Sign in to follow this  
Zzz

レゴ スターウォーズ

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

The other day I saw that there are actually Manga versions of the Star Wars movies IV, V, VI and I! It gave me this idea and after researching and not finding something like this here or elsewhere, I decided to share it. My favorites are ルーク (Luke) and ベン (Ben), the other's hair is a bit boring and should be more japanised, but anyway, here you go!

5041655672_2c753abc0f_z.jpg

5041656908_c77e166d4d.jpg

5044496998_baaf24661e.jpg

Arigato for looking!

You actually got the faces right on I think.

Interesting idea, and a nice execution.

Excellent work, the faces on the figs make them just look perfectly manga. :thumbup:

:tongue: Hilarious, they look creepy but really funny. I really like the head you used for Luke :thumbup:

This is great. Very good idea to make figures for the manga adaption, very original. I like Leias face.

Are you going to make some others (Ep I,V or VI)?

Haha, they look so bad, I hope Lego never desides to do this. But very well done :thumbup: Yes, this whole sentence was a compliment.

Being a huge anime fan, I think these are great. Han needs Goku-ish hair, but short of clay, I can't thing of any lego hair that would work. I think the Leia face is great, but I agree Ben is probably the best.

Just AWESOME......OT given the CW treatment ! :grin:

Great matching of the Exo-Force heads wasn't it eh ? :wink:

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Nice work. But obviously you didn't search well enough as I had done something just like this a while ago in my Anime Wars thread. :wink: However, I don't have too many Exo Force figs, so I couldn't realize most of my ideas. So, thank you for doing it for me. :thumbup:

Thanks a lot for the comments so far! And sorry, Oky Wan, I wasn't aware of yours! I searched google, flickr and EB for it and came up with nothing. My inspiration was seeing this

2797014507_d137e44db3.jpg

and I immediately thought about the Exo-Force minifig head, so my Skywalker became the centerpiece of this.

More figures would become repetitive, I am afraid, since there are only 6 different manga heads. I used 4 already, then there is one with a bandana that doesn't fit any character and Hayato, whom I don't seem to possess.

Again, どうも あいがとう (thank you) for C&C! :classic:

It's hard to think of something fresh to say among all the comments of 'awesome,' because this really is just awesome! I really wish I had more Exo-Force figs now since their look is so unique.

Obi-Wan is the only one that doesn't look quite right because his facial hair is quite different than the real Obi, but it is certainly the best you could do without customizing.

Just AWESOME......OT given the CW treatment ! :grin:

And probably what they'll look like when they do the Saga in 3D come 2012...Still kind of on the fence about the CW look though...don't entirely HATE it, but not crazy about it either.