Sign in to follow this  
exxtrooper

The Story of Makuta Sandrix

Finally finished this bad boy.

5861728536_6876389355_z.jpg

For more pictures you can visit the gallery.

7th july 20111 EDIT: Added new picture and link to gallery.

Edited by exxtrooper

The moc of Sandrix is pretty good, but it would be better if you blended the pieces together a bit more, when I first reading the story I was thinking how you would tie it into the actual storyline but you pulled it threw smoothly, over all it was a good story and a nice moc.

Sorry for the super late reply, I updated some stuff and added a proper picture as the previous one was from a broken link, sorry for the inconvenience.

MOC looks a bit messy, but I love the use of tan parts and the staff is awesome. :thumbup:

There is only one word capable of describing this MOCs look:\

AAAAAAAAAWESOME.

Seriously, the design, the look, the coloring, everything!

-ES

Thanks for the feedback you two.

The moc of Sandrix is pretty good, but it would be better if you blended the pieces together a bit more, when I first reading the story I was thinking how you would tie it into the actual storyline but you pulled it threw smoothly, over all it was a good story and a nice moc.

Thank you, I worked alot to get everything in the story accurate to the canon parts, glad you liked it.

I enjoy reading this story because I love tragic deaths and all that. And I also love it because I'm a big fan of the 2007, 2008, and 2009/2010 stories.

I enjoy reading this story because I love tragic deaths and all that. And I also love it because I'm a big fan of the 2007, 2008, and 2009/2010 stories.

Thank you if you're still here!

Hate to necro threads, but this is a lovely design. I like the use of tan!

Thanks! This Moc is probably one of my oldest mocs that are still assembled, it's still standing up on my shelf albeit very dusty. Which is quite unusual as I tend to get a bit lazy when it comes to finding pieces and such that I just take apart previous mocs that are in the vicinity.

It's definitely one of my favorite figures, I somewhat consider it my self-moc or whatever you might call it, I remember making it during the period i was obsessed with tan for some reason. But my god is the whole back-story cringe-worthy, not one of my finest work of literature ;_;