Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Eurodina - Day 1

Hello town's people! This day has about 2 hours left in it (that is 6 regular hours....) in it. Now, before it closes I think I'm going to nip on down to the bar!

I thought it was called the "Well-off".

I believe it was referring to that group's members' salaries, including the lawyers, but I'm not too sure about that.

W-whoa! I find I go g-get some do-donuts for a few hours, and I f-find I've been unvoted, and my mind t-teetering on the brink of d-destruction from all the chatter! Could s-somebody help explain? I am v-very lost.

W-whoa! I find I go g-get some do-donuts for a few hours, and I f-find I've been unvoted, and my mind t-teetering on the brink of d-destruction from all the chatter! Could s-somebody help explain? I am v-very lost.

We've mostly agreed you're acting a bit weird, but it's nothing to be suspicious about.

I believe it was referring to that group's members' salaries, including the lawyers, but I'm not too sure about that.

I thought that was it...

But I agree. If we don't get anything usefull out of today, we will have wasted our time. I uh... had thought that just before you had default_blink.gif

We've mostly agreed you're acting a bit weird, but it's nothing to be suspicious about.

Are you s-saying, Officer, t-that I am bei-in-ing discriminated against b-because of a sp-speech impediment? Or because of a t-theory I had?

Are you s-saying, Officer, t-that I am bei-in-ing discriminated against b-because of a sp-speech impediment? Or because of a t-theory I had?

*Insert Southern Accent* Oh, we are bringing the speech impediment again? It's the theory whipper-snapper! You really should read Lord Arjay's posts, on page 12 or 13.

You really should read Lord Arjay's posts, on page 12 or 13.

Lord who-now? Pages of what?

When did she even imply anything about your stutter? Or are you just trying to divert attention from yourself, by portraying yourself as the victim?

Well, I do believe I'm going to go to bed early.

I believe we should all do the same so we're vigilant and aware tomorrow.

Never Mind, I forget the character's name and the page: of the topic.

Character? What, is this some kind of game to you? :wacko:

Never Mind, I forget the character's name and the page: of the topic.

What now? You've been drinking too many beers, miss.

Hey now, stop ragging on my wife. She's had a stressful day, she's just been to margaritaville.

Who are you again? Can you please wear a name-tag or something? (translation=put who you are in your sig).

I'm one of the local towm bumbs, Gen. Mabey if you spent more time in the ally searching in dumpsters for food, you would know that. ( Good point. I will do that now.)

Well, we haven't managed to smoke any of the bastards out yet, but we've made some good progress sharing ideas and considering how to handle this situation, so I'm all for grabbing a refreshing pint down at the pub while we've still got some light left. :thumbup: Bartender! Something strong if you please, to settle the stomach for the encroaching night.

The Senator sat in the park as the sun set on the little town.

"These poor people have no idea what's in store for them."

The Day has ended without conviction. If a staff member would please lock this thread and if you'd all send in your night actions, that would be lovely. You have 48 hours! Remember, if you choose to not use it, you don't have to send a message!