Zepher

Eurodina - Sign In/Discussion

Phaw! Mayor Flint Wick here! Jolly proud to be part, ay what? Did I ever regal you with tales from the time I was in Eton?

I say, wheres that boy with my PM?

Vote:Conservative!

Susan Keen here! Sorry it took so long, had an essay to finish.

By the way, it is Sirius Black, not Surius Black :wink: .

So does rule 12 mean that Shadows can't be voted out on day 1 :grin: . Joking

When can we expect the PM's?

Hey, the name's Hiker, Harry Hiker. I belong to the kick megablocks biker gang around these parts.

Although, I too haven’t received a PM yet. I think. Awesome that I was chosen, by the way, thanks.

James Nutter (Student) (JCC10049)

JCC10049? *huh* Anyway, I, James Nutter, here reporting for class. Please do not bore me to death teachers.

Please do not bore me to death teachers.

Tell me if they do. My mail-order tazer just arrived from the Police Emporium.

Ben Becker Street Vendor Reports in! :classic: Wow, this is my first mafia game :wub: Ill try my best, good luck everyone :wink:

Captain Becker

Tell me if they do. My mail-order tazer just arrived from the Police Emporium.

:laugh: Also I see how quite a lot of members game names relate to their EB usernames. Where does mine come from? :tongue: I'm curious.

JCC10049? *huh* Anyway, I, James Nutter, here reporting for class. Please do not bore me to death teachers.

Come on James, education is one of the most important things for us to focus on, i trust that our teachers are quite satisfactory, but a certain amount of focus is required on your part :grin: .

Where did you get the 9 from? And why am I Surius Black according to the sign-up list? Interesting that my name had little corellation with my character. Flitwick's name is good.

Susan Keen

Edited by Sirius Black

I wish I could go to college, I can barely pay rent with my tips from the restaurant!

-Ron Adie

Edited by Admiral Ron

So.. I signed up, but I'm not on the list... I don't think... but I'm ready to play...

Chef Kevin Juan at you service. Lets see if we can roast any bad guys! Haha....not a great jokes teller.....

Looking foward to it.

You're right.... wait.. what if you are a scum? I haven't got a pm yet. So would we say: "Let's see if we can roast any enemies! Haha...." ????? :wacko:

You're right.... wait.. what if you are a scum? I haven't got a pm yet. So would we say: "Let's see if we can roast any enemies! Haha...." ????? default_wacko.gif

It hasn't even started yet....

I can't wait to get my PM!

So.. I signed up, but I'm not on the list... I don't think... but I'm ready to play...

You might just be Mrs. Alice Nutter, sweetcheeks :knight:

-DDD

-DDD

Yeah, I think so too because he didn't put any name next to it.

Oh and guys, please stop saying "I didn't get a PM yet!" because it's obvious that Zepher hasn't sent them out yet. :hmpf:

Come on James, education is one of the most important things for us to focus on, i trust that our teachers are quite satisfactory, but a certain amount of focus is required on your part :grin: .

Where did you get the 9 from? And why am I Surius Black according to the sign-up list? Interesting that my name had little corellation with my character. Flitwick's name is good.

Susan Keen

Well I'm ahead of the class. I feel like I know this already.

Zepher added it to my name, a mistake like yours. My mane has no correlation as far as I can see.

She's going to me my mommy? :tongue:

Edited by JCC1004

Hmm, what? Ohh, yeah I'm here, just wake me up when it starts, Hey gen, quit hogging all the card board!

The problem here is that there's 42 players, so at first getting a majority would mean that 22 players would vote for the same person - and if there's several factions in this game as the rules hint, it would be nigh impossible to achieve a majority.

Zepher, did you leave the rule about items from Hogwarts Mafia into the list by accident? Because it doesn't seem to fit in with the other rules...

I'm excited to see how this game will work. :grin:

Shush... no, what? Haha. I knew I'd leave in a rule from yours.

Well, I signed up and I couldn´t find my name anywhere mentioned. Just to answer this. I hope, that I was the one meant by this request, but if not, I don´t mind and I´ll try to be in the nextone :classic:

You're the one I was looking for. Peanuts is the Florist. I had your name written down, but the random selection knocked you out by accident. Will update with a name for you tomorrow.

The extra nuber is a promotion. Congrats :tongue: .

You are playing the part Alice. Sorry if I forgot to put your name next to it. There was a lot to do and I was a little tired, but wanted to get the news up!

Frank White acknowledges. But isn't it a little better to acknowledge this when we receives the PM from you.

Good evening everyone, I'm Drake Nader, your Chief of Police. I'm still awaiting my orders, they were supposed to be coming by Priority Mail, but once they're here I'll be all set to start cleaning up this town.

Ian. It's aaaalways Ian. :grin:

And here we see the triumphant return of Drake! :laugh:

And here we see the triumphant return of Drake! :laugh:

Drake, the name of a natural leader. Drakes in influential positions are known for their suicidal tendencies though. :devil:

Oh yeah, I'm still awaiting my letter as well, but Rick Russian, your trusty mechanic is at your service. I do cars and bikes in my workshop, but after hours I can also fix your broken washing machines, ladies. :wink:

Great... I am ready to play Alice Nutter... who is my husband? I need to let my husband know that I think Triple D is hitting on me. Triple D, can I call you Dickie? That name just makes me smile for some reason. :laugh::wub: