Sign in to follow this  
KimT

Crowd Favorite Winner

After counting the votes, it's clear that Mos Eisley's E43D won.

Check the vote topic here

Best votes are:

TheGuyWithTheBrick's vote

Blackicep8ntball's vote

Jedi Joe's vote

JimButcher's vote

The Best Vote Winners get:

A 30050 Mini Republic Attack Shuttle.

30050-1.jpg

And Mos Eisley gets:

The San Diego Comic Con Exclusive Minifig Pack (Clone Wars) #264 of 1250.

comcon009-1.jpg

Sorry for being late about this - but life and work have been killing me (almost literally) for the past months.

Feel free to congratulate the winners.

And Winners, make sure to pm me your adresses - otherwise it'll be difficult for me to ship your prizes.

W00T! Thank you, better late than never. I had a feeling I was going to win something.

Nevermind. My first time actually winning something here (came so close in the small category). :cry_happy:

Edited by ThatGuyWithTheBricks

Oh wow - I was not expecting to see this up already today :thumbup:. Thank you KimT, for your efforts in judging this, and for MosEisley for giving us such an amazing entry to extol :classic:.

Congratulations, MosEisley for your overall vote winning - it's well deserved. Congratulations to the vote winners too - ThatGuy, JediJoe, and Jim Butcher, you guys had quite the impressive votes and explanations. I'm honored to be among you all.

Oh cool, I completely forgot about this over time. It was a nice little surprise to find this afternoon, thanks Kim!

And congrats to Mos Eisley for the crowd favorite, as well as ThatGuyWithTheBricks, Blackice, and JediJoe.

Wait- we got prizes for best argument? I knew I should've done soemthing better.

Well, congrats guys- you deserve it.

Congrats to all the winners! Especially you TGWTB - your wonderfully-written vote, and your constant reminding of KimT (:tongue:) have paid off very well. It looks like you're going to win another price soon... :wink:

Congrats to all the winners! Especially you TGWTB - your wonderfully-written vote, and your constant reminding of KimT (:tongue:) have paid off very well. It looks like you're going to win another price soon... :wink:

Now you realize why I was so anxious? :laugh:

Anyways, thanks KimT! Got my stuff today, thank you for this wonderful contest!

Wow, some of you guys are so critical. You find anything and everything to talk about, writing an essay about it. I can barely write a paragraph. I guess that's why I'm no good at essays...

Awesome, thanks everyone for the votes! It looks like I was a year off though with my 3D version of the movie since they aren't coming out until 2012 starting with Episode 1!

And thanks again, KimT and everyone else involved in putting together this contest!

Jason

Awesome, thanks everyone for the votes! It looks like I was a year off though with my 3D version of the movie since they aren't coming out until 2012 starting with Episode 1!

And thanks again, KimT and everyone else involved in putting together this contest!

Jason

Now you have to make a episode one 3D when the movie comes out in 3D and so on for every episode :laugh: