could be added to a set of the ISD bridge scene, where many bounty hunters were hired by Darth Vader.

2. Zuckuss - Also this guy could be added to a set of the ISD bridge scene.

3. Kaminoan - Could be used in a Kamino set, it would be a good idea to finally have this species being made in LEGO form.

4. General Rahm Kota - May we ever get more TFU sets, it would be good to have Kota as a figure aswell.

Clicky :wink:

~ General Magma

Edited by General Magma

Wait just a few more months, if you haven't already seen the pictures.

Haven't we had several topics like this already? And why limit it to four of all numbers? And what's up with people listing figs that already exist or will exist?

Interesting topic, I like it :sweet:

After quite a long thought, here's my list (#1 being the one I want most, and #1 being the one I want least of those four, but I still want that alot too :P)

1: Non-CW Senator/Supreme Chancelor Palpatine (to create my own 'Arrest of Palpatine' scene :devil: )

2: Non-CW Ki-Adi Mundi (that guy is cool. And I thought his Order 66 scene was so sad... I'd like to recreate that in his honor)

3: Non-CW Mace Windu

4: Jango Fett (like someone said as well; in the new Boba Fett style)

As you can see I've specified I want them all in non-CW versions. I have nothing against the series or the way the figs look like, in general. It's just that they look too different from the regular figs. And I was already bummed out when TLC changed the figs from standard yellow to fleshies, I'm used to that now, but the CW's still differ too much, in my opinion :sceptic:

So much for my rambling :blush:

Regards,

CF W

Haven't we had several topics like this already? And why limit it to four of all numbers? And what's up with people listing figs that already exist or will exist?

The reason it,s four is if I did not put a limit than people would start putting so many suggestions in one post.

The only topic I know to be like this is the What 3 lego sets you want Tlg to release which is a topic for wanted sets this is a topic for wanted characters Oky :thumbup:

But TLG's putting Saesee in the jedi shuttle :sweet:

I meant an Ep. III one. :sceptic:

And what's up with people listing figs that already exist or will exist?

See above.

1: Non-CW Senator/Supreme Chancelor Palpatine (to create my own 'Arrest of Palpatine' scene :devil: )

Whoops I forgot him but that was my idea.

Queen Amidala throne room

Queen Amidala battle outfit

Senator Amidala Geonosis outfit

Senator Amidala (pregnant)

Did I mention we need a Padme?