Sign in to follow this  
Dharkan

MOC : Republic 4x4

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Hello everyone! I've been thinking about working on a tank-like MOC for a long time but never get the chance to get some treads for it and after a big boring day, decided to start some strange vehicle MOC. :D I admit it really doesn't look like anything in SW Universe but consider it as its from a parallel universe to SW. :P

Anyway, enough talking, let me show you my MOC! Its canons can turn 360 degrees and it has loads of firepower as you can see. :P Actually I did think about keeping it simple but my little brother kept suggesting me to add moar guns and moar guns so it end up like this. :)

4991766540_0191e0ff1d.jpg

4991766806_bebdf6b0a4.jpg

4991766304_263c6f0a3f.jpg

Thanks for looking, Burak

I think this would apart from the CTT be the only SW/CW vehicle with wheels - it's a good design and I do like lots of guns.....double heavy cannon - SWEET ! :grin:

Nice job of designing there 'Dharkan' and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

That's a pretty interesting build to say the least, it highly looks like the "RGS meets TS remote-control-car thingy". I like how the RGS cannons rotate. But do take this as constructive criticism, if every your using elements from other sets (like the wing rocket launchers and front turrets of the RGS), try modifying them in such a way that they don't look like they were just detached and put into another creation. Just a friendly advice. :wink:

That's a pretty interesting build to say the least, it highly looks like the "RGS meets TS remote-control-car thingy". I like how the RGS cannons rotate. But do take this as constructive criticism, if every your using elements from other sets (like the wing rocket launchers and front turrets of the RGS), try modifying them in such a way that they don't look like they were just detached and put into another creation. Just a friendly advice. :wink:

Thanks for advice! I agree with you on the criticism you've given, I'll try to improve myself next time, I'm kinda new on MOC'ing. :)

Thanks for advice! I agree with you on the criticism you've given, I'll try to improve myself next time, I'm kinda new on MOC'ing. :)

No prob Dharkan, always a pleasure to help. Hope to see improved MOCs from you the next time around. :classic:

hello

He would be nice to put caterpillars has the place of the wheel or to make as 7679 to hide wheel.

But otherwise altogether it is very nice

I think this would apart from the CTT be the only SW/CW vehicle with wheels - it's a good design and I do like lots of guns.....double heavy cannon - SWEET ! :grin:

Nice job of designing there 'Dharkan' and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

What about Grievous's wheel bike?

I think the fact that you can definitely tell the parts are from the LAAT/i makes it look like it was built from salvaged scrap metal, which is pretty neat.