Oswald the Rabbit

General Pirates of the Caribbean Theme Discussion Thread

But infact i am not so sure if this might be true... Damn it is so difficult to live in the dark, especially when we do not have any decent evidence, just vague stories and pictures where we can think anything. We live in times of doubt aye maties? (Yes, I am skeptical of everything in modern times)

No need to be negative matey, this thread is supposed to be a bit of fun speculation :pir-classic:

How happy I would be for POTC to have the return of Imperial Armada sets- but then again, wouldn't we rather have a new pirates series rather than LEGO Pirates happening in 2009 and Imperial Armada sets happening potentially in 2012? Maybe I'm missing the point.

This is obviously pure speculation, but let us blog this so that more people can be made aware of it!

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

You can always make one of your self in custom. But im sure at they will relase more Redcoats in POTC line, dont worry mate.

Captain Becker

How happy I would be for POTC to have the return of Imperial Armada sets- but then again, wouldn't we rather have a new pirates series rather than LEGO Pirates happening in 2009 and Imperial Armada sets happening potentially in 2012? Maybe I'm missing the point.

Yes, you are. Confused it completely you did. :pir-classic:

They'll make Bluecoats too, hopefully. (EIC men)

There were also non (EIC) blue coats in the movies so there is potential for both.

Yes, you are. Confused it completely you did. :pir-classic:

Hmm. I can tell by yer avatar, matey, that ye've been waiting for the Armada to return for some time! I remember the speculation about Indiana Jones' conquistador helmet, so I wish you and all other Armada fans the best.

Edited by Mister Phes

Hmm. I can tell by yer avatar, matey, that ye've been waiting for the Armada to return for some time! I remember the speculation about Indiana Jones' conquistador helmet, so I wish you and all other Armada fans the best.

Why thank you!

As for your question: "wouldn't we rather have a new pirates series rather than LEGO Pirates happening in 2009 and Imperial Armada sets happening potentially in 2012? Maybe I'm missing the point."

I think we'd prefer to see Imperial Armada sets happening right now while we wait for the Pirates of the Caribbean sets.

Why doesn't anybody support my Whitecoats theory?

Whitecoats are horrible - their uniforms require constant trips to the drycleaners to keep them white! :pir-grin:

Whitecoats are horrible - their uniforms require constant trips to the drycleaners to keep them white! :pir-grin:

Agree :pir-tongue: The white is a beatiful color, but in unifroms? No thanks. And if you would want to make whitecoats, you can make your own custom ones :pir-classic:

Captain Becker

Ahhh the return of the Armada minifigs :pir-wub: Hopefully they will make a return in thier own theme soon. If POTC brings us some too that will be great.

I will go NUTZ when TLC comes with POTC ! :pir-cry_happy::pir-classic:

But somehow i can't place the Armada Theme into the world of POTC..... :pir-sceptic:

I prefer the see it like the POTC movies, Pirates against Imperial Fleet (Or VOC some say it)

Greetings

So? It would shows that they were veterans!

Agree :pir-tongue: The white is a beatiful color, but in unifroms? No thanks. And if you would want to make whitecoats, you can make your own custom ones :pir-classic:

Captain Becker

I suck at decal printing and gluing though. :pir-cry_sad:

Edited by Emperor Claudius Rome

Why thank you!

As for your question: "wouldn't we rather have a new pirates series rather than LEGO Pirates happening in 2009 and Imperial Armada sets happening potentially in 2012? Maybe I'm missing the point."

I think we'd prefer to see Imperial Armada sets happening right now while we wait for the Pirates of the Caribbean sets.

I would too, maybe that exclusive set being revealed at the Great Western Lego Show will have more clues-

I am a big fan of the Armada faction and I would be happy with their possible return.

However, I am just hopping for some awesome minifigs with detailed torsos and legs regardless of color!

I never really understood the whole blue/red coat obsession that some have :pir-hmpf:

So as long as they're not some outlandish, ridiculous color (eg. lime green or purple) I am happy! :thumbup:

a new armada :pir-oh:, wow, lovely!! :pir-wub: :pir-wub: :pir-wub:

I hope that TLG doesn't use the flesh color :pir_mad:, but I think that they can use the new orange and brown - dark brown for the uniforms :thumbup:

oh!!, how I want a new armada, with their new ships and the new minifigs!!!

vivia_la_armada.jpg

:pir-laugh: Larga vida a la Armada :pir-laugh:

So perhaps it might be possible to see for example new Bluecoats

Speaking of Blue Coats it appears ...

Barbossa has become one!

post-273-128596906192.jpg

post-273-128596909164.jpg

post-273-128596912286.jpg

Speaking of Blue Coats it appears ...

Barbossa has become one!

post-273-128596912286.jpg

OH NO! That was the best suprise of the movie, and now you tooked it from me, i cant watch this topic anymore if i wont want to find out something even more wich i dont like to know before i see the movie itself :pir-cry_sad: No, i dont blame you Phes, but that surely was a big suprise, where do ya get all those photos, i bet you dont go and take photos of your self eh? :pir-classic:

(And yes, i will be watching this topic still) :pir-tongue:

Captain Becker

oh what a beautiful sock he's wearing :pir_laugh2: Hope the Lego minifig doesn't have that blue thing though..(I hope it's just for his CGI-peg leg)

Still, his coat would make a very nice torso :pir-classic:

oh what a beautiful sock he's wearing :pir_laugh2: (I hope it's just for his CGI-peg leg)

I noticed that as well... Barbossa didn't have a pegleg in the previous movies did he?

OH NO! That was the best suprise of the movie

How'd you know that was the best suprise if you haven't seen the movie? There might be better prizes in store :pir-tongue:

where do ya get all those photos, i bet you dont go and take photos of your self eh? :pir-classic:

I very doubt pictures of myself would interest those interested in the return of Imperial Armada like sets and figures.

As for the Stranger Tides images, I just Google "Strangers Tides" or "Pirates of the Caribbean 4" and dowload whatever images look interesting.

But I don't post the images immediately, I wait until this thread needs a little boost. The pictures of Barbossa have been floating around the Internet for over 10 days now.

The return of the Bleu coats!! :pir-tongue:

But was Barbossa not a pirate?

I can't wait to see the 4th POTC movie!

And Penélope Cruz :pir-wub:

d88783f.jpg

I noticed that as well... Barbossa didn't have a pegleg in the previous movies did he?

At+World%27s+End.jpg

No. Great! We discovered a new thing! If there's gonna be a minifig of him, it's gonna have a peg leg :pir-classic: (or a strange blue sock..)