WhiteFang

Help with identifying parts/sets!

I was going through all of my LEGO sets the other day and had a few pieces that didn't go anywhere. I was able to identify most of them using the instruction .PDFs on LEGOs site. Actually found out I had a SW Landspeeder, the one with the old school jet engine pieces. :)

I have one of the brown 2 piece "rocks" that has a yellow-green crystal in it, and I can't find the set it came from! None of the sets I looked at jogged my memory. Maybe the set is older than what they have scanned? I know it was from around 2000 and was a small set. I looked at all of the miners sets and nothing rang a bell, and I don't have any other parts to help me out.

A photo, even a really bad one, would help a lot.

Well, it's just the basic brown rock that splits in two and there's a nub to fit stuff onto, and it came with a yellowish-green crystal. I think I found a guy that goes with the set, so maybe I will takesome pics tomorrow and see if he might help!

Thanks!

I was going through all of my LEGO sets the other day and had a few pieces that didn't go anywhere. I was able to identify most of them using the instruction .PDFs on LEGOs site. Actually found out I had a SW Landspeeder, the one with the old school jet engine pieces. :)

I have one of the brown 2 piece "rocks" that has a yellow-green crystal in it, and I can't find the set it came from! None of the sets I looked at jogged my memory. Maybe the set is older than what they have scanned? I know it was from around 2000 and was a small set. I looked at all of the miners sets and nothing rang a bell, and I don't have any other parts to help me out.

As what Siegfried has mentioned, please provide us an image so we could help you with it. I have also merged your topic with this existing discussion.

Well, it's just the basic brown rock that splits in two and there's a nub to fit stuff onto, and it came with a yellowish-green crystal.

Oh, those rocks. It might not even be from a set...

This one from several Rock Raiders sets?

30294.jpg30293.jpg

with this 52.gif crystal,

If yes then those are Rock Raiders sets here's a link.

the Inventor

Check this third picture out.

It claims to have been built entirely from the 10210 Imperial Flagship set, but after looking through the Bricklink parts-list and a number of set photos, I can't identify those giant Gali claw-looking things on the front. Can anyone identify them?

There was another thread about these things. In which it is pointed out that if you pay attention, the pics are actually photo-shopped. The claws are probably fake pieces that are the result of some picture cropping and modification.

It ain't a BIONICLE piece, and it ain't in the Imperial Flagship inventory. The proportions and sails look dodgy and so similar to official images that I'd agree on this being a (very cool and skilled) photo-shop. The two red flags at the front look like mirror images of each other, making one of the two flags impossible...

I'll move this to the general LEGO forum just in case it is a real LEGO piece and somebody recognises it.

Check this third picture out.

It claims to have been built entirely from the 10210 Imperial Flagship set, but after looking through the Bricklink parts-list and a number of set photos, I can't identify those giant Gali claw-looking things on the front. Can anyone identify them?

Topic merged. Hope someone will drop by and assist you.

Hey all, been going through my old LEGO stuff as of late and can't seem to ID these two minifigs (lost the manuals and boxes, it seems). Help would be appreciated!

minifig1.jpg

Hello!

The first minifigure fragment (left side) was an "Ice Planet Chief", a figure from the Ice Planet space theme started in 1993. It is part of five sets of that theme.

The second minifigure (right side) is from the 1996s Exploriens space theme and is called "Explorien with Breathing Apparatus". It appears in five sets of that theme.

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Edited by Legostein

Hello!

The first minifigure fragment (left side) was an "Ice Planet Chief", a figure from the Ice Planet space theme started in 1993. It is part of five sets of that theme.

The second minifigure (right side) is from the 1996s Exploriens space theme and is called "Explorien with Breathing Apparatus". It appears in five sets of that theme.

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Wow, thank you for the quick turnaround Legostein! Either you have access to an awesome catalogue of minifig images (if that's the case, do you have a link?), or some sort of Rainman photographic memory!

Edited by Cinderbike

Hey all, been going through my old LEGO stuff as of late and can't seem to ID these two minifigs (lost the manuals and boxes, it seems). Help would be appreciated!

I have merged your topic into this existing discussion.

Wow, thank you for the quick turnaround Legostein! Either you have access to an awesome catalogue of minifig images (if that's the case, do you have a link?), or some sort of Rainman photographic memory!

Bricklink has a pretty comprehensive catalogue of minifig images.

oh my god, thank you very much for such prompt reply :)

And, I have also merged your question/topic into this similar request.

Dear friends!

Could you please help me identify from which set this cloth is? (in red square on the photo)

I think it might be from one of Harry Potter sets'

Thanks!

img4336dq.jpg

Edited by k1ngsize