Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Eurodina - Sign Up

I would want to test!

I havn´t been in am afia game earlier but i have looked around in games.

Minxter

You can count me in, i havent any experience so this would be my first time. But i have looked many and many mafia games and it loked pretty fun so..

Captain Becker

YAY! My excitement is overwhelming, I would love to take part if you wouldnt mind. I have closely followed Hogwarts Mafia but I am afraid that is it, but I really want to play! Thanks for considering me!

Admiral Ron

Sweet! I do have a good idea of the 60s, having seen many movies based at that time.

I am very interested in taking part, as explained by my exitment for this default_tong.gif

I have played Dystopia and the PoP bloodbath, watched Imperial Soldier cover to cover, and looked at a day or two of most of the others.

I would like to join. I know enough about the 60's o get the feel for them.

The only Mafia game I have played was Soldiers Mafia with Imperial shadows.

Sign me up, please! My knowledge of the 1960's is quite extensive. I can quote period-accurate Doctor Who serials, and I've seen half an episode of Mad Men. :tongue:

I played in Noir Mafia and the latter half of Hogwarts Mafia, and also in Mafstraw Manor [now, if only I could remember that game's host...]

I'll give it a go. I've played in three here, and one on another forum, and in three of those four, I made it to the last or second last day before getting my throat slit. I'm so close to victory I can taste it...

EDIT: Oh, and I'm interested because I'm dying to be in a mafia game.

Don't be too eager to die... default_tong.gif

Yes, I would like to play. It's been a while since I got to play more than one day in a mafia game (I died right away in Hogwarts Mafia), so I am hoping I can get that great experience again. I've played in five mafia games (Noir, MCII, Infection, Prohibition, Hogwarts), hosted one (with Ricecracker), and I'm on list to host another next year. I've also skimmed through a few of the older mafia games.

Looking forward to this bloodbath. default_blink.gif

It's been a while since I got to play more than one day in a mafia game (I died right away in Hogwarts Mafia),

thats right, I forgot you were even in that one :laugh:

I would love to play. Let's see expierence played in one mafia game and was a "huge success" in a massacre game. I followed every mafia game since infection post for post. This sounds bloody. (hehehe)

This looks promising, I'll join! I really want to be in a mafia game.

Capt.Johnpaul

EDIT: Sorry, my experience for mafia games is, I haven't played any and want to try it out. Good thing you need a lot of people! :laugh: Anyway, I really interested in the prohibition era. (I know 30's) but at least I know about the major mafia era.

Edited by Capt.JohnPaul

I would love to join too. I have little experience of mafia games but am keen to learn and quick to pick thing up. I love the idea of charchter building though

Intresting... I'd like to play.

As far as my experiance goes I played in the PoP mini-mafia where I died in a mad suicide attempt to kill the host. (If it improves my chances, the host of that game was Shadows though :grin: ) My first proper online mafia game was Hogwarts, in which I made it to the end and won. I'm now eager to play in another.

Please, sign me up!

I really want to play another game like this as since being in Prohibition Mafia I love them. I was also in PoP and am awaiting the conclusion of Red Moon, so I am free and happily committed.

One thing, do we build our own Lego figures as well?

Please, sign me up!

I really want to play another game like this as since being in Prohibition Mafia I love them. I was also in PoP and am awaiting the conclusion of Red Moon, so I am free and happily committed.

One thing, do we build our own Lego figures as well?

Only thing you're responsible for is the character's personality :wink: . I'll be on top of everything else!

Keep those sign-ups coming! We already have a good mix of new and old, but invite everyone and anyone to sign up!

Hell, if we don't have more people sign-up we can't even have a game. :tongue:

Edited by Zepher

Zepher, when you said this is set in the '60s, do you mean the relatively conservative early '60s, or the heavy drugs, hippies and communes of the late '60s? Just curious.

Yep I am definatly interested in playing Zepher. :classic:

I have been in:

Mafstraw :wink:

Infection

Prohibitation

Dystopia

Hogwarts

Also read through all the previous games, well I think you know me anyway. :wink:

I'd be happy to join in, Zepher, but I'm also happy to just sit back and watch so you can give other people priority instead if you exceed your character limit.

The game sounds really fun with a great setting so I'll certain follow in some way.

I've only played Hogwarts Mafia, and didn't get too far, so some more experience might be good.

Thanks! :classic:

I would love to be in this Mafia game! It looks great! :sweet:

I was in Shadow's PoP mafia game, and I do have a good knowledge of the 60s. :classic:

-

General Redwater

We have 43 posts, but a few of those were comments. Methinks we're approaching the 42 mark.

Edit: I counted, we have 38 sign-ups so far.

Edited by CallMePie

A lot of responses already, and I'm happy to see some people returning who haven't played in a while. Sign-up will run until the 15th, and it will close the latest I can make it, but don't wait for the last minute or you may be locked out!

*Checks caleneder* Snap, that's next Wednesday. *Hopes we get enough people and sign ups end early*

*Checks caleneder* Snap, that's next Wednesday. *Hopes we get enough people and sign ups end early*

I dunno, I think Zepher's saying that we may have some people sitting it out if more than enough people want to join.

(If it improves my chances, the host of that game was Shadows though :grin: )

Grand Vizier Shadir the One Eyed still hasn't gotten all of you cleaned out of his elephant's foot.

My first proper online mafia game was Hogwarts, in which I made it to the end and won. I'm now eager to play in another.

Sure, you didn't oppose Shadows that time. :grin:

I think it's safe to say that whatever side Shadows is on will win... seriously :tongue: But anyway, no, we shouldn't judge characters based on their previous Mafia affiliations, that would be wrong... well, in Shadows' case, the Townies or the Mob could do with out!! :tongue:

1)Very interested! :classic:

2)I was a replacement for a couple of game days in Galactic Paranoia, then played Noir, Prohibition, and Hogwarts Mafia. For mysteries I have played Mafstraw and Red Moon.